Obama Has Rascism in His Own DNA

You are kind of slow but this really highlights it. You do realize he wasnt talking actually human DNA right? :cool-45:

"Mama......Mama......Mama.......!!!".........:laugh:
At a loss for words after that brain glitch huh?
laugh.gif

You are kind of slow but this really highlights it. You do realize he wasnt talking actually human DNA right? :cool-45:

laugh.gif

Not at all......it is important that we consider the white half of Obie......

laugh.gif

His white mom is part Black. She is actually descended from the first documented slave.

wow, that's fucking racist as all get out.

so what, gorilla dna?

Its not racist. Facts cant be racist.

No. He was talking about the entire country not just white peoples DNA.

laugh.gif

His white mom is part Black. She is actually descended from the first documented slave.

This from the guy who believes Obama is black and Zimmerman is white.........

so what, gorilla dna?

no one is born racist, he's a liar, a divider, a hate monger with a mic

QUOTE="Two Thumbs, post: 11741863, member: 25186"] QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 11741835, member: 44774"] QUOTE="B. Kidd, post: 11741803, member: 23873"]I just love genealogy, don't you? :cool-45:

Obama Says Racism Is In DNA Guess What Was Found In His Family Tree The Silent Soldier[ QUOTE]
You are kind of slow but this really highlights it. You do realize he wasnt talking actually human DNA right? :cool-45:[/QUOTE]

so what, gorilla dna?[/QUOTE]

upload_2015-7-2_15-26-26.png

Could this^ help to prove your point?

so what, gorilla dna?

no one is born racist, he's a liar, a divider, a hate monger with a mic
You have to be kidding. Please tell me you are not this simple minded to misunderstand what he was saying. :laugh:

just reading his quote makes me sad for the country.

No Pres has ever openly hated America, no Pres has gone out of his way to create division.

He doenst hate america. If anything he hates white racists.
bullshit

please provide proof in action.

his statement to change our foundation is all the proof I need, but I could mention him giving away terrorist for a traitor, calling cops stewpud when he didn't know the facts, constantly using the power of the Fed to spread hate, but I'm sure you have him on mic saying how much he loves America, but...

just reading his quote makes me sad for the country.

No Pres has ever openly hated America, no Pres has gone out of his way to create division.

He doenst hate america. If anything he hates white racists.

So, you agree then that he is self-hating???
I only agree you hate him because he frightens you.

Nope. His support of the tyranny of the left and judicial overreach frightens me.

Forum List

Back