Obama in a Landslide?

DAY-um!! Woah, this came right outa left field:

Obama wins in the first precinct to report in SOUTH CAROLINA by 85%???

WTH? They're smack dab in the middle of the red zone!

-- Paravani

Check out the Youtube video: Obama Girl Part II, 2012 Edition: The Redhead (can be searched in Youtube as Lisa Powell Graham: Voting for Obama is Hot) for a summary of the top ten reasons why "voting for Obama is hot" - accompanying Website includes facts, figures and links... This election is so critical when it comes to women's issues, the environment, marriage equality... This Website and video is a fast and easy way to digest the issues...

Noboby gives a shit kid.

Shut up and watch the results.

This one could very well turn into an Obama landslide which can carry the Senate also

Looks like a landslide with Ohio in the Presidents column and Florida will make it complete

Dems may pick up more seats in the Senate

Yup, looks like a landslide to me, too.

9:22 Pacific Time

Obama has 290 electoral votes, Romney has 200

Of the remaining states, Romney probably has Alaska (3) and Montana (3), for a grand total of 206 electoral votes.

Obama probably has Virginia (13) and Florida(29), for a total of 332 total electoral votes.

Double-checking my count: 206 plus 332 = 538... check.

332/538 = 61% of the electoral votes went to Obama.

Now, 61% isn't quite as steep a landslide as the Prez had four years ago... but it's a comfortable enough margin that I don't envision the Republicans contesting Florida and/or Ohio and/or Virginia... because even if all three of those states flipped to Romney, Obama would still stay in the White House.

So yeah, I'd call any race where the Prez could lose three key states and still be the winner a "landslide".

-- Paravani

obama didn't win a landslide. He won with a barely eked out majority of leeches. What he has to contend with after his win, is a population of which 48% are intent on obstructing his policies and frustrating his efforts. What obama won was a Pyrrhic Victory.

obama didn't win a landslide. He won with a barely eked out majority of leeches. What he has to contend with after his win, is a population of which 48% are intent on obstructing his policies and frustrating his efforts. What obama won was a Pyrrhic Victory.

that's why rightwingnuts take more from the feds than they pay, right, toon?

reality isn't your thing... clearly.

you really should give it up. you don't think well enough.

that's why rightwingnuts take more from the feds than they pay, right, toon?

reality isn't your thing... clearly.

you really should give it up. you don't think well enough.

You're saying "rightwingnuts" get the greater share of a $16T Federal Deficit.

:mad:

Where do I sign up?

Forum List

Back