Obama is doing a brilliant ob of fixing the bush recession!

Bahaman

Sep 8, 2009
Way to go Mr. president! You are the man, I just pray the US is sharp enough to keep the repugs out of majority for at least two decades!! Maybe by then they will have some brains in their organization and can actually contribute to society.

Once they see their "policy" of fear and lies no longer works, perhaps they will use that energy to actually start to contribute to the well being of America. Maybe even come up with some "real" ideas. Instead of endless slurs.

Well, you can scare someone only so long with the same bogeyman, because eventually they are going to be able to recognize rhetoric for fear and actual fact, because the fear mongers are one note banjos.

He's only been in office for a year and a half Crusty Skank.

And considering that the DOW finally went over 11,000 for the first time since Bush Jr. left office, I'd say that he's doing okay.

Oh yeah.........let's talk about jobs too........March says that new jobs are being created.

And considering that the DOW finally went over 11,000 for the first time since Bush Jr. left office, I'd say that he's doing okay.

Oh yeah.........let's talk about jobs too........March says that new jobs are being created.

Hmmkay. Go ahead and run on Obama's economic record.

I'm not arguing, I encourage you to run on Obama as the Dem's answer to Jack Welch and Warren Buffett

Way to go Mr. president! You are the man, I just pray the US is sharp enough to keep the repugs out of majority for at least two decades!! Maybe by then they will have some brains in their organization and can actually contribute to society.

And this is what you think qualifies as some kind of 'economic' comment?

No wonder this country is a mess. Too many fucking morons drinking too much kool aid.

Hmmkay. Go ahead and run on Obama's economic record.

I'm not arguing, I encourage you to run on Obama as the Dem's answer to Jack Welch and Warren Buffett

Since you brought up Warren Buffet:

Mr Buffett said that he was taxed at 17.7 per cent on the $46 million he made last year, without trying to avoid paying higher taxes, while his secretary, who earned $60,000, was taxed at 30 per cent.

Buffett blasts system that lets him pay less tax than secretary - Times Online

And he wasn't even trying to avoid paying. With "write offs" and "deductions", he probably could have paid a LOT less.

And the Bush/Republican tax scandal gave more than 52% of 2.5 TRILLION dollars to only 5% of the tax payers. What kind of slime are Republicans? This was the greatest redistribution of wealth in the history of the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back