Who are the Trump supporters

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Who will actually vote for Trump. Who would vote for such a narcissitic, morally bankrupt individual.
I see three categories

Those who do not like him at all but feel he still is a better alternative than Hillary. I would hope this represents the majority of those who will vote for him.

Those who personal situation is so desperate they feel the risk of Trump making things much worse does not matter because they see there own situation could not get worse. I feel bad for this group.

The deplorables - those who like Trump's racism, sexism, white male supremecy. If this group is very large, it makes me concerned for our country. I think it is a very vocal small minority.

i think he did it purposefully.
bill clinton has built his legacy and popularity upon redemption, so too has miss hillary....

redemption is the new black, and Trump knows fashion. and phony posers like the obamas and the clintons. :)

re·demp·tion
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.
    "God's plans for the redemption of his world"
    synonyms: saving, freeing from sin, absolution
    "God's redemption of his people"
  2. 2.
    the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
    synonyms: retrieval, recovery, reclamation, repossession, return More

Last edited:
bill clinton has built his legacy and popularity upon redemption, so too has miss hillary....

redemption is the new black, and Trump knows fashion. and phony posers like the obamas and the clintons. :)

re·demp·tion
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    the action of regaining or gaining possession of something in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt.
[/QUOTE
Clinton and many other hypocritical politicians have asked for redemption. ( I agree that they are phonies) Trump is not asking for redemption. In Trump's heirarchy, He is number 1, God is number 2 at best.

re·demp·tion
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
[/QUOTE
Clinton and many other hypocritical politicians have asked for redemption. ( I agree that they are phonies) Trump is not asking for redemption. In Trump's heirarchy, He is number 1, God is number 2 at best.
monica lewinsky should be the secretary of women's affairs.

YUK..

097442-bill-clinton-and-monica-lewinsky.png

more "role model" stuff... bill and monica - Google Search

he should have spent that time and energy focusing on osama bin laden and saddam hussein.

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjY3Nzg1MjI5.jpg

bill clinton's lucky internet economic reign was handed to him on a silver platter

Last edited:
No allegiance to a political party, race, or economic system should take precedence over the value of individual human life and his or her ability to be respected and loved regardless of religion or creed. Each individual should a long hard look at their own ethical character and evaluate if they can identify with Trump's opinions about women and "minorities." If one relates more with him than against then he/she should consider how they define equality and freedom and how they would feel if they were thought of or treated the same way.

re·demp·tion
rəˈdem(p)SH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
[/QUOTE
monica lewinsky should be the secretary of women's affairs.

YUK..

097442-bill-clinton-and-monica-lewinsky.png

more "role model" stuff... bill and monica - Google Search

he should have spent that time and energy focusing on osama bin laden and saddam hussein.

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjY3Nzg1MjI5.jpg

bill clinton's lucky internet economic reign was handed to him on a silver platter
Not only should Bill Clinton have focused on Bin Laden but the whole US congress should have been focusing on international affairs and US security instead of impeaching Clinton.
Bill Clinton was an irresponsible idiot but so was congress for pursuing him so aggressively and taking away from keeping America safe

Forum List

Back