Obama is a failure there is I said it.. I am not going to explain myself or defend it

Obama is a failure there is I said it.. I am not going to explain myself or defend it
Not-to-worry.

Most lazy people prefer to be clueless.

That way, they can't be held accountable, for anything.....and, there's no thinking required.

:clap2:

Women spontaneously yell out the strangest things at certain moments, don't they?:lol:
Not the ones who are terminally shell-shocked, after they (finally) realize they've married some dip-shit weenie.

santorumconcedes.jpg

I'm guessin' these kids aren't thinking "Thanks, Mom."​

Why should you be any different than any other conservative.

How do you know she is a conservative?
I know many liberals, democrats, moderates, independents, republicans...etc, etc, that feel exactly the same way.
I know the same ones, you do.....and, they say you're full-o'-shit.​

I agree in part. Mostly because I think Obama's administration could be looked at as a success if you were one to believe that he intends to make things worse.

Actually Obama is a great success, both as a person and at the job he's been positioned by his sponsors to do.

As a person, he has become the most important and most powerful man in the world. As Wall Street's puppet President he has managed to protect the criminal Bush regime from prosecution by appointing a compliant cypher as Attorney General and he has successfully achieved his primary purpose which is to maintain a quiet status quo by taking two baby steps forward for every giant step backward.

I believe if McCain had been elected after the damage done to this Nation by the Bush Administration he would by now have caused violent riots instead of the comparatively mild protests we're seeing. So Obama's ability to keep a lid on while facilitating the incremental disassembly of the middle class has been a complete success from the perspective of Wall Street.

Actually Obama is a great success, both as a person and at the job he's been positioned by his sponsors to do.

As a person, he has become the most important and most powerful man in the world. As Wall Street's puppet President he has managed to protect the criminal Bush regime from prosecution by appointing a compliant cypher as Attorney General and he has successfully achieved his primary purpose which is to maintain a quiet status quo by taking two baby steps forward for every giant step backward.

I believe if McCain had been elected after the damage done to this Nation by the Bush Administration he would by now have caused violent riots instead of the comparatively mild protests we're seeing. So Obama's ability to keep a lid on while facilitating the incremental disassembly of the middle class has been a complete success from the perspective of Wall Street.

Yeah right - Obama will be seen as one of the biggest failures and worst presidents ever in 20-40 years. He will also be viewed negatively by the black community....

Obama has done NOTHING as president but grow government and act as a dictator....

Hell I wouldn't be shocked to see Obama arrested on charges of tyranny...... Taking over businesses, bailing out unions.... You CAN'T DO THAT.... Borrowing money from China to bailout unions is a CRIME, even more so when you demand the private sector pays for it...

That motherfucker would be in jail if I was the next president - he is a tyrant.

Who the fuck does he think he is - a union version of Robin Hood??

Both Clinton and Obama belong in prison - Clinton forced the banks to lend via legislation (CRA).

Both know what they're doing/did is extremely partisan and wrong and that the middle class hard working people will have to foot the bill for their "vote buying" and pandering to activists.

Forum List

Back