Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals/Democrats aren't being very good winners.

When I look at the early pages of this thread, I see a metric ton of preemptive, unfounded gloating. Proof positive that republicans aren't very good winners either - especially in light of the fact that lost!

lol, cheaters are never good winners.

?????

Are you alleging that Obama won through fraud?

I mean, the antics of NBC, the NY Time, and particularly Candy Crowley were some sleazy shit, but I can't call them cheating. Okay, Crowley cheated in the debate, no question - but the debate is not the election.

lol, no, dude, I am referring to the IRS pinning down Tea Party groups in five key states that could have swung the election.

And no, I am not going to google it for you.

When I look at the early pages of this thread, I see a metric ton of preemptive, unfounded gloating. Proof positive that republicans aren't very good winners either - especially in light of the fact that lost!

It was funny the first 2 or 3 times these threads were bumped after the election.

But by the 20th or 30th time, 18 months after the election?

Last edited:
Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

I really love old threads.
I'm sure the OP and other Romney supporters don't feel like steaming dick heads. :D

It was funny the first 2 or 3 times these threads were bumped after the election.

But by the 20th or 30th time, 18 months after the election?

So you really thought it was funny the first three times? Since you agree it is funny, the why not let other people have a laugh also?

?????

I mean, the antics of NBC, the NY Time, and particularly Candy Crowley were some sleazy shit, but I can't call them cheating. Okay, Crowley cheated in the debate, no question - but the debate is not the election.

Obama stole the election with his attack dogs, (MSM) and his Gestapo, (IRS, DOJ)

Then you had Harry Reid t the Senate Podium falsely accusing Romney of horrid things from.

And you slimeball POS's defend the theft of the Presidency as if it was an honorable thing.

YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!

Last edited:
Romney lost fairly and squarely.

There was no massive vote stealing that could have affected the election.

The far right's miscalculation, which the mainstream GOP and their leaders know understand, thank heavens, is that Americans as a whole will not elect a president whom the far right like.

All the far right screaming, hatred, and rage merely tunes out the electorate to its message.

?????

Obama stole the election with his attack dogs, (MSM) and his Gestapo, (IRS, DOJ)

Obama won because fools like you lost the election for Romney.

The far right's miscalculation, which the mainstream GOP and their leaders know understand, thank heavens, is that Americans as a whole will not elect a president whom the far right like.

All the far right screaming, hatred, and rage merely tunes out the electorate to its message.

1. I don't consider defaming Romney's character, misportraying him as anything but a good principled man to be "fair and square". He was not mean enough to fight back. And apparently to "get elected" we need someone willing to play the political and media games. In that sense, no, he could not compete with what the Democrats were willing to do to win.

Instead of focusing on what it takes to "get elected"
we need to focus on what it takes to enforce laws and lead by principle and example.

Otherwise, we get what we elect -- the bigger bully willing to play meaner games. The party willing to assassinate another person's character, true or false; or whitewashing Democrat records of assaults on women and painting Republicans in that light. How do we expect to stop this trend if we keep rewarding votes to the worst negative campaigning.

What happened to rule of law and enforcement of principles? I understand that handling the media is part of public perception and effectiveness in govt, but that doesn't mean we should compromise principles in order to get candidates who can "play the game."

The principles should come first, and then the media image should follow.

So in that sense, I believe we all lost out and all suffer the conflicts from having Obama in office where half the nation is not represented or included in the policies he has pushed.
If he were truly acting inclusively, and not imposing a bias, that would be different. I will give him credit that on the gun issue, he did urge people to consider and respect the CULTURE and TRADITIONS of people who advocate for gun ownership and rights. but on the other issues of Constitutional differences, he made it clear he takes sides and sough to exclude instead of include opposing views. He sided against the AZ immigration bill and for gay marriage, but then won't defend equal rights of people who believe in states' rights or free market health care as a Constitutional issue. Instead of trying to be unifying, he demonized the conservatives and Tea Party as the "enemy" -- so how can you blame one side of this conflict, on conservative Republicans, and the other side as well.

if we keep electing people based on their ability to divide and conquer in the media, how can we complain when this trend defines how government deadlocks under such division.

2. So as for blaming the far right, I think the fault for conflict and division is mutual.

When the far right DID compromise and go along with the proposal to pass the budget with only two conditions -- delaying the individual mandate since the employer mandate had been delayed, and removing the tax off medical devices which members of both parties agreed was otherwise problematic -- it was the refusal of Obama to sign any such compromise that caused the deadlock and shutdown. So that is not all the fault of the far right, which showed flexibility from their stance of complete opposition and repeal.

The work it takes to reach such an agreement should be REWARDED not punished or blamed on one side. When the Republicans compromise in the "wrong ways" and alienate their conservative party base, the whole nation suffers because we need the checks and balances to offset the far left side of the spectrum. We need full inclusion and equal representation, and not substitute or mistake "bullying over opposing views" as success.

Can't wait for this trend to outgrow itself, and we can move toward political collaboration and inclusion, hopefully with future candidates willing to change how campaigns are run.
If we can elect candidates based on unifying approaches, I'd rather run govt that way!

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] is right, and the reasons I provide are so common sense that even numnuts will agree with it. And BTW, I was one of the first DEMS in 2004 to say that Bush won fair and square, that he did NOT steal the election.

There are a number factors at work here, all of which are easy to understand:

1.) A rising tide lifts all boats. This means that the winning candidate tends to do better, even in states where he is going to lose to the opposition candidate. In 2008, Obama improved on Kerry's statistic in 46 of 51 "states" in the Union. In 2012, he lost some of that, esp. in a number of red states, but they did not spring back to the +30 margins that Bush (43) enjoyed in 2004.

2.) Comparing precincts that use paper ballots only to precincts that use machines.

If a state shows a general swing of, say, +7 for a candidate and that swing is +7 (+/-1) in both types of precincts, then you can be pretty much guaranteed that there was absolutely no cheating.

3.) Regional swings are also important. In order to go from +7.26% in 2008 to +3.86% in 2012, this means that the country swung 3.40% toward the Republican party in 2012, which BTW is not enough to win. But on the mid to south-atlantic seaboard, the swing was only around +2 for Romney. Obama won NC by +0.29% in 2008, he lost it by 2.04% in 2012. Swing: 2.33% toward the Republican party. Obama won FL by +2.81% in 2008 and won the state again by +0.88% in 2012. Swing? +1.93 toward the Republican. party. Obama lost SC to McCain by 8.98% in 2008 and by 10.47% to Romney in 2012. Swing? Mathematically, 1.50 (not 1.49) points toward the Republican party. Obama won Virginia by +6.30% in 2008, again in 2012 by +3.87%. Swing: 2.43% toward the Republican party. In Georgia, Obama lost to McCain by 5.20% in 2008 and by 7.80% in 2012. Swing: 2.60% toward the Republican party. Even the regional swings are pretty darned consistent. In contrast, in the bible-belt/appalachian/mason dixon states like WV, TN, KY, AR, MO - the swing for Romney was much higher, and consistently higher, exactly in line with end-polling, btw.

3.) In order to cheat, election workers have to be involved in the fraud to allow it to go this far. Spread across the country, this would mean the willilng collusion of literally thousands and thousands of poll workers, and yet, not one of them has ever come forth. It's really hard to keep a secret like that.

Obama actually improved upon his 2008 election statistics in six states: NY, NJ, MD, LA, MS and AK. Yepp, 3 blue states and three red states. Anyone want to come out and say there was cheating in AK?

Nope. Just like George W. Bush (43) won the 2004 election fair and square (his hotly contested re-election), Barack Obama won the 2012 election fair and square (HIS hotly contested re-election).

Last edited:
007 (08-28-2012), AquaAthena (08-28-2012), Bigfoot (09-14-2012), CandySlice (08-29-2012), Caroljo (08-27-2012), Conservadude (08-27-2012), CrusaderFrank (08-27-2012), Ernie S. (08-27-2012), freedombecki (08-28-2012), Jackson (08-28-2012), JanPMa (08-27-2012), JimBowie1958 (08-27-2012), Joshuatree (08-27-2012), Jroc (08-27-2012), Liability (08-27-2012), Lovebears65 (08-27-2012), masquerade (08-27-2012), Mr. H. (08-27-2012), Newby (08-27-2012), niteowl (08-27-2012), Rottweiler (08-27-2012), ScreamingEagle (08-27-2012), Stephanie (08-27-2012), The Rabbi (08-27-2012), tjvh (08-28-2012), Toddsterpatriot (08-27-2012), Uncensored2008 (08-28-2012), Wolfmoon (09-15-2012)

All liked the OP.
I wonder if they all feel silly.

007 (08-28-2012), AquaAthena (08-28-2012), Bigfoot (09-14-2012), CandySlice (08-29-2012), Caroljo (08-27-2012), Conservadude (08-27-2012), CrusaderFrank (08-27-2012), Ernie S. (08-27-2012), freedombecki (08-28-2012), Jackson (08-28-2012), JanPMa (08-27-2012), JimBowie1958 (08-27-2012), Joshuatree (08-27-2012), Jroc (08-27-2012), Liability (08-27-2012), Lovebears65 (08-27-2012), masquerade (08-27-2012), Mr. H. (08-27-2012), Newby (08-27-2012), niteowl (08-27-2012), Rottweiler (08-27-2012), ScreamingEagle (08-27-2012), Stephanie (08-27-2012), The Rabbi (08-27-2012), tjvh (08-28-2012), Toddsterpatriot (08-27-2012), Uncensored2008 (08-28-2012), Wolfmoon (09-15-2012)

All liked the OP.
I wonder if they all feel silly.

Obama is the biggest fuckup of a president this nation has ever had. Don't you feel silly for NOT liking the OP?
:eek:

"Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It"

I never did take that one for granted. Nor do I, today, with the Senate grab I want to see. Obama and his minions have so much time to dissolve my country, I could cry, for he is not only in Forward mode, he is in FAST FORWARD mode and he has no regard for the rule of law and he has no integrity.

"Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It"

I never did take that one for granted. Nor do I, today, with the Senate grab I want to see. Obama and his minions have so much time to dissolve my country, I could cry, for he is not only in Forward mode, he is in FAST FORWARD mode and he has no regard for the rule of law and he has no integrity.

Oh well, we had a good run...lol.

:lol:

?????

lol, no, dude, I am referring to the IRS pinning down Tea Party groups in five key states that could have swung the election.

And no, I am not going to google it for you.

As if the swing states were not blanketed by the super PACs and candidates ad nauseum. Every minute of airtime that was up for grabs was bought.

This is simple excuse making so the GOP doesn't have to admit their messages of tax breaks for millionaires, tax breaks for those who live off of dividends, anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-middle income American policies lost the election for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back