Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a leftist hack, with no credibility.

The race is still close; but it's been a bad week for Obama. Despite the efforts of the party press, his incompetence in Libya has hurt Obama.

Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Mexico.

Pretend that it couldn't happen, then scream fraud when it does. Great plan.
Found another gem.

Pretty hilarious considering unthinking's post earlier.

So that says Romney would win?

I explained, per the request, HOW he could win.

Seriously dude, you lack integrity - as pretty much all leftists do.

no. you were ranting that it was inevitable that he WOULD win…. because you didn't know anything then and don't know anything now

Found another gem.

Pretty hilarious considering unthinking's post earlier.

no. you were ranting that it was inevitable that he WOULD win…. because you didn't know anything then and don't know anything now

And he was right for what it's worth....The election process is a joke...

What is the deal with LOSER FUCKTARD TROLLS reviving old ass threads like they're in second grade again trying to prove some stupid point that has long since been forgotten?

Fucking idiots, get a grip

I sense you feel stupid and helpless.

Good.

The troll is revealed.

And helplessness is a byproduct of being an American under this terrible president.

You're the one trolling loser... I'm not helpless in any way, shape, or form. Glad to see you're still calling people "bitch" though...you conservatives are really making great strides in your outreach to women....

Amazingly the process will be just fine if the GOP makes gains this fall...:cuckoo:

I sense you feel stupid and helpless.

Good.

The troll is revealed.

And helplessness is a byproduct of being an American under this terrible president.

You're the one trolling loser... I'm not helpless in any way, shape, or form. Glad to see you're still calling people "bitch" though...you conservatives are really making great strides in your outreach to women....

Boop is a woman? I consider democrat leech a sex all to itself

Amazingly the process will be just fine if the GOP makes gains this fall...:cuckoo:

Well that would be one indicator that the IRS isn't hammering Tea Party groups so much and letting them compete in the elections finally.

How many dead people have voted Democrat? Lol, but no Democrat ever admits to the cheating. Back when some Dems were honest, they would joke about 'twofer' voting machines, and union vans that would allow Dems to vote early and vote often.

But now you fools just lie, lie, lie as if the rest of us are too stupid to see what yo are doing, roflmao.

Oh good. You're playing the victim card.

Word of wisdom: As long as it's always somebody else's fault, you will remain powerless.

He's right.

I've bent over backwards to treat you in a civil manner.

In response, you fling shit at me, every chance you get.

Why should I treat you better than Luissa and Shortbus, if you act like they do?

If there is nothing to hide in Obama's transcripts, why is he hiding them?
As for Romney, do you think he's faking it? Maybe he's really on the verge of bankruptcy and all this wealth is an act.
tool.

No, actaully, what I think is that Romney's tax returns will show-

1) He was highly involved in Bain and all the bad stuff Bain did after 1999.
2) That he pays a ridiculously low tax rate.
3) That he had a lot of money squirreled away in offshore bank accounts.

All things that will make him look really bad.

Why? Unless he broke the law, he used legal lopholes and deductions. If it isnt what he has been saying were his tax percentages paid, so what? We already know he is a liar and most Americans are OK with that as well.

The Obamites should be attacking Romneys base on the right by show casing his slanderous attacks on previously respected GOP conservative leaders, his very liberal record in Massachhusettes, his reputation for using backroom deals with gay groups that he publicly denied, and some of the slips some of his advisers have made that shows his true intentions once elected.

By reminding conservatives of these things a third of them stay home and dont vote, a third vote but dont do anything more due to lack of enthhusiasm, and the remaining conservatives dont matter because ifthat doesnt give them pause then they are unreachable anyway.

Using a third party Super PAC would just be icing on the cake.

No butt hurt here.

I loathe Mitt Romney and John McCain as well; a job exporter repackaged as a job creator and a traitor the oligrachs have made into a war hero.

This thread is comedic gold! I don't even care that the bozos predicting a "landslide" refuse to admit defeat! Too funny ... It's never ending!

Liberals/Democrats aren't being very good winners.

lol, cheaters are never good winners.

?????

Are you alleging that Obama won through fraud?

I mean, the antics of NBC, the NY Time, and particularly Candy Crowley were some sleazy shit, but I can't call them cheating. Okay, Crowley cheated in the debate, no question - but the debate is not the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back