obama inserting himself into historical presidential biographies

There is something seriously wrong with this creature. Really serious.

I always assumed that "Liberalism is a mental disorder" bumper-sticker was simple political rhetoric....

...but now....???

In a related note:

“Andrew Sullivan of The New Republic notes, 'In Bill Clinton, we had for eight years a truly irrational person in the White House, someone who, I think, lived on the edge of serious mental illness. He was and is a psychologically sick man'” Olson, “The Final Days,” (p. 199).

The same Andrew Sullivan that proclaimed this:

Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

Astounding...​

Which of those points is not true?

Really, really that's all you see?? Seriously?? :eek:

Do you see anything remotely related to this:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Really, really that's all you see?? Seriously?? :eek:

Do you see anything remotely related to this:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Well, that describes obummer to a 'T'. Each and every diagnostic point is exhibited by his actions.

Its not a hard question. Or wouldn't be if rw's had discerning and open minds. What you're reading is just one more example of the lame ass radical right taking a really simple historical fact and turning it into a pile dog crap.

Every point is indeed true and is just a fact of history. This forum is one of the worst I've seen for this pile-on-but-don't-think-for-yourself-mentality that the right has become.

Get a friggin clue already and stop blindly following the dumbest dog in the pack.

Its not a hard question. Or wouldn't be if rw's had discerning and open minds. What you're reading is just one more example of the lame ass radical right taking a really simple historical fact and turning it into a pile dog crap.

Every point is indeed true and is just a fact of history. This forum is one of the worst I've seen for this pile-on-but-don't-think-for-yourself-mentality that the right has become.

Get a friggin clue already and stop blindly following the dumbest dog in the pack.

Ok so you think they are true, I promise I won't follow you around as you appear to not be too smart.

The rationale supporting obama's latest exercise in ego is the same as my saying that I ate breakfast this morning. George Washington ate breakfast n the morning when he was alive, therefore I am a better president than George Washington.

No one can argue with the facts, just the conclusions.

And the Obama Fluffers arrive to tell us how normal our dog eating President is

President Romney should redact those added comment.

Obama is a stain on the Oval Office

Why does a blurb about something Obama did, belong on a page dedicated to honor a past president?

moron.

Anyone want to prove that the President had any knowledge of these factoids being inserted on the White House web site?

I find them to be a bit in poor taste. But I find it hard to believe that President Obama ordered them to be put there.

Your comments regarding how this is proof of a character flaw are silly unless you can show that he did.

Have fun with that.

Anyone want to prove that the President had any knowledge of these factoids being inserted on the White House web site?

I find them to be a bit in poor taste. But I find it hard to believe that President Obama ordered them to be put there.

Your comments regarding how this is proof of a character flaw are silly unless you can show that he did.

Have fun with that.

Well he must know about it by now, should he ordered them removed?

And the Obama Fluffers arrive to tell us how normal our dog eating President is

And to demand that we all "pile-on-but don't think for ourselves" and blindly follow their Dear Leader. You know, the ones who already follow the dumbest dog-eater in the pack.

Have fun with that.

I suppose we can now expect obama, in his embarrassment at the zealotry of his followers, to demand these atrocities be removed? He has no doubt provided the "cover" that you suggest, but his failure to demand their removal by the authors does indeed further demonstrate his lack of character.

George Washington

On April 30, 1789, George Washington, standing on the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York, took his oath of office as the first President of the United States. "As the first of every thing, in our situation will serve to establish a Precedent," he wrote James Madison, "it is devoutly wished on my part, that these precedents may be fixed on true principles."

Born in 1732 into a Virginia planter family, he learned the morals, manners, and body of knowledge requisite for an 18th century Virginia gentleman.

Barack Obama, our first Black President killed Osama bin Ladin

John Adams

Learned and thoughtful, John Adams was more remarkable as a political philosopher than as a politician. "People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity," he said, doubtless thinking of his own as well as the American experience.

Barack Obama, our first black President was a smart guy too being President of Harvard Law Review and also killed Osama bin Laden

Thomas Jefferson

In the thick of party conflict in 1800, Thomas Jefferson wrote in a private letter, "I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Barack Obama, our first black President inherited a conflict in the form of a bad economy from Booosh and was a smart guy too being President of Harvard Law Review and also killed Osama bin Laden

Why does a blurb about something Obama did, belong on a page dedicated to honor a past president?

moron.

I'm not the IGNORANT "maroon" here.

He is the President of the United States. If you saw the same thing discussing, say Bush and his relationship to historical facts, you wouldn't think a thing about it because it belongs there.

Example, FDR was the first president to us TV. If that fact is mentioned in a biographical note about other presidents, does that take away from the accomplishments of those other presidents?

And the military is fighting on his behalf too

Once again, he is the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief and YES, it is true, the military legally and traditionally "fights" (serves as he commands) on his behalf.

He has been the President of the United States for 3 1/2 years and hopefully will continue to be our president for another 4 and 1/2. The right lies and lies and lies and some of you are so damn ignorant its painful to read but all your lies and ignorance won't change FACTS.

Quit working so hard to find fault. Its demeaning to the right, its embarrassing to watch, its small and nasty and petty and I know damn well I'm not the only Lib/Dem who is sick of watching the right embarrass themselves.

James Madison

At his inauguration, James Madison, a small, wizened man, appeared old and worn; Washington Irving described him as "but a withered little apple-John." But whatever his deficiencies in charm, Madison's buxom wife Dolley compensated for them with her warmth and gaiety. She was the toast of Washington.

Barack Obama's wife Michelle might not have been as buxom as Dolley, but she's got that high water booty and Barack, our first black President inherited a conflict in the form of a bad economy from Booosh and was a smart guy too being President of Harvard Law Review and also killed Osama bin Laden

Forum List

Back