Obama Ignoring Family Wishes - Oregon Bound - What Should Family / UCC Community Do?

Bull.

I notice that the OP posts no link that proves that every single family of victims has said they don't want to meet with him or have him come there.

There are stories out there about the community not wanting him there. Several families have said they don't want him there. The mayor and sheriff have publicly declared they don't want him there. If he was moral, ethical, or cared one bit / had any respect for them he would not show.

I put out the question for discussion - what should the community do.
You want links, do your own research. Don't like the thread / question - then ignore it and stay the hell out.

Have a nice day.

How can there be a rational discussion about what looks like a fabricated situation?

There is no proof, that I've seen, that any of the families involved don't want Obama to appear. It is unlikely that anyone would be calling for more guns in public after one of their children is shot.

Upon hearing there had been a shooting at UCC, without waiting to hear any of the details, without voicing any concern for the victims or their families, Obama openly declared he was politicizing the shootings and deaths to push his anti-gun agenda and encouraged others to do so as well.

Obama reached out to the father of a murdered girl and asked to meet with him and his family. The man declined, declaring he and his grieving family would NOT be USED by Obama as PROPS to push his anti-gun agenda.

After completely and immorally disrespecting the victims and their families, Obama declared he was going to attend their funerals. Since then the families, the community, has made it perfectly clear that they do NOT want Obama at their loved ones' funerals.... In response, Obama gave them al a big :fu:and declared he was coming anyway!

So What should the UCC community and families do about it?

Show me a single family that is refusing to meet with the President

I can't believe the RWnuts around here are trying to sell the lie that the President is forcing the families to meet with him.

Jesus Christ you people are sad.

If Obama didn't go, you guys would be bitching about that. You know it. We know it. Everyone knows it.

He's black.
He won.
Get over it.

So gun advocates would be OK with a white President who was there to whore for anti-gun laws?

You race whore's are pathetic, every discussion is an opportunity to work race into the conversation no matter whether it has anything to do with race or not.

Upon hearing there had been a shooting at UCC, without waiting to hear any of the details, without voicing any concern for the victims or their families, Obama openly declared he was politicizing the shootings and deaths to push his anti-gun agenda and encouraged others to do so as well.

Obama reached out to the father of a murdered girl and asked to meet with him and his family. The man declined, declaring he and his grieving family would NOT be USED by Obama as PROPS to push his anti-gun agenda.

After completely and immorally disrespecting the victims and their families, Obama declared he was going to attend their funerals. Since then the families, the community, has made it perfectly clear that they do NOT want Obama at their loved ones' funerals.... In response, Obama gave them al a big :fu:and declared he was coming anyway!

Show me a single family that is refusing to meet with the President
They are good people and polite... They will humor the a$$ hat out of respect for the office.
Good for them...

Last edited:
How can there be a rational discussion about what looks like a fabricated situation?

There is no proof, that I've seen, that any of the families involved don't want Obama to appear. It is unlikely that anyone would be calling for more guns in public after one of their children is shot.

It only seems like there is no story because you are both ignorant and too lazy to do any research of your own...... partisan Liberal sheep in denial....baaaaaa.

Obama faces local opposition over Roseburg trip to meet victims
- 'The President is not welcome here': Roseburg local newspaper chief leads calls against Obama's visit to meet the victims of the UCC shooting
  • Publisher of a local conservative newspaper in Roseburg, Oregon, says Obama is 'not welcome' in the town on Friday
  • David Jaques claims the visit is being used by the President to push forward his anti-gun agenda
Thousands of Residents to Protest Obama’s Visit to Roseburg, Oregon
- THOUSANDS to Protest

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gGlKnQ&usg=AFQjCNFqwfMv5Hq5jlFMoSyJ5ng0H5Kx_w
- Rosenburg: "You're not welcome!"

IDEAS:

The Mayor and Sheriff should declare it 'Concealed Carry Weapons Permit / Weapons Carry Day' and let anyone and everyone with a permit show up packing a gun to the funeral. (The Secret Service would go ape-shi'te' and would never let Obama attend.)

Yup, that would take care of it.
Hope it happens. A bunch of white hicks in a gunfight with a bunch of white professionals defending the President.

Of course you do. You're a Democrat.

That said, no one else but you has expressed a desire for violence, and if carry is legal there, tough titty.

You guys express it every day.
And no, I'm not a democrat.

So gun advocates would be OK with a white President who was there to whore for anti-gun laws?

Another racist nut job seeking to speak for others...and succeeding in SUCKING at it! :confused:

IDEAS:

The Mayor and Sheriff should declare it 'Concealed Carry Weapons Permit / Weapons Carry Day' and let anyone and everyone with a permit show up packing a gun to the funeral. (The Secret Service would go ape-shi'te' and would never let Obama attend.)

Hope it happens. A bunch of white hicks in a gunfight with a bunch of white professionals defending the President.

Of course you do. You're a Democrat.

That said, no one else but you has expressed a desire for violence, and if carry is legal there, tough titty.

You guys express it every day.
And no, I'm not a democrat.

You are certainly no liberal.

When the town of Brattleboro, Vermont voted to arrest Bush and Cheney on site if they ever visited the town were you cool with that?

Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney

No one is threatening to arrest Obama.

That's not the point, but you already knew that.

That is precisely the point.

Luddly Neddite: "Bull. I notice that the OP posts no link that proves that every single family of victims has said they don't want to meet with him or have him come there."

WORDS actually MEAN something, Luddly....obviously not to YOU, but they do. I never said 'every single family'. Feel free to go back and take a look if you want. I won't hold my breath for an apology for your MAKING SHI'ITE UP!

It only seems like there is no story because you are both ignorant and too lazy to do any research of your own...... partisan Liberal sheep in denial....baaaaaa.

Obama faces local opposition over Roseburg trip to meet victims
- 'The President is not welcome here': Roseburg local newspaper chief leads calls against Obama's visit to meet the victims of the UCC shooting
  • Publisher of a local conservative newspaper in Roseburg, Oregon, says Obama is 'not welcome' in the town on Friday
  • David Jaques claims the visit is being used by the President to push forward his anti-gun agenda
Thousands of Residents to Protest Obama’s Visit to Roseburg, Oregon
- THOUSANDS to Protest

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEoQtwIwCWoVChMI9_bbnoizyAIVR1w-Ch0I9gb8&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1ZEgGlKnQ&usg=AFQjCNFqwfMv5Hq5jlFMoSyJ5ng0H5Kx_w
- Rosenburg: "You're not welcome!"
You still using that local newspaper crap. Your paper is an on line paper put out by a blogger who is fraudulently claiming his blog as a "newspaper". It is not the real local paper. Local Obama haters are asking thousands to join with the Westboro Baptist Church in creating a circus while family members and friends bury the victims. That is who is protesting. Westboro Baptist and conservative Republicans.

Luddly Neddite: "Bull. I notice that the OP posts no link that proves that every single family of victims has said they don't want to meet with him or have him come there."

WORDS actually MEAN something, Luddly....obviously not to YOU, but they do. I never said 'every single family'. Feel free to go back and take a look if you want. I won't hold my breath for an apology for your MAKING SHI'ITE UP!
Doesn't your OP say the President is planning to attend funerals? All the news reports I have seen mention the President meeting with families. All a family member has to do is not attend the meeting and the ones who want to attend can do so. It is completely left up to the individual family members. What funerals are you claiming the President plans to attend?

Obama should not go to Roseberg. But he needs the optic for future political gain. I hope Mintz refuses to see him. I would.
So, he should only go visit the families of black people who get murdered by a white guy and ignore the white families who got murdered by a black guy?

IDEAS:

Hope it happens. A bunch of white hicks in a gunfight with a bunch of white professionals defending the President. Basically it's the wet dream of every gun crazy out there.

Well if it's the Oath Keepers, they have the curious habit of putting their wife and kids in the way while they take up sniper positions.

The prez should appear. U neocons gave him crap for not showing when that one lady was shot in frisco.

There will be thousands of people at his speech . Which will prove you all wrong .

If Obama didn't go, you guys would be bitching about that. You know it. We know it. Everyone knows it.

He's black.
He won.
Get over it.
You're white
You lose
Get over it.

Lololol

Obama is a sociopath and I hope they run him out of town.

Forum List

Back