obama inserting himself into historical presidential biographies

Has he gone completely insane?

Obama Drops His Name Into the Other Presidential Biographies « Commentary Magazine

obama has inserted himself into the biographies of Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Obama instructs his followers to do nothing other than to praise him in all ways.

Obama is a farce! His followers are fucking idiots!

We will have liberals re-writing history from now until forevermore. Obama's coming on the scene is to them as significant as the coming of Christ some 2000 years ago!

Last edited:
He'll soon be off to the Habitat for Humanity to help the better POTUS - Jimmy Carter - build houses.

Except they won't let Obama anywhere around a hammer and will just have him fetch coffee and donuts and such.

He'll most likely write another book once he's out of the White house too....can't wait to see how he spins his 4 yrs as president! Should be good....they can make it into a comedy movie one day too! He'll be RICH!!! Lol!

while I do not usually look at the OP's source for information, I just checked randomly 3 biographies on The White House. The Obama administration has indeed added bullet points to the bottom touting Obama.

I find that... disturbing.

Once again proving that he has nothing of his own to offer as an accomplishment. He's just been continuing the programs initiated by previous presidents. They must have to move him in and out of the WH using the service elevator, considering his head has swelled to the size of RI.

Has he gone completely insane?

Obama Drops His Name Into the Other Presidential Biographies « Commentary Magazine

obama has inserted himself into the biographies of Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

"Obama’s comments in a recent “60 Minutes” interview that his legislative and foreign policy accomplishments top all but three former presidents has sparked fierce blowback among right-leaning blogs.

The “60 Minutes Overtime” video shows Obama telling correspondent Steve Kroft:
“The issue here is not going be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we’ve got a lot more work to do."
Blogs bash Obama's historic claim - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

There is something seriously wrong with this creature. Really serious.

My email via whitehouse.gov...

I have recently become aware that the current administration has added bullet point comments touting President Obama to each Presidential Biography page on The White House.

To take a page dedicated to a previous president and attempt to make it about the current President is in extremely poor taste, egotistical and shows a serious lack of good judgement on the part of President Obama.

I formally request these bullet points be removed where ever they appear on the Presidential Biography pages.

Sincerely,

Here's a link to the page where you can email the President.
Submit Questions & Comments | The White House

EDIT: the bullet points are added back as far as Coolidge.

Last edited:
There is something seriously wrong with this creature. Really serious.

I always assumed that "Liberalism is a mental disorder" bumper-sticker was simple political rhetoric....

...but now....???

In a related note:

“Andrew Sullivan of The New Republic notes, 'In Bill Clinton, we had for eight years a truly irrational person in the White House, someone who, I think, lived on the edge of serious mental illness. He was and is a psychologically sick man'” Olson, “The Final Days,” (p. 199).

I have recently become aware that the current administration has added bullet point comments touting President Obama to each Presidential Biography page on The White House.

To take a page dedicated to a previous president and attempt to make it about the current President is in extremely poor taste, egotistical and shows a serious lack of good judgement on the part of President Obama.

I formally request these bullet points be removed where ever they appear on the Presidential Biography pages.

Sincerely,

So....you have all your document ready for the IRS audit?

But, you're in good company:

1. "A new White House tactic to control the message on health care reform has critics accusing the Obama administration of playing "Big Brother" and threatening the privacy of average Americans. "No one expects that when they exercise their First Amendment rights to ask questions or complain about a proposed government program that they're going to be listed on a database in the White House," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told FOX News Thursday [8/6/2009], saying the White House effort raises serious privacy concerns. "You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see the potential for serious abuse."
President Obama's Intentions for America

And....

2. "The Obama campaign is now seeking to vilify specific private donors in a way that is alarmingly reminiscent of Richard Nixon’s “Enemies List” — as documented in a May 10th piece by the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel.

On April 20, 2012 “Keeping GOP Honest,” an Obama campaign website published a post titled “Behind the curtain: A brief history of Romney’s donors,” — publicly identifying eight private individuals who they labeled “high-dollar and special-interest donors” that “Mitt Romney is relying on…to fund his campaign.”

Not since Richard Nixon have we had a President who has been as consistently and persistently personal in his attacks as President Obama has been on the 2012 campaign trail. And not since the “Enemies List” has there been such an explicit attempt to target and demonize a supporter of an opponent authorized by a presidential administration."
The Obama "White House Enemies List" - Forbes

But....we'll miss ya'...

Sincerely,

So....you have all your document ready for the IRS audit?

But, you're in good company:

1. "A new White House tactic to control the message on health care reform has critics accusing the Obama administration of playing "Big Brother" and threatening the privacy of average Americans. "No one expects that when they exercise their First Amendment rights to ask questions or complain about a proposed government program that they're going to be listed on a database in the White House," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told FOX News Thursday [8/6/2009], saying the White House effort raises serious privacy concerns. "You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see the potential for serious abuse."
President Obama's Intentions for America

And....

2. "The Obama campaign is now seeking to vilify specific private donors in a way that is alarmingly reminiscent of Richard Nixon’s “Enemies List” — as documented in a May 10th piece by the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel.

On April 20, 2012 “Keeping GOP Honest,” an Obama campaign website published a post titled “Behind the curtain: A brief history of Romney’s donors,” — publicly identifying eight private individuals who they labeled “high-dollar and special-interest donors” that “Mitt Romney is relying on…to fund his campaign.”

Not since Richard Nixon have we had a President who has been as consistently and persistently personal in his attacks as President Obama has been on the 2012 campaign trail. And not since the “Enemies List” has there been such an explicit attempt to target and demonize a supporter of an opponent authorized by a presidential administration."
The Obama "White House Enemies List" - Forbes

But....we'll miss ya'...

I dare them.

WTF?
Has other Presidents done this?

Other presidents did not need to. As seen in their biographies, they each actually made some contribution. All obummer has is to latch onto the other guys coat tails and brag about how much his policies are like theirs.

ILIE-1.jpg

(Image; EIB )​

Forum List

Back