Obama is a textbook case of a sociopath!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've only seen the tip of the iceberg with Obama the sociopath. Just wait until 2016 comes around. He's NOT gonna want to leave office.

A little off topic but last night I was channel surfing and came across "Transylvania 6-5000" and Geena Davis in full vampire garb. After all these years I still want to nail that.

He's one scary piece of work alright

awful human being as well as President

The proof is located here.. Profile of the Sociopath ......
For all the liberals who worship at Obama's "throne," see if this description doesn't fit your exalted one to a tee. Be honest now.

So please tell us o.p., what is the name of the licensed medical professional that sat down with the President and came to this conclusion based on exhaustive and numerous sessions?

Directly from the link the o.p. sites.....lol!!!!!!

I, the creator of this site, am not a psychologist and have no special expertise in the subject. I created the site as a public service, because no similar site existed in 2003. I occasionally get sad calls and emails. I urge you to consult either a clinical psychologist or the police depending on the problem you face, and wish you good luck.

Directly from the link the o.p. sites.....lol!!!!!!

I, the creator of this site, am not a psychologist and have no special expertise in the subject. I created the site as a public service, because no similar site existed in 2003. I occasionally get sad calls and emails. I urge you to consult either a clinical psychologist or the police depending on the problem you face, and wish you good luck.

soonerthunder, there you go: call someone.

He's one scary piece of work alright

awful human being as well as President

Average politician.
The whole lot are rats, but everyone sees their preferred rat as a fluffy bunny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I posted the thread title twice (not three as some dude suggested.) I'm still somewhat unfamiliar with certain aspects of the forums. When I got an error message telling me my post was one letter too short, I went back, added a couple of words, and reposted. I'll try to be a little more careful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back