Obama Is Gonna Win In November...

I think you are probably right, but we shall see...........

Of course Obama's gonna win. He will set the economy right. The deficit will go down. Then some fuck up Republican will come in to screw everything up again.

Circle of life.

Have you seen any signs of the deficit going down? There are no plans for this in Obamas future.

This is the person who spent as much or more in 3 years as Bush did in 8....

Pull your head out of your ass and think with it for a change.

I surely don't want it to happen...

but it's gonna happen...

and since we might as well get used to it, no matter come hell or high water, I wanna take this opportunity to rub it in the faces of all the right-wing assholes who've given me crap these last coupla weeks...

but it's gonna happen...

and since we might as well get used to it, no matter come hell or high water, I wanna take this opportunity to rub it in the faces of all the right-wing assholes who've given me crap these last coupla weeks...

SO work against it happening....It is not preordained.........

Too bad you already shoved the Weird Mormon Robot down the voter's throat when you had two perfectly good Catholics you could have run... :lol:

Newt? A 'perfectly good Catholic?

Yea... right.

But I'll vote for Gingrich if he's the nominee. Or Santorum. Or Paul. Or even Sarah fucking whackjob Palin.... Anyone but Obama.

Didn't you say not too long ago that you could never vote for Gingrich? :confused:
I know...right?

I never believed that LIAR then and I don't believe the LIAR now. She was always going to vote straight GOP.

I don't know why she's so invested in this "independant, down-the-middle" farce.

I wonder how the Catholic church views calling oneself a bitch online. I wonder if that would incense them.

but it's gonna happen...

Uhm....actually, yes it is.

Last edited:

Yea... right.

But I'll vote for Gingrich if he's the nominee. Or Santorum. Or Paul. Or even Sarah fucking whackjob Palin.... Anyone but Obama.

Didn't you say not too long ago that you could never vote for Gingrich? :confused:
I know...right?

I never believed that LIAR then and I don't believe the LIAR now. She was always going to vote straight GOP.

I don't know why she's so invested in this "independant, down-the-middle" farce.

I wonder how the Catholic church views calling oneself a bitch online. I wonder if that would incense them.

but it's gonna happen...

Uhm....actually, yes it is.

No it's not. Acorn isn't so powerful and "I'm not Bush" won't work.....

If you want four more years of excuses then vote for Barry.

It's really that simple. We're talking about a man who ran out of ideas on how to fix things in year two of his first term and has given the country a steady diet of scapegoats as to why his policies haven't worked ever since. If you want four more YEARS of that...then vote him in again.

If you want four more years of excuses then vote for Barry.

It's really that simple. We're talking about a man who ran out of ideas on how to fix things in year two of his first term and has given the country a steady diet of scapegoats as to why his policies haven't worked ever since. If you want four more YEARS of that...then vote him in again.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Bush inherited a freakin recession and you know it.

Not really...

PercentChangeGDP19902000.jpg

Yea... right.

I know...right?

If they ever met her or read her posts, they'd probably agree.

To be fair to Cali, though, she's really, really upset that Catholic employers can't abuse their employees.

My God, employees with rights? The horror. The horror.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its bad now, worse since *Great Depression*, and if Obama gets back in for another four, *The Great Depression* will look like *GREAT TIMES* compared to what will happen.
2. So my advice is be careful what you wish for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wouldn't bank on it.
I am voting for anyone but him
Hopefully millions of others will too.
They won't tell you that on MSNBC
or Gallup, or anywhere else.

What takes place behind the voting curtain may wake up America.

You are correct. It will be a wake up call. The GOP is going to get hammered for letting the fruitcakes run the party. Many Teabaggers presently in Congress will no longer be there. President Obama will have a much saner Congress to work with for his second term.

It has started in Oregon, where a Democrat soundly thrashed a Republican for a seat that would normally have go the the GOP because of the Democratic fruitcake that had held that seat previously. In Wisconsin a whole change in government is going to happen this summer as the people of Wisconsin reject the Koch Brothers surrogate presently in office. There is a groundswell out here, as people realize that the present GOP represents only the 1% and cares nothing at all for the rest of us.
It's HAMMER TIME!!!!!

75745.jpg

Bush inherited a freakin recession and you know it.

Even if that WERE the case, he made it WORSE!!

Then Obama stepped in and trumped that failure with bigger failures.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Forum List

Back