Obama Is Gonna Win In November...

It is possible that Obama could get a second term.

But he does it at the expense of the entire country.........

He is a failure as President. It is beyond any doubt, "Above his pay grade".

The question he was being asked was a moral question best reserved to God. I thought it was a poorly worded answer.

But compared to "I like to be able to fire people" and "I'm not concerned with the very poor", meh, not so much.

Not an Obama Fan, and on behalf of the State of Illinois - I am so very sorry.

But Romney is such an awful candidate that he's probably going to walk to a second term.

just like Clinton won in '96...

I don't like it either... but, sorry, y'all... that's what's gonna happen... get used to it...

Well... sorry... but no... he won't...

Anyone-But-Obama.jpg

1# Cooked Books.
2#The Right Wing is not going to choose Obama over Romney.
3# Obama acts more like a Dictator than a President, especially concerning Foreign Policy.

4. He's sold out to big business.
5. He's pissed off a huge amount of Catholics.
6. He's anti-Israel.

4- Big Business is as happy at pigs in shit right now. Have you looked at the Dow? They haven't been making this much money since 2007.

5- Only Catholics who'd be mad are the ones who weren't going to vote for Democrats anyway. I talked to my sister earlier today,t he one who works as an office manager for the Church... She had no problem with the President's decision. She also had a tubal ligation in her 40's.

6- Again, not really. Sorry, he's still sending billions of our tax dollars and still supporting their bad ideas. Telling them they have to reach a deal with the Palestinians is just common sense.

Obama's support for Israel is as schizophrenic as his compromises with Republicans.

Like someone who gives a child candy with their right hand while slapping the child with their left hand.

I don't like it either... but, sorry, y'all... that's what's gonna happen... get used to it...

Anyone-But-Obama.jpg

Problem is, you can't win being against someone, you have to be FOR someone.

There were a lot of Democrats who hated Nixon in 1972. He still won 49 states. So did the Gipper in 1984.

People were nutty about Clinton in 1996. Didn't help Bob Dole much. Nor did being mad at Bush for...well.. everything push Kerry over the finish line.

To beat an incumbant, you have to be for someone, someone you are enthusastic about. None of the Republicans have built this enthusiasm, and it's unlikely any of them will. Romney will get the nomination because "it's his turn" (where have we heard that one before?) not because he's won much of anyone over. And then Obama will clean his clock.

And maybe that as it should be. I think the GOP has to do some serious soul searching as to what it is about. The cynical thing of nominating a guy who will tell you what you want to hear and even you don't really believe him is not the way to go.

6- Again, not really. Sorry, he's still sending billions of our tax dollars and still supporting their bad ideas. Telling them they have to reach a deal with the Palestinians is just common sense.

Obama's support for Israel is as schizophrenic as his compromises with Republicans.

Like someone who gives a child candy with their right hand while slapping the child with their left hand.

I pos repped you on this by accident, but I haven't pos repped you in awhile, so it was due.

Anyway, have to kind of disagree with you on this point. The complaint is that he's taking the position that any settlement with the the P.A. has to be on the 1967 borders with agreed upon land swaps. This was exactly the same position Bush-43 took. It's also a pure practical matter. The alternative to a separation from the PA would be to assimilate them into Israel, and that really wouldn't be in Israel's interests, either.

His urging restraint on Iran is just good sense. The crazy mullahs are just PRAYING that Israel is dumb enough to attack them. It makes them the victim in an already agitated Muslim world.

The way he treats and talks about Netanyahu has been embarrassing. That's the schizoid part, and has its parallels with how he talks about and to Republicans. It undermines his actions and his assurances. Makes it seem like any second he could pull the rug out from under someone. We've seen that the understood rules of the game don't matter to him, so the people whom he is disrespecting have to be on the look out for when he might pull a fast one and bury them.

Last edited:
You see, I don't have a problem with him reigning in Netanyahoo, who is an awful PM, he was an awful one the first time he held the post and Clinton backed Ehud Barack. The guy is more of a hinderance than a help, really.

Now, frankly, I don't support Israel and I don't think we should keep letting them dictate our policy in that region. JMHO.

You see, I don't have a problem with him reigning in Netanyahoo, who is an awful PM, he was an awful one the first time he held the post and Clinton backed Ehud Barack. The guy is more of a hinderance than a help, really.

Now, frankly, I don't support Israel and I don't think we should keep letting them dictate our policy in that region. JMHO.

Joe believes that Israel is secretly run by the Mormons... :lol:

Joe believes that Israel is secretly run by the Mormons... :lol:

Nope. Run by Zionists, who are almost as bad.

This is going to all end in tears. Because someone decided that they were going to play "Bible Stories" on someone else's land.

It took the Arabs 200 years to drive out the Crusaders, but eventually they did. Do you think this is really going to end differently?

Anyone-But-Obama.jpg

There were a lot of Democrats who hated Nixon in 1972. He still won 49 states. So did the Gipper in 1984.

People were nutty about Clinton in 1996. Didn't help Bob Dole much. Nor did being mad at Bush for...well.. everything push Kerry over the finish line.

To beat an incumbant, you have to be for someone, someone you are enthusastic about. None of the Republicans have built this enthusiasm, and it's unlikely any of them will. Romney will get the nomination because "it's his turn" (where have we heard that one before?) not because he's won much of anyone over. And then Obama will clean his clock.

And maybe that as it should be. I think the GOP has to do some serious soul searching as to what it is about. The cynical thing of nominating a guy who will tell you what you want to hear and even you don't really believe him is not the way to go.

And that is what everyone who is thinking of voting 'green' should remember. 'Green' hasn't won yet and will not. 'Green' is only put there by the two major parties to split the vote and guarantee a narrow victory for one or the other. If you vote green, you waste your vote. I hate voting Republican, because I feel like I betray my mother who suffered so much at their hands. But we are all suffering under Obama and he MUST be voted out. 'Green' won't get him out of office. He can only be beaten by a Republican. And, no, I didn't help vote him in. Just in case you were wondering. And if I did, I wouldn't admit it.

Anyone-But-Obama.jpg

And that is what everyone who is thinking of voting 'green' should remember. 'Green' hasn't won yet and will not. 'Green' is only put there by the two major parties to split the vote and guarantee a narrow victory for one or the other. If you vote green, you waste your vote. I hate voting Republican, because I feel like I betray my mother who suffered so much at their hands. But we are all suffering under Obama and he MUST be voted out. 'Green' won't get him out of office. He can only be beaten by a Republican. And, no, I didn't help vote him in. Just in case you were wondering. And if I did, I wouldn't admit it.

I think you missed my point. INcidently, I will vote for a third party this time, because I hate Romney and don't think Obama has done a good job or really knows what he is doing.

But voting for Romney because he's not Obama begs the question, who the hell is Mitt Romney?

Is he pro-life or pro-Choice?
Pro-Socialized Medicine or anti-socialied medicine?
Pro Gun control or pro-gun rights?
For the Auto-bailout or against it?

I just don't know. The only two things I know is that 1) He belongs to the whackiest religion of the 19th century and 2) he has built his career screwing over working people.

Either one is enough to disqualify him to me.

It now looks like the question is not whether Obama will beat the weak GOP candidate (probably Romney, and Obama will beat him), but how this will affect the downballot. Will voters just keep voting (D) for the Senate and House as well?

The GOP is scared as hell, and it should be. This will go down as a lost opportunity of historic proportions, and it will be a self-inflicted wound.

It now looks like the question is not whether Obama will beat the weak GOP candidate (probably Romney, and Obama will beat him), but how this will affect the downballot. Will voters just keep voting (D) for the Senate and House as well?

The GOP is scared as hell, and it should be. This will go down as a lost opportunity of historic proportions, and it will be a self-inflicted wound.

I agree.

My prediction for downballot has been the Republicans will retain the house, but take about 15 loses, and they'll take the Senate because the Democrats are simply defending too many open seats and too many marginal ones.

2014 is where Obama is going to be screwed. All the jokers that came in with him in 2008 in the Senate will be up.

So, no, I'm not "scared". Disappointed, absolutely. I don't think I've seen a party choke this bad since the Democrats nominated Walter Mondale in 1984. But Reagan's massive victory did not translate into big congressional gains for the GOP. They picked up 16 seats in the HOuse (after having lost 27 in 1982) and actually lost one in the Senate.

So all my fellow Republicans who try to tell me "Oooooh, scary, if you don't vote for Romney we get 4 more years of Obama", my attitude is, "So what?"

Second terms are never good for presidents, and he'll be penned in by a Republican Congress. He'll be inclined to comprimise because second terms is when they look for "legacies" and he doesn't have to please his base anymore.

Last edited:

I agree.

My prediction for downballot has been the Republicans will retain the house, but take about 15 loses, and they'll take the Senate because the Democrats are simply defending too many open seats and too many marginal ones.

2014 is where Obama is going to be screwed. All the jokers that came in with him in 2008 in the Senate will be up.

So, no, I'm not "scared". Disappointed, absolutely. I don't think I've seen a party choke this bad since the Democrats nominated Walter Mondale in 1984.

Dole '96 wasn't exactly a peach either, but I agree with your point.

Obama's poll numbers have been going up, and I'd guess one of the reasons is that those being polled are seeing the alternative become more clear. Romney is just dreadful, despite the desperate spinning of some. I remain fascinated why folks like Daniels, Christie, Ryan, Huckabee and Bush really chose not to run against a President with an 8%+ unemployment rate.

I wonder if any stats are kept on how many people just automatically vote for the same party as the President downballot.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has no chance in hell of a second term.
2. America in general is not that stupid.
3. The Negro Voting block is, but when have they ever been smart about their voting?
4. Look around folks, the economy is still in shambles, while the liberal media is painting it as if things are on the upswing, are you so stupid?
5. Jobless claims will continue to go up and up!
6. Political corruption will go up and up!
7. And Obama does nothing, and all is actions lead to more corruption.
8. If you love your country you better seek change for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wouldn't bank on it.
I am voting for anyone but him
Hopefully millions of others will too.
They won't tell you that on MSNBC
or Gallup, or anywhere else.

What takes place behind the voting curtain may wake up America.

You are correct. It will be a wake up call. The GOP is going to get hammered for letting the fruitcakes run the party. Many Teabaggers presently in Congress will no longer be there. President Obama will have a much saner Congress to work with for his second term.

It has started in Oregon, where a Democrat soundly thrashed a Republican for a seat that would normally have go the the GOP because of the Democratic fruitcake that had held that seat previously. In Wisconsin a whole change in government is going to happen this summer as the people of Wisconsin reject the Koch Brothers surrogate presently in office. There is a groundswell out here, as people realize that the present GOP represents only the 1% and cares nothing at all for the rest of us.

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama has no chance in hell of a second term.
2. America in general is not that stupid.
3. The Negro Voting block is, but when have they ever been smart about their voting?
4. Look around folks, the economy is still in shambles, while the liberal media is painting it as if things are on the upswing, are you so stupid?
5. Jobless claims will continue to go up and up!
6. Political corruption will go up and up!
7. And Obama does nothing, and all is actions lead to more corruption.
8. If you love your country you better seek change for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why haven't they banned you or at least adjusted your medication?

I think Obama will win, and honestly it wont because of him-it will be because the GOP is REALLY dropping the ball thus far.

yep... and alotta people are expending alotta energy in a wasted effort...

better that they all focus on the house and senate races...

Forum List

Back