Obama Ignoring Family Wishes - Oregon Bound - What Should Family / UCC Community Do?

Upon hearing there had been a shooting at UCC, without waiting to hear any of the details, without voicing any concern for the victims or their families, Obama openly declared he was politicizing the shootings and deaths to push his anti-gun agenda and encouraged others to do so as well.

Obama reached out to the father of a murdered girl and asked to meet with him and his family. The man declined, declaring he and his grieving family would NOT be USED by Obama as PROPS to push his anti-gun agenda.

After completely and immorally disrespecting the victims and their families, Obama declared he was going to attend their funerals. Since then the families, the community, has made it perfectly clear that they do NOT want Obama at their loved ones' funerals.... In response, Obama gave them al a big :fu:and declared he was coming anyway!

So What should the UCC community and families do about it?

List the families that have said they don't want Obama there.

Upon hearing there had been a shooting at UCC, without waiting to hear any of the details, without voicing any concern for the victims or their families, Obama openly declared he was politicizing the shootings and deaths to push his anti-gun agenda and encouraged others to do so as well.

Obama reached out to the father of a murdered girl and asked to meet with him and his family. The man declined, declaring he and his grieving family would NOT be USED by Obama as PROPS to push his anti-gun agenda.

After completely and immorally disrespecting the victims and their families, Obama declared he was going to attend their funerals. Since then the families, the community, has made it perfectly clear that they do NOT want Obama at their loved ones' funerals.... In response, Obama gave them al a big :fu:and declared he was coming anyway!

So What should the UCC community and families do about it?

Show me a single family that is refusing to meet with the President
They are good people and polite... They will humor the a$$ hat out of respect for the office.
Good for them...

They will take pictures and get autographs

[

If the man respected human life and had not decided to politicize the shooting, I would have been proud of him, Instead what he did was disrespectful and disgusting. If he had not done so no one would have had a problem with him attending -

Now there's a candidate for USMB lie of the year.

"Uh-uh!" Another great opinionated defense of Obama, who immediately disrespected the loss of American life (which he has proven he cares little about) in favor of using those deaths to push his own political agenda...ADMITTEDLY!

:clap:

It's a lot easier to fight American gun owners than to fight ISIS. Obama has decided to let Putin handle the tough job. Obama is more of a speech maker (if he has his teleprompter) than he is a Commander-in-Chief.

"Uh-uh!" Another great opinionated defense of Obama, who immediately disrespected the loss of American life (which he has proven he cares little about) in favor of using those deaths to push his own political agenda...ADMITTEDLY!

He is pushing an agenda supported by many families of mass murder victims. Sandy Hook comes to mind. The agenda is also supported by many Americans who are calling for some kind of action. At present there are road blocks instigated by the Republican congress that prevent even investigating the causes of mass shootings, unheard of and unbelievable protection against law suites for gun manufacturers, refusal of better back ground checks even though the majority of Americans and even NRA members support such better checks, increased funding for mental illness diagnosis and treatment, etc. The President is doing his job of representing the wishes of the American public.
It is not the President and the bulk of the American people who are siding with the Westboro Baptist Church to make the tragedy a circus and political opportunity to exploit the murders. That is the realm of conservative Republicans who plan to protest Obama in unison with the nut job scum bags from Westbore Baptist. You are who you associate with. Conservative Republicans are associating with Westboro Baptist.

It's a lot easier to fight American gun owners than to fight ISIS. Obama has decided to let Putin handle the tough job. Obama is more of a speech maker (if he has his teleprompter) than he is a Commander-in-Chief.
I remember when I could not backpack in a National Park with a weapon. That was before Obama made it legal for me to do so.

I remember when I could not backpack in a National Park with a weapon. That was before Obama made it legal for me to do so.

You're just a good little Obama worshipper, aren't you? It's totally amazing to me the allegiance a free Obamaphone can buy.

He is pushing an agenda supported by many families of mass murder victims. Sandy Hook comes to mind. The agenda is also supported by many Americans who are calling for some kind of action. At present there are road blocks instigated by the Republican congress that prevent even investigating the causes of mass shootings, unheard of and unbelievable protection against law suites for gun manufacturers, refusal of better back ground checks even though the majority of Americans and even NRA members support such better checks, increased funding for mental illness diagnosis and treatment, etc. The President is doing his job of representing the wishes of the American public.
It is not the President and the bulk of the American people who are siding with the Westboro Baptist Church to make the tragedy a circus and political opportunity to exploit the murders. That is the realm of conservative Republicans who plan to protest Obama in unison with the nut job scum bags from Westbore Baptist. You are who you associate with. Conservative Republicans are associating with Westboro Baptist.

That's exactly what he IS doing. He is exploiting the murders for his own political agenda. His legacy is totally threatened by his failed Iraqi policies so he is desperate to leave behind something the historians can point to as an accomplishment.

He is pushing an agenda supported by many families of mass murder victims.

He is PUSHING an AGENDA at funerals where many of the families, mayor, and sheriff has declared they do not agree with, they don't want to be used as his PROPS, and that he is not welcome. If he is pushing an agenda supported by OTHER families in OTHER towns then let his ass go to THOSE towns and USE those families to push his agenda.

I can't believe you are even trying to defend a President going to funerals / a town to USE the victims and the families to push a political agenda. That sums up the liberal mind right there - He IS doing it, many OTHER people support his agenda (which makes it ok?), so it is ok for a liberal to disrespect the dead and the families of the victim?! SERIOUSLY..... good grief!

Republican hypocrisy.

Complained that Obama didnt show up for that San fran lady who was accidently shot by the illegal . A death the GOP used to make all kinds of political hay.

Now u say he shouldn't show to this mass shooting ?!! That he's using this for politics ?

You're just a good little Obama worshipper, aren't you? It's totally amazing to me the allegiance a free Obamaphone can buy.
Which gun laws or regulations has Obama instigated that upset you. Be specific. I gave an example of one where he instigated a right that was not available before he took office. Show me something he took away.

He is pushing an agenda supported by many families of mass murder victims.

He is PUSHING an AGENDA at funerals where many of the families, mayor, and sheriff has declared they do not agree with, they don't want to be used as his PROPS, and that he is not welcome. If he is pushing an agenda supported by OTHER families in OTHER towns then let his ass go to THOSE towns and USE those families to push his agenda.

I can't believe you are even trying to defend a President going to funerals / a town to USE the victims and the families to push a political agenda. That sums up the liberal mind right there - He IS doing it, many OTHER people support his agenda (which makes it ok?), so it is ok for a liberal to disrespect the dead and the families of the victim?! SERIOUSLY..... good grief!
You have been repeatedly asked which funerals he is attending and failed to mention one. You have been asked to show a link to one single family that is being forced to attend a meeting with the President and failed to provide one.

Guns killed 30,000 Americans last year
ISIS killed none

Republican hypocrisy.

Complained that Obama didnt show up for that San fran lady who was accidently shot by the illegal . A death the GOP used to make all kinds of political hay.

Now u say he shouldn't show to this mass shooting ?!! That he's using this for politics ?

Imagine the threads about Obama attending the funerals in Charleston where blacks were killed by a white gunman but not the funerals in Roseburg where whites were killed by a mix race gunman

Foxnews would be over it 24/7

Honestly what should they do?
Nothing, say nothing to him, don't complain or suggest he stays away.
However, when he is there, they should either not show up for him, or walk out when he starts to speak.
It can really show him people are tired of him while at the same time maintaining their dignity.
How great would it be for him to show up and be the only one there. Wont happen but still.

Which gun laws or regulations has Obama instigated that upset you. Be specific. I gave an example of one where he instigated a right that was not available before he took office. Show me something he took away.

He hasn't been able to but that is his present agenda and you are aware of that. It is also Hillary's agenda.

Republican hypocrisy.

He ignored the former because it pissed all over his welcome of illegal foreign invaders.

Forum List

Back