Obama hits a homer

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA HITS A HOMER
FOXNEWS poll; How did Obama do in his speech? According to FOXNEWS listeners 8% said great and 87% said horrible. That poll is not possible if they can hear and speak. If noting else, Obama is a great speaker. This poll like all FOXNEWS poll, reflect the feelings of FOXNEWS listeners, Village Idiots, Tea Baggers, and nay sayers.

FOXNEWS contributor Missus; “He said “I”or “Me” too many time and Bush never said “I” or “Me.” “I” or “Me” shows Obama take responsibility. Something Bush never did.

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

He oppose the same healthcare for others that he vote for Mass to have.
Bi-partisanship means “doing it their way.” They will black anything that they do not have an interest in.

L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvYzEyN2U2NjA1NTZiYTEyZjM5MzdiZDA5Mjc3NDMxMDctZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn.jpg

The only Homer Obama hit

OBAMA HITS A HOMER
FOXNEWS poll; How did Obama do in his speech? According to FOXNEWS listeners 8% said great and 87% said horrible. That poll is not possible if they can hear and speak. If noting else, Obama is a great speaker. This poll like all FOXNEWS poll, reflect the feelings of FOXNEWS listeners, Village Idiots, Tea Baggers, and nay sayers.

FOXNEWS contributor Missus; “He said “I”or “Me” too many time and Bush never said “I” or “Me.” “I” or “Me” shows Obama take responsibility. Something Bush never did.

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Bi-partisanship means “doing it their way.” They will black anything that they do not have an interest in.

Anyone THIS partisan is simply part of the problem......

2 appearance in front of the whole house, 2 times he is accused of lying or not telling the trues while he is on the podium .
Thats got to be some kind of record.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Crypto-racists talk there, Lil

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

President Obama could stand at the podium take 2 loaves of bread and a fish magically multiply it and feed the hundreds in attendance plus cure a bunch of blind people and raise a dead dude and still get a negative rating from fox viewers.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

President Obama could stand at the podium take 2 loaves of bread and a fish magically multiply it and feed the hundreds in attendance plus cure a bunch of blind people and raise a dead dude and still get a negative rating from fox viewers.

Obama%20reuters%20halo.jpg

Uh huh, sure Noose.

There is no doubt that the President is a good Speaker, that said, this speech IMHO while fun to watch lacked any depth when it came to real solutions. Rather it seemed to be one that admonished the Court, the Republicans, and a few Democrats and at the same time tried to leave the impression yet again that the former administration is to blame. While many understand that the former Administration was no better in it's economic magagement of the Govt. many are waiting for the President to begin to take on the responsiblity of governing rather than blaming previous administrations for the nations ills. While it's a good thing to want to FINALLY address the issue of jobs in this nation and I suggest rather than spend almost an entire legislative year on healthcare reform while jobs were disappearing in large numbers, the issue of jobs and the economy should have been the MAIN focus until it's recovery and the President should have accepted some responsiblity for this. In the end this speech left me with the impression that the President wanted to stay his course on climate change and healthcare while at the same time giving some token recognition to jobs and the deficit. Frankly I see this as a lost opportunity for the President to have fostered bi-partisanship finally, and moved in the direction of working on this nations massive debt and it's deficit and really stimulating the economy.

Now on the positive side, I was very pleased that the President made mention of the need for nuclear power in the energy bill and I like the idea that he will meet with both sides each week. One other thing worth mentioning is putting the pork online which I am very much in favor of , so that we can all see what those that represent us are packing these bills with.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

And according yo MSNBC viewers, the fact that he can speak makes him the greatest POTUS in history.

FOXNEWS poll; How did Obama do in his speech? According to FOXNEWS listeners 8% said great and 87% said horrible.

In another FOXNEWS Poll, Glennbeck's approval rating is 97% which is higher than Keith Olbermann's approval rating at 0.025%

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

And according yo MSNBC viewers, the fact that he can speak makes him the greatest POTUS in history.

So? Bush couldn't even speak (not English anyway) and you right wingers (I know you are not, but just broad brushing you like you just did in your post), still thought he was the greatest President in history....

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Uh huh, sure Noose.

Frank...that's pretty much all that you can say when confronted with the truth.

Now on the positive side, I was very pleased that the President made mention of the need for nuclear power in the energy bill and I like the idea that he will meet with both sides each week. One other thing worth mentioning is putting the pork online which I am very much in favor of , so that we can all see what those that represent us are packing these bills with.

That was one of the few surprises in the speech. I think he's been consistently opposed to, or at least not very positive toward Nuke power expansion in the past. Like me, he's probably softened his attitude toward that subject in the face of some of the other more distasteful options.:eusa_shhh:

That was one of the few surprises in the speech. I think he's been consistently opposed to, or at least not very positive toward Nuke power expansion in the past. Like me, he's probably softened his attitude toward that subject in the face of some of the other more distasteful options.:eusa_shhh:

In my opinion the construction on a large scale nuclear program for this nation has many benefits that far exceed the downside. I hear a lot of talk about infrastructure rebuilding but for the most part those construction jobs are only temporary jobs, why create an atmosphere that promotes not only those construction jobs but long term ones as well. The other benefits that are often overlooked here is having a DOMESTIC source of energy and keeping the funds for that energy here in this nation rather than sending it to nations on a yearly basis that have been known to use some of it fund operations and weapons purchases for groups that are not so friendly to this nation.

OBAMA HITS A HOMER

SCOTT VOTED FOR MASS HC.

Unfortunately for you, the public panel they talked to last night was made up ENTIRELY of Obama voters. But you'd have to watch to know that. And since you obviously didn't, and I would guess never do, I'm not sure you have the right to criticize FOX. At least not on last night's coverage.

I guess you were one of 3,000 watching Chris Matthews talk about how he forgot that Obama was black during the SOTU. :lol::lol::lol: Leave it to that moron to make it racial.

Forum List

Back