Here is a problem with Fox News

MagicMike

Sorry if I offended you brother. But this is the American youth at stake. You don’t have the full information that I have. What we have going on is that at public and private schools certain teachers are trying to teach that America was unique in it’s evil of slavery. It is completely preposterous. Again sir the black man owned slaves throughout history as did the white man and that should be taught.

That’s not the case at all the governor of Florida is Rightly fighting back against the far left who are trying to teach that American history is based on evil imperialism racism which is a disgrace. Your people have no right to do that why are you and you will fail. You have no right to ruin this country.

You don’t get it man they’re trying to fit the BLM ideology into our young American population and guess what ultimately it will not happen ….your crowd is disgusting… I really hope you could change your ways and start to appreciate equality …stop being a racist bigot.

They want inner-city community black majority schools to be taught that the white man is the devil. It is just disgraceful you’re not gonna tear this country apart. Equality will prevail against the racist bigot Democrats
Another lie.

DeSantis is likewise a neo-fascist tyrant and authoritarian – he’s also a racist and bigot seeking to marginalize Americans of color and discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

The right’s war on facts and the truth is motivated by racism, bigotry, and hate.

MagicMike

Sorry if I offended you brother. But this is the American youth at stake. You don’t have the full information that I have. What we have going on is that at public and private schools certain teachers are trying to teach that America was unique in it’s evil of slavery. It is completely preposterous. Again sir the black man owned slaves throughout history as did the white man and that should be taught.
They teach the new alphabet now, which is: LGBTQQIP2SA.

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh you are a Russian propagandist if you oppose sending money to Ukraine”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.

Tucker Carlson knows nothing about it. He is a pro-Putin puppet who is celebrated in Moscow for spreading the Kremlin's propaganda. The Russians are attacking civilian targets and are committing atrocities.

The Russian soldiers are thugs. No the Russian military is not good and they are being exposed. Their equipment is largely junk.

It is the media that is standing up for what is right. Tucker Carlson is a treasonous traitor.

We should send Ukraine exactly what they need to defeat Russia. Including fighter jets if necessary. Our foreign policy is very sound. There is no doubt that you have no clue what you are talking about. FDR sentenced millions of people to slavery at the Yalta Conference by allowing the Russians to keep eastern Europe. General Patton was right when he said we should have taken on Russia in 1945.

Lets look at a few recent cases where the MSM was wrong, and FNC was right
1. The Russian Collusion hoax in 2016
2. Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation in 2020
3. Nikki Haley is past her prime, but Joe Biden isn't
4. Then there was the Harvard Study that proved FNC was the least biased news channel
5. Always calling J6 an "insurrection" when that is clearly "fake news"
6. Being anti-Rep[ublican, but covering up for Biden and Kamala

QED

1. The fact is that Russia did conspire with Trump in 2016.
2. There is no evidence that it is Hunter Biden's laptop. Only that some of the e-mails on it were genuine.
4. A Rassmussen poll from a few years ago found that Fox News was the most biased.
5. It is not fake news. There was a attempt to prevent the election results from being certified. In addition, there were chants to hang Mike Pence.
6. No one is covering up for Biden or Harris. Fox News covers up for Trump.

CNN is in turmoil but nobody notices. Democrats have ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, NBC, WAPO and the NYT not to mention H'wood propaganda but they concern themselves with "a problem on Fox"? It beats talking about the Ohio catastrophe and the invasion of all the borders and inflation and crime. WTF?

You are nothing but a idiot. Holding Republicans accountable is not having anything.

Nice. Targeted by a MOD. A big bad MOD. If I was a snitch like you and your boyfriends.....I would contact another MOD about your behavior. I handle my own lil' man.

Even a MOD has a right to free speech. I notice you cannot refute anything.

WHERE DID DETROIT’S 3:30AM *AND* 4:30AM BIDEN BALLOT DUMP VOTES COME FROM?

1. Courageous Detroit elections worker whistleblower Jessy Jacob testified that the Zuckerberg Drop Boxes were cleared out every hour.
  2. Jacob also said that there were no ballots left to process at the Detroit Department of Elections by 8:30PM on election night.
  3. Jacob said that she was instructed not to challenge any ballot, that every ballot was processed through the Detroit Department of Elections. This matches a well-documented controversy where Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson illegally eliminated the signature verification process for absentee ballots.
  4. Every single witness the Gateway Pundit has spoken with said that there were no ballots left to count and tabulate by around 9:00PM on election night at the TCF Center. Many left the location because there was nothing left to do.
  5. Every other county in Michigan other than Wayne County and three others that tilted heavily for Biden had already reported their totals on election night. Wayne County was suspiciously last to report their election totals.

1. The Edison data from Michigan was showing voter results in real-time, a service offered to media outlets. The Edison data for Michigan shows a major spike of late ballots in Wayne County/Detroit.

michigan-ballots-2020-november-tracking.jpg

The Republican led state Senate has debunked every one of these claims. They found no evidence of any fraud.

I watched many hearings in AZ. I deal in numbers. for two years I read and researched what I could find in my spare time.
There was massive fraud in 5 big states for certain. Most don't bother to look into the always corrupted states like CA NY etc.

We are talking ~30million Fraudulent votes in 2020 for Obiden all across the nation. Even with the corrupted blue wall they still had to fix AZ, GA, PA, MI, WI hard late night NOV03. They kept counting for weeks after to ensure victory for JoeKamal. STATS don't lie.....people lie.

There was no fraud. Republican election officials, Republican judges and Republican politicians agree on that.

That’s not the case at all the governor of Florida is Rightly fighting back against the far left who are trying to teach that American history is based on evil imperialism racism which is a disgrace. Your people have no right to do that why are you and you will fail. You have no right to ruin this country.

You don’t get it man they’re trying to fit the BLM ideology into our young American population and guess what ultimately it will not happen ….your crowd is disgusting… I really hope you could change your ways and start to appreciate equality …stop being a racist bigot.

They want inner-city community black majority schools to be taught that the white man is the devil. It is just disgraceful you’re not gonna tear this country apart. Equality will prevail against the racist bigot Democrats

You want to North Koreanize our education system. You want to teach that the state is good and they never do anything wrong. There are some not so good aspects of the US and they involve minorities and women. The bad aspects should be taught and yes there is systemic racism in this country thanks to Republican Nazis.

MagicMike

America's youth are smarter than you think. They see what you right wing Nazis are trying do and when they are the bulk of the population, Republicans will be extinct.

Yet not a piece of physical evidence was ever presented to a court to prove it. No bamboo ballots, or watermarks. The audits and the recounts actually increased Bidens vote count.
Garbage in, garbage out. Once out of Envelopes…..they all look alike.

Suddenly they get to pick and choose what to call it?

TITLE: Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

• 29 (58%) of 50 Democratic senators voted for the resolution. Those voting for the resolution were:
Sens. Baucus (D-MT), Bayh (D-IN), Biden (D-DE), Breaux (D-LA), Cantwell (D-WA), Carnahan (D-MO), Carper (D-DE), Cleland (D-GA), Clinton (D-NY), Daschle (D-SD), Dodd (D-CT), Dorgan (D-ND), Edwards (D-NC), Feinstein (D-CA), Harkin (D-IA), Hollings (D-SC), Johnson (D-SD), Kerry (D-MA), Kohl (D-WI), Landrieu (D-LA), Lieberman (D-CT), Lincoln (D-AR), Miller (D-GA), Nelson (D-FL), Nelson (D-NE), Reid (D-NV), Rockefeller (D-WV), Schumer (D-NY), and Torricelli (D-NJ).

It is amazing how Democrat voters have NO IDEA this is the truth.

Most Zionist Fascists in Congress are DEMOCRATS, and the Republicans who are Zionist Fascists are just as LEFT WING like W.

You want to North Koreanize our education system. You want to teach that the state is good and they never do anything wrong. There are some not so good aspects of the US and they involve minorities and women. The bad aspects should be taught and yes there is systemic racism in this country thanks to Republican Nazis.
The Irony!
Which party is known for legislating your life?

1. The fact is that Russia did conspire with Trump in 2016.
2. There is no evidence that it is Hunter Biden's laptop. Only that some of the e-mails on it were genuine.
4. A Rassmussen poll from a few years ago found that Fox News was the most biased.
5. It is not fake news. There was a attempt to prevent the election results from being certified. In addition, there were chants to hang Mike Pence.
6. No one is covering up for Biden or Harris. Fox News covers up for Trump.
1. Liar, that was Hillary who paid Russians for the Steele Dossier
2. His fucking lawyers just said it was, duh.
4. Link to Rasmussen poll. Here is Harvard's
5. No one was charged with insurrection or sedition, only "trespassing", duh
6. Hunter's laptop was the biggest coverup in US history.

‘It’s informative, though (and scary) to realize the extent to which a number of right-wing Americans believe Putin has a point about the West being degenerate, and seem comfortable bringing a strongman in to restore the traditional order.

The most salient divide is not between East and West; it’s between those who want pluralistic liberal democracies that allow people to live freely no matter what their religious beliefs, sexual orientations and aspirations – and those who prefer autocratic strongmen who use the law to impose conservative, traditional values whether people like it or not.

Former US President Donald Trump notoriously praised Putin and trashed NATO, elevating the dictator’s status among pro-Trump conservatives.

[…]

Tucker Carlson has used his influential spot on Fox News to spout pro-Putin propaganda. Newly-elected Sen. JD Vance of Ohio has said, “I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another,” while former Trump economic advisor Peter Navarro has declared Ukraine “not really a country,” and former Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has praised Putin by saying, “I have enormous respect for him.”’

According to recent polls huge numbers of Americans..mainly Republicans but many democrats oppose supporting Ukraine. The types of Americans who support killing Russians in Ukraine are neoconservatives, far left wing Democrats for example who are being told by the government to fly Ukrainian lives matter flags . And the know it all Americans who somehow believe that it’s OK for the American military to invade other countries but not Russia. And that type of mindset is evil one could say. It is completely ignorant of history.

But let’s look at what some of the Warhawks, the neo conservatives and neoliberals had to say in defense of their support of Ukraine,

Ya we the United States can launch war after war we can invade Afghanistan and Iraq within years. But we’re going to complain when Russia invaded the Ukraine .”

“ oh you are a Russian propagandist if you oppose sending money to Ukraine”

“ oh don’t you know that the Soviet union was an evil empire. Don’t you know that they went on a military expansion oh never mind that America went from 13 colonies to 50 states just forget about that“

“ oh yeah you want to thank the Soviet people for liberating the concentration camps during World War II. Do you think that the Soviet union were the good guys in World War II.. shut up you’re wrong“

That is how the Warhawks respond to this topic it’s been shown all over the place.

there’s so many good people in Iraq ….Iraqi Christians the people of the Arab nation who said wait a minute who the hell are these Americans to get on a high horse and talk about helping Ukraine when they invaded Iraq.

Standing by me are Americans of history like Robert Byrd who oppose the war in Iraq and many other Republicansd and democrats who oppose the 2003 invasion of Iraq. And I stand by the American military by the American soldier and even President George W Bush. Because I thought President Bush brought a lot more to the table than President Biden does today. It is President Biden who is sending all this money to the Ukrainians to fight the Russians…. George Bush didn’t do that Barack Obama didn’t do that.

Tucker Carlson of Fox News understands The war in Ukraine better than anyone else on the media …. But much of the mass media in United States including a lot of people from Fox News are regurgitating anti-Russian racism. There are a few good YouTube channels that are covering the Russia Ukraine war in a non-biased way and good for them.

I’m listening to Fox News radio right now they have Brian Kilmeade interviewing some guy with a really nerdy type of voice… This guy who Brian Kilmeade is interviewing is talking like a monster…. he is saying that the “Russians are hordes of murderous beasts”. . Right there. Talking like that is so arrogant when we as Americans have invaded other countries. No United States military is a good military so is the Russian military. Some individual Americans committed war crimes in the 20th century now today some Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine but not all Russians. But common sense doesn’t apply to the Warhawks of America.

And this guy on Fox radio with a nerdy voice he’s talking like normal as if what he is saying is fine. This guy with the nerdy voice is saying “oh you know what we need to send the Ukrainians the planes and the jet so they can kill more Russians”. … talking like that is really one could say evil. Russia did not attack America. When America invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did nothing to help Iraq.

It’s once again a situation where we have these arrogant people on Fox News and I’ve said before Fox News has it wrong sometimes. Tucker Carlson is the one guy when it comes to the entire mass media that is truly standing up for what is right. And behind him I would say Jesse Watters and Lauren InGraham.

But what this man on Fox News radio who is speaking right now doesn’t understand is that so many people in Iraq and in Vietnam and these are good people…. they happen to have the view that United States military was there enemy.

It’s a matter of let’s not throw stones in glass houses. Let’s have a really sound foreign-policy. There’s no doubt about it that the great men and women of the World War II era would be in disagreement with how America is sending all this money to Ukraine. We’ve sent something like $114 billion to Ukraine and the next country that has sent the most money is Germany at $4 billion. What is going on here…. enough we have homeless people in America starving to death they need help.

You admire tucker carlson..., that says a lot about you idiot. This is not about east vs west, it's about a deranged autocrat against the will of his own people and the free world.

images

Forum List

Back