Obama in election mode panic

From the article:

Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant "untruths," Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of "buying his next election." I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right, and his newfound support of super-PACs only proves that he's panicked about raising money and about what he will have to spend to put the genie -- his record -- back in the bottle.

Read more: Articles: Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

YodaFail.jpg

From the article:

Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant "untruths," Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of "buying his next election." I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right, and his newfound support of super-PACs only proves that he's panicked about raising money and about what he will have to spend to put the genie -- his record -- back in the bottle.

Read more: Articles: Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

The entire list is pretty spectacular~

Seriously, after I read through these I became more convinced then ever that Obama is going down in flames- THANK GOD!

Read more:

Yep except all the pollls of which show him winning 360 electoral votes against Romney, and of which he is up in those states by 5-13 points

What do we get if he wins? Obama that is.........

6 dollar gas. 4 dollar milk. 3 dollar bread.
Prolonged foreclosures
More war

These things are the given BTW

So what do we get in addition too?

why do you think Holder has his panties in a bunch over "McCain States" requiring ID's? Obama could easily lose Fla,NC,Virginia,Ohio&Penn(assuming its an honest election) so now Holder and his Boyfriend Barry have been complaining about Texas&S.C. What? they require Photo ID??? this is a travesty! and same with Arizona(no wonder they havent been complaining about the border debacle)!

It's only April. I highly doubt Obama is in "panic mode," but I'm sure he's taking the election much more seriously than most of his supporters are.

Forum List

Back