Mrs. Trump

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Melania Trump just issued a statement saying the remarks in the video are not concomitant with the man she knows.

Well, duh!!! The video was made in 2005 when she and Trump were newlyweds. The man in the video said he tried "to f*ck" another woman, one who was married at the time, as was Trump and Mrs. Trump. The man quite likely learned from his experience having an affair with Marla Maples while married to Ivana Trump that his objectives are better served if he hides his infidelity from his wife.

It's not terribly surprising that the sexist we've all seen is not the man she knows. I've heard it said that the wife is the last to "find out," but that that's also because the wife is the last to want to accept the truth about her husband's philandering. I think that's the position, in part, in which Mrs. Trump finds herself now.

Whether she's been "there" before, I cannot say. I am pretty sure she's unlikely to say whether she's had her doubts. She certainly knows she married a man who carried on a very public affair with a previous wife. She also knows when her relationship with Trump began relative to the formal end of his marriage with Marla Maples.

Melania Trump just issued a statement saying the remarks in the video are not concomitant with the man she knows.

Well, duh!!! The video was made in 2005 when she and Trump were newlyweds. The man in the video said he tried "to f*ck" another woman, one who was married at the time, as was Trump and Mrs. Trump. The man quite likely learned from his experience having an affair with Marla Maples while married to Ivana Trump that his objectives are better served if he hides his infidelity from his wife.

It's not terribly surprising that the sexist we've all seen is not the man she knows. I've heard it said that the wife is the last to "find out," but that that's also because the wife is the last to want to accept the truth about her husband's philandering. I think that's the position, in part, in which Mrs. Trump finds herself now.

Whether she's been "there" before, I cannot say. I am pretty sure she's unlikely to say whether she's had her doubts. She certainly knows she married a man who carried on a very public affair with a previous wife. She also knows when her relationship with Trump began relative to the formal end of his marriage with Marla Maples.

Once a cheater always a cheater...

So sick. Trump was 58 years old with multiple daughters when he said that. What a disgraceful person.

So sick. Trump was 58 years old with multiple daughters when he said that. What a disgraceful person.
I take it you've never been in a country club locker room or any athletic locker room.

Back when Trump first announced his candidacy I announced on FB that he was a total sociopath. He passed 9 out of 10 of the most common indicators. The one I could not ascertain was sexual promiscuity and infidelity. Well....Now he's a 10. But not the kind that he likes.

Clinical sociopath to a "t":

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

I take it you've never been in a country club locker room or any athletic locker room.

He wasn't in either. He was being interviewed by a television show host and had a live mic on him. Try again, Dumbo.

Back when Trump first announced his candidacy I announced on FB that he was a total sociopath. He passed 9 out of 10 of the most common indicators. The one I could not ascertain was sexual promiscuity and infidelity. Well....Now he's a 10. But not the kind that he likes.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
Describes both Bill and Hiliary Clinton perfectly. Trump possesses most of those traits.

That profile is the spitting image of Bill Clinton's wife!

He wasn't in either. He was being interviewed by a television show host and had a live mic on him. Try again, Dumbo.
Stay awake, Chicken Lips. I know where he was and I wasn't talking to you.

Bill fucking raped women and sexually harrassed them with the enabler in chief fucking Hillary. This is real history in Arkansas.

You really better get ready for what I am about to let loose on Tuesday. I've been digging around in their old dirt and found out some new surprises.

How many women has Bill slept with?

Hillary doesn't seem too satisfying... Can't satisfy a man, sure can't satisfy the country.

They were not newly weds at the time. He was talking about his stupid playboy years.

But if we are going to talk about unfaithfuls here and now, the Clinton camp just asked for it. Bill since leaving office and living in upper state New York has not just an affair with the ENERGIZER, but with Belinda Stronach and that bitch Bronfman who helped the Unicorn killer escape justice for years on end Bronfman.

So he's been fucking his way thru upper New York while Hillary is using vibrators or Uma.

They were not newly weds at the time. He was talking about his stupid playboy years.

But if we are going to talk about unfaithfuls here and now, the Clinton camp just asked for it. Bill since leaving office and living in upper state New York has not just an affair with the ENERGIZER, but with Belinda Stronach and that bitch Bronfman who helped the Unicorn killer escape justice for years on end Bronfman.

So he's been fucking his way thru upper New York while Hillary is using vibrators or Uma.
Yes get the serial adulterer and accused child rapist to attack a wife who stood by her husband despite his infidelity's. Great strategy. :rofl:

Once a rapist always a rapist. Let's talk honestly about Bill " you better put some ice on it" Clinton. Let's go toe to toe on this. Bill raped women.

Once a rapist always a rapist. Let's talk honestly about Bill " you better put some ice on it" Clinton. Let's go toe to toe on this. Bill raped women.

I'm going to enjoy the devastation of the reprehensible tinydancer even more than I'll enjoy the downfall of Trump.

Yes get the serial adulterer and accused child rapist to attack a wife who stood by her husband despite his infidelity's. Great strategy. :rofl:

Epstein. Get ready. :) How many trips? Better get ready. Loaded for bear.

You best back up yours. Because I can back up mine. I like you. Pity I have to destroy you up and coming.

Do you grab women by the snatch and then brag about how your fame lets you get away with it?

Epstein. Get ready. :) How many trips? Better get ready. Loaded to bear.

You best back up yours. Because I can back up mine. I like you. Pity I have to destroy you up and coming.
Oh yeah you and all your secret insider sources :rofl:

Anyways Trump won't bring up Epstein since Trump himself has been on his island before, called him a terrific guy, praised him for liking younger women, and is about to go on trial for raping a little girl.

Gee, it's too bad Trump didn't do anything more than fool around online with some women not his wife,

then he'd be just fine, you know,

like Anthony Weiner is just fine.

lol

I'm going to enjoy the devastation of the reprehensible tinydancer even more than I'll enjoy the downfall of Trump.

Not as much as I am going to love taking you out. I've gone from liking and respecting you over at Hannity to just loathing you now. Pity. I really did at one point in time respect you and looked forward to your posts as a true opponent.

Now I can find all your posts as with others at OCCUPY DEMOCRAT.

Then you morons all walk in here with all the same shit. Some days I walk in here and have to check that I really at am at USMB. Cereal Killer has to kick this shit out.

I walk into USMB to be at USMB NOT OCCUPY DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back