Obama is a joke... His new budget for 2012 i

There is no crap. The facts are simple. Last year Obama promised the country that he would have the deficit down to approx. $900 billion. Now less than a year later he is changing his tune and saying it will be the same as last year. That is a massive failure that perfectly illustrates Obama's economic incompetence.

At least he is finally doing the right thing -- fixing the economy, so we can grow out of debt.

:lmao: We can not grow out of this debt. That is a fairy tale.

Yet this is exactly how we dealt with huge WWII debt.

And the problem is that every president spends more than the previous one don't you get that?

So you think it would be appropriate for Obama to submit a 1 million dollars federal budget we had in 1789?

What I think would be "appropriate" is for Obama and the Democrats to submit a budget that shows the American people what progressive programs are REALLY going to cost.

Why hasn't Obama ever had a budget passed?
1-Clinton did it with an opposing congress
2-Bush did it with an opposing congress
3-Obama had a super majority and STILL couldn't come up with one....he's a miserable failure.

THE+DEMOCRAT%27S+BUDGET.jpg

I suspect you won't be voting for him Zander.

And we have different views on failure. 9/11 was a failure. Katrina was a failure. Iraq was a failure. But I suspect you voting that failure into office twice.

Right?

Without the super committee, the spending cuts start automatically in January of 2013.

When the Bush tax cuts expire in December of 2012, Obama won't allow them to be renewed.

Spending cuts + a return to the old tax rates = deficit reduction.

Congress has been taken out of the equation. No treasonous Tea Party/Republicans to mess things up.

An absolutely brilliant move by Obama.

You amuse me, Chris...Obama could have let the Bush tax cuts expire two years ago. He chose to extend them because he knew that letting them expire would damage an already weak economy. So what's changed since? The economy is still weak. Raising taxes in a weak economy is still bad Keynesian fiscal policy. Obama will SAY he want's to raise taxes only because he knows the GOP controlled House won't let that happen. Barry gets the best of both worlds...he can appease people like you who mistakenly think tax increases will bring us back to the buget surpluses of the Clinton years (which minus the Dot Com Boom...isn't happening!) while he can accuse the GOP of catering to the rich.

As to Congress and "automatic" cuts? They aren't automatic until they're actually passed and you can already see opposition lining up to both the defense cuts and the entitlement cuts.

All Barry did was pass the buck. That isn't "brilliant". That isn't leadership. It's like voiting "Present" when he was back in the Illinios legislature. It's cowardly.

And the problem is that every president spends more than the previous one don't you get that?

So you think it would be appropriate for Obama to submit a 1 million dollars federal budget we had in 1789?

What I think would be "appropriate" is for Obama and the Democrats to submit a budget that shows the American people what progressive programs are REALLY going to cost.

Or you can go to the CBO site and look at their projections :)

I'd settle for a budget that didn't run a trillion dollar deficit.

That will have to wait until the recession is over. Trying to cut the deficits in a depressed economy is madness -- look at Greece for an example.

That will have to wait until the recession is over. Trying to cut the deficits in a depressed economy is madness -- look at Greece for an example.

Greece was in trouble way before the recession and btw we will be the next Greece if we don't do something now. We're just the healthiest horse in the glue factory for the moment.

And all the spending hasn't sped up the recovery now has it? Most recessions run their course in a couple years this one has been hanging around for four now.

Greece was in trouble way before the recession and btw we will be the next Greece if we don't do something now.

Yes, Greece was in trouble long before the recession. But when it was forced to "do something now", i.e. start cutting before recession was over, it only made both the recession and the debt problems worse.

Greece was in trouble way before the recession and btw we will be the next Greece if we don't do something now.

Yes, Greece was in trouble long before the recession. But when it was forced to "do something now", i.e. start cutting before recession was over, it only made both the recession and the debt problems worse.

If you believe the "experts" the recession is over so why wait?

I suspect you won't be voting for him Zander.

And we have different views on failure. 9/11 was a failure. Katrina was a failure. Iraq was a failure. But I suspect you voting that failure into office twice.

Right?

Only the lowest grade of moron blames 9/11 or Katrina on Bush.

You amuse me, Chris...Obama could have let the Bush tax cuts expire two years ago. He chose to extend them because he knew that letting them expire would damage an already weak economy. So what's changed since? The economy is still weak. Raising taxes in a weak economy is still bad Keynesian fiscal policy. Obama will SAY he want's to raise taxes only because he knows the GOP controlled House won't let that happen. Barry gets the best of both worlds...he can appease people like you who mistakenly think tax increases will bring us back to the buget surpluses of the Clinton years (which minus the Dot Com Boom...isn't happening!) while he can accuse the GOP of catering to the rich.

As to Congress and "automatic" cuts? They aren't automatic until they're actually passed and you can already see opposition lining up to both the defense cuts and the entitlement cuts.

All Barry did was pass the buck. That isn't "brilliant". That isn't leadership. It's like voiting "Present" when he was back in the Illinios legislature. It's cowardly.

It is brilliant in a way because 20 million suckers like Chris will swallow it.

Forum List

Back