Obama hits a homer

OBAMA HITS A HOMER
FOXNEWS poll; How did Obama do in his speech? According to FOXNEWS listeners 8% said great and 87% said horrible. That poll is not possible if they can hear and speak. If noting else, Obama is a great speaker. This poll like all FOXNEWS poll, reflect the feelings of FOXNEWS listeners, Village Idiots, Tea Baggers, and nay sayers.

FOXNEWS contributor Missus; “He said “I”or “Me” too many time and Bush never said “I” or “Me.” “I” or “Me” shows Obama take responsibility. Something Bush never did.

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

He oppose the same healthcare for others that he vote for Mass to have.
Bi-partisanship means “doing it their way.” They will black anything that they do not have an interest in.

President Obama could stand at the podium take 2 loaves of bread and a fish magically multiply it and feed the hundreds in attendance plus cure a bunch of blind people and raise a dead dude and still get a negative rating from fox viewers.

And according yo MSNBC viewers, the fact that he can speak makes him the greatest POTUS in history.

It at least puts him one up on the guy who had the job before him.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER
FOXNEWS poll; How did Obama do in his speech? According to FOXNEWS listeners 8% said great and 87% said horrible. That poll is not possible if they can hear and speak. If noting else, Obama is a great speaker. This poll like all FOXNEWS poll, reflect the feelings of FOXNEWS listeners, Village Idiots, Tea Baggers, and nay sayers.

FOXNEWS contributor Missus; “He said “I”or “Me” too many time and Bush never said “I” or “Me.” “I” or “Me” shows Obama take responsibility. Something Bush never did.

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Bi-partisanship means “doing it their way.” They will black anything that they do not have an interest in.

President Obama could stand at the podium take 2 loaves of bread and a fish magically multiply it and feed the hundreds in attendance plus cure a bunch of blind people and raise a dead dude and still get a negative rating from fox viewers.

Unfortunately for you, the public panel they talked to last night was made up ENTIRELY of Obama voters. But you'd have to watch to know that. And since you obviously didn't, and I would guess never do, I'm not sure you have the right to criticize FOX. At least not on last night's coverage.

I guess you were one of 3,000 watching Chris Matthews talk about how he forgot that Obama was black during the SOTU. :lol::lol::lol: Leave it to that moron to make it racial.

:lol::lol::lol:You believe that crap that fox was selling you? In that case I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn I can let you have real cheap.:lol::lol::lol:

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

So you're saying the majority of the American people are idiots?

Great.

I only watched about the first 30-40 minutes, but i'm not sure why i watched any of it at all. It was more of the same; we've done everything we can but the previous admin was just SOOOO bad. Throw out lots of generalities and toss some bones to republicans, even though he doesn't mean those parts. It all means nothing until he actually does it. In his big health care reform speech, he talked about tort reform, yet none of that was in the bloated Senate bill nor the House bill, as far as i know anyway.

So, i'm not sure we learned anything. Yes, Obama can read off a teleprompter with the best of them. Too bad for us, it hasn't translated into positive results. I'll believe anything has changed when it has actually changed.

Last edited:
I don't know too many who don't agree he's a great speaker, where he runs out of talent is when the Action starts.

He's a great speaker when he has the words in front of him on a screen. When he speaks off the cuff he's not so great.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

He could fart, belch and pee on a stage and MSNBC voters would give him a thumbs up.

Poll: 83% of Speech Watchers Approve of Obama's State of the Union Proposals

A large majority of Americans who watched President Obama's State of the Union Address generally approve of the proposals he outlined in his speech, according to a CBS News Poll conducted online by Knowledge Networks immediately after the President's address.

Poll: 83% of Speech Watchers Approve of Obama's State of the Union Proposals - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You left this part this out.

Of the randomly selected 522 speech viewers questioned by CBS, 83 percent said they approved of the proposals the President made. Just 17 percent disapproved — typical of the high support a president generally receives among those who choose to watch the State of the Union. In January 2002 — when George W. Bush gave the State of the Union Address a year into his presidency — 85% of speech watchers approved.

On the surface, of course the things Obama, or any other president or politician for that fact, says sounds wonderful and appealing. But when the actual details of the policies come out and people start to see what he is actually proposing to implement in order to "deliver" what he promised the public opinion changes rather quickly. Case and point, the health care bill.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Wow. People are starting to see what Obama is really about. Do you really like the healthcare bill? America as a whole does not. Or how about last night when he said he would like to forgive student loans after 10 years if you work for the government but it you work in the private sector it would be 20 years! You don't see a problem with that???

A large majority of Americans who watched President Obama's State of the Union Address generally approve of the proposals he outlined in his speech, according to a CBS News Poll conducted online by Knowledge Networks immediately after the President's address.

Poll: 83% of Speech Watchers Approve of Obama's State of the Union Proposals - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Just to prove your idiotic stance, CBS News has a majority of liberal viewers. So this poll doesn't surprise me. CBS is in the can for Obama...just like all the other networks.

Now, if that bothers you and you think I'm full of shit, we're even. You seem to think that it's ok for you to slam FOX but you get all pissy when the criticism is aimed at the liberal media.

Just to prove your idiotic stance, CBS News has a majority of liberal viewers. So this poll doesn't surprise me. CBS is in the can for Obama...just like all the other networks.

Now, if that bothers you and you think I'm full of shit, we're even. You seem to think that it's ok for you to slam FOX but you get all pissy when the criticism is aimed at the liberal media.

Prove this claim.

I think we'd be better off with the Homer.

simp16pres.jpg

Wow. People are starting to see what Obama is really about. Do you really like the healthcare bill? America as a whole does not. Or how about last night when he said he would like to forgive student loans after 10 years if you work for the government but it you work in the private sector it would be 20 years! You don't see a problem with that???
It's more "no one should have to pay for anything" speak. "Americans shouldn't have to pay through the nose for healthcare." "Americans shouldn't have to pay to go to school!" It's a matter of time before he starts saying "America shouldn't have to pay for groceries, or that new flat panel TV you've been wishing for!"

So, if i borrow $500,000 then take a clerk job with the government making $30,000 per year for the next ten years, i would only have to pay a total of $30,000 over 10 years and my debt is forgiven? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, while it sure seems like a nice way to bankrupt more debtors.

A popular democrat could get drunk, drive off a bridge, and then run from the scene (the last allowing a toung woman to die) and be lauded as a hero, and then when his time eventually came he would be given a state funeral worthy of a Roman Emperor.

Don't tell me it could never happen, it aready has - Ted Kennedy.

It's more "no one should have to pay for anything" speak. "Americans shouldn't have to pay through the nose for healthcare." "Americans shouldn't have to pay to go to school!" It's a matter of time before he starts saying "America shouldn't have to pay for groceries, or that new flat panel TV you've been wishing for!"

So, if i borrow $500,000 then take a clerk job with the government making $30,000 per year for the next ten years, i would only have to pay a total of $30,000 over 10 years and my debt is forgiven? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, while it sure seems like a nice way to bankrupt more debtors.[/QUO

Lets have Barney Frank put people back into homes that they can't pay for again while we're at it. Obama is trying to get us away from the "nanny state" to put us in the "cradle to grave state"

Prove this claim.

Which one? The CBS and all other networks are in the can for Obama? Or that CBS News has mostly liberal viewers? Or maybe your referring to my claim that it's ok for you to slam FOX but you get pissy about any criticism of the liberal media.

I tell you what, I'll prove em all if you can prove your claims about FOX. How's that?

Unfortunately for you, the public panel they talked to last night was made up ENTIRELY of Obama voters. But you'd have to watch to know that. And since you obviously didn't, and I would guess never do, I'm not sure you have the right to criticize FOX. At least not on last night's coverage.

I guess you were one of 3,000 watching Chris Matthews talk about how he forgot that Obama was black during the SOTU. :lol::lol::lol: Leave it to that moron to make it racial.

:lol::lol::lol:You believe that crap that fox was selling you? In that case I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn I can let you have real cheap.:lol::lol::lol:

what a tired line Noose....just because it's FOX it's fabricated???/ you're a moron. So by that logic, then everything that MSNBC says is fabricated...Or CSNBC....CNN...ABC...CBS... NBC...shall I go on???

Forum List

Back