Obama in 1995...telling us "Gotta have them ribs and p*ssy too!"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Listen and watch Obama use the same terms and MORE!!!
"Sitting on carpet with a bunch of arabs... "
He should resign!!!

Wow did Drudge just link to this or something? You rubes are barraging the forum with this all of a sudden! :rofl:
Doesn't make any difference does who says it? It's a video!
Too bad for you Obama isn't running for President. Also too bad for you that he's 25. Trump was 58 with multiple daughters, and making a joke about forcefully grabbing women's vaginas.

I know to you rubes that's the same thing pretty much, but not to reasonable Americans.

He was telling a joke, obv.
Did you click on the video? He's READING from his book Dreams From My Father and performed a series of impersonations.
Yes he is describing what someone he just met said. He is not advocating for ribs and pussy, the way Trump is advocating that people who are rich enough should just go up and grab women by the pussy.

Wow did Drudge just link to this or something? You rubes are barraging the forum with this all of a sudden! :rofl:
Too bad for you Obama isn't running for President. Also too bad for you that he's 25. Trump was 58 with multiple daughters, and making a joke about forcefully grabbing women's vaginas.

I know to you rubes that's the same thing pretty much, but not to reasonable Americans.
Trump was not joking about grabbing women's pussies
He was bragging about it

Too bad for you Obama isn't running for President. Also too bad for you that he's 25. Trump was 58 with multiple daughters, and making a joke about forcefully grabbing a woman's vagina.

Ah... so it's OK for Obama right...
You also NEVER read from Obama's book pages 94-95 where HE TOLD dummies like you he was going to use TRICKS... TACTICS...LIE to you!
Here he also tells us how much he abhors cops... as a teenager he also totally disrespects his mom...

From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!] I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Really ignorant people like you who voted for a liar who TOLD YOU he was going to lie to you and then HE HIRES a person who calls people like you that
voted for Obama and Obamacare representatives of " the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Did you click on the video? He's READING from his book Dreams From My Father and performed a series of impersonations.
Yes he is describing what someone he just met said. He is not advocating for ribs and pussy, the way Trump is advocating that people who are rich enough should just go up and grab women by the pussy.
EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.... It's OK because like you Evan Thomas has called Obama a God... and it's OK for Gods to say that right??

Remember folks... these are suppose to be the objective, hard nosed, bash the president, news people that here is a quote from Evan Thomas that exemplifies this extreme bias:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.http://newsbusters.org/node/10631

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush. He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??
But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/06/05/newsweek-s-evan-thomas-obama-sort-god

He was bragging about it

Yeah, and Bill actually went beyond "bragging" about pussy, he attacked pussy!
Didn't bother you guys a bit.

So when Hussein tells it is a joke

And when Trump tells it is a shock

That's the Left for you, always talking with a forked tongue.

Total losers. :mad-61:

He was bragging about it

Yeah, and Bill actually went beyond "bragging" about pussy, he attacked pussy!
Didn't bother you guys a bit.

If it does not bother you what Trump has done then why care about what Clinton did?

Forum List

Back