Obama: I Cured Cancer

You Beckbots and dupes are so GD dumb it's ridiculous. Many parts of O-care have already started (kids on parents till 26, free screenings for cancer, closing donut hole,Medicare savings, etc etc. GD Morons. And no quote anything like OP. Please die off, a-hole hater dupes. Read something for God's sake, or go to Hell. Literally.
tumblr_m6wpecOh7N1qi5gt7o1_500.jpg

liberal-definition-of-tolerance-liberal-tolerance-politics-1313153252.jpg

screaming-liberal-intolerance-liberal-intolerance-politics-1343481648.jpg

But Glenn Beck has gotten a lot of things right....look it up. I know he can come across as a loon at times, but he's gotten a lot of his predictions right.

This guys ego is as out of control and dangerous as Saddam Hussein's and Adolf Hitler's...

PRESIDENT OBAMA:* Four years ago as I had the privilege to travel all across this country, meet Americans from all walks of life, I decided nobody else should have to endure the heartbreak of a broken healthcare system.*No one in the wealthiest nation on Earth should go broke because they get sick.*Nobody should have to tell their daughters or sons the decisions they can and cannot make for themselves, are constrained because of some politicians in Washington.*Thanks to you*we made a difference in people’s lives.*Thanks to you there are folks that I meet today who have gotten care and their cancer has been caught and they’ve gotten treatment and they are living full lives and it happened because of you.

Your thread title is misleading. While he certainly has misrepresented Obamacare, he didn't claim to cure anyone's cancer.

You Beckbots and dupes are so GD dumb it's ridiculous. Many parts of O-care have already started (kids on parents till 26, free screenings for cancer, closing donut hole,Medicare savings, etc etc. GD Morons. And no quote anything like OP. Please die off, a-hole hater dupes. Read something for God's sake, or go to Hell. Literally.

This from a guy who still thinks beck is on tv?

Dumb ass :lmao:

You need to stop "quoting" Franco....i have him/her on ignore and when you do this i can see the bullshit he spews....lol! And did he say we should die? Is that a threat?? :)

You need to stop "quoting" Franco....i have him/her on ignore and when you do this i can see the bullshit he spews....lol! And did he say we should die? Is that a threat?? :)

My apologies, it is a clueless one, that's for sure. I don't take Franco seriously enough to consider it a threat.

Forum List

Back