Obama is a liar -- part II

If you didn't have Hilary and Obamas name in here I would have sworn you were talking about George Bush. Actually what politician doesn't act like that? Please. Get a better argument then come back for more.
Isn't Obama supposed to be -different- than the others?
Isn't he supposed to be the "change" candidate?
Where is the "change"?

You mean those of Obam aand his supporters?
Yes, they have begun.

McCain is irrelevant to the conversation...

Where's the "change"?

if you had ever been to an Obama rally, you would know what the change is.

because you haven't, you wouldn't understand.:rofl:

McCain is NOT irrelevant to any discussion of any democrat's qualifications to be president. At this stage, he is the only alternative other than democrats so the question is not whether either democrat IS qualified, but only are they MORE qualified than John boy.... John boy who admittedly doesn't know very much about our economy...John boy who doesn't know the difference between sunnis and shiites.

because you haven't, you wouldn't understand.:rofl:

I've been to an Obama rally, two to be exact. One was in Marion, IL, the other in Carbondale, IL. There was one hour between them. These two towns are 7 miles apart and ideologically different. I personally saw him take two opposing stances on farm subsidies in one day. In Marion he was speaking to farmers. He was for expanding federal subsidies to help the "bringers of food' for our nation. Later that day, seven miles away, he was preaching about helping our inner cities and how was he going to pay for it? That's right kids, by cutting unnecessary food subsidies that put money in the pockets of farmers and take food out of the mouths of inner city children. I am paraphrasing of course, but I have to tell you, that is one helluva change if you ask me.

I am paraphrasing of course, but I have to tell you, that is one helluva change if you ask me.
A liberal politician, pandering to his crowd?
NEVER have we seen THAT before!
Thats a HUGE change!!
:rofl:

My father is a life-long FDR Dem.
He's voted for exactly two Republicans - Nixon in 72 and GHWB in 92.

He thinks, and I quote, that Obama "will be a bigger disaster than I -ever- thought Bush might be".

I can't imagine what the Dems are thinking in nominating this guy, but its more and more clear that if they do, McCain will win.

Which rally are you referring to?

1. The preachy, "clouds will open up and the sun will shine down on us" kind of inspirational rallies in which he does nothing but talk about change, but gives no specifics as to what he will change?

2. The flag burning, "God damn America" church rallies he probably attended with the good "Reverend" Wright and Louis Farrakhan.

3. The Muslim flag burning, "God damn America" rallies he probably attended with Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, or any other Muslim.

Because honestly, at this point in his career, I don't know which Obama is real. His wishy-washy, mind-changing attitude has me even believing the emails I get about him being a radical Muslim. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't Osama bin Laden himself.

Which rally are you referring to?

1. The preachy, "clouds will open up and the sun will shine down on us" kind of inspirational rallies in which he does nothing but talk about change, but gives no specifics as to what he will change?

2. The flag burning, "God damn America" church rallies he probably attended with the good "Reverend" Wright and Louis Farrakhan.

3. The Muslim flag burning, "God damn America" rallies he probably attended with Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, or any other Muslim.

Because honestly, at this point in his career, I don't know which Obama is real. His wishy-washy, mind-changing attitude has me even believing the emails I get about him being a radical Muslim. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't Osama bin Laden himself.

Dude, you need ritalin.

McCain was in the military for 21 years.

McCain was a politician for 28 years. Yeah I'd say hes been a career politician.

One that has fought against wasteful spending which isn't a 'stereotypical' politician.:clap2:

McCain was in the military for 21 years.

McCain was a politician for 28 years. Yeah I'd say hes been a career politician.

At least he's had another career as well. His life hasn't been solely about winning elections. His life has been about risking his own life to protect America.

You reasoning does not make sense. Nothing you have written proves Obama is a liar.

You reasoning does not make sense. Nothing you have written proves Obama is a liar.

Here you go...proof that Obama lies...
Presidential candidate Barack Obama said on Friday an indicted Chicago businessman raised up to $250,000 for his previous political campaigns, a higher figure than he previously reported, according to two Chicago newspapers.

The Illinois Democratic senator's campaign has previously said it donated to charity more than $150,000 in contributions traced to Antoin "Tony" Rezko. The property developer and restaurant entrepreneur is on trial, accused by federal prosecutors of extorting bribes and campaign donations as well as money laundering.

Here you go...proof that Obama lies...
Presidential candidate Barack Obama said on Friday an indicted Chicago businessman raised up to $250,000 for his previous political campaigns, a higher figure than he previously reported, according to two Chicago newspapers.

The Illinois Democratic senator's campaign has previously said it donated to charity more than $150,000 in contributions traced to Antoin "Tony" Rezko. The property developer and restaurant entrepreneur is on trial, accused by federal prosecutors of extorting bribes and campaign donations as well as money laundering.

Here's the link

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN1425148420080315?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews

Forum List

Back