The Top Ten 'TTT'

snapzz

Jun 27, 2015
Who? Would you like to be in The Top Ten.
‘Only 10 candidates in the first “GOP Presidential debate. The debate, will be Aug 6, 2015 . the candidates will be selected by their average in the "five most recent national polls, as recognized by FOX News leading up to August 4th at 5according to a release from Fox.
My Picks:
1.Ted Cruz, 2.Pand Paul, 3.Ben Carson, 4. Marco, Rubio, 5.Lindsey Graham, 6.Jeb Bush, 7.Donald Trump, 8.Chris Christie, 9. Scott Walker, 10. Carly Fiorina.
Candidates must also meet the constitutional requirements, file papers with the Federal Election Commission paperwork, and pay the necessary federal and state filing fees to qualify. no fewer than 16 or people have declared a run or expressed interest.

It won't matter who else is on stage if you have Donald T Rump and Gov Krispie Kreme yelling at each other.

The other 8 might as well be cardboard cutouts for all the attention they will get with those 2 sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

do we really need 10?
1 2 3 4 9 10

the rest are a waste of time

add Jindal and Gary Johnson
lol no we don't,
there were so many last time that the first I heard of them was when they announced they were dropping out.

and really, we all know Trump is just being an assclown, again.
***** you right, and I when it come to Trump, I really think he is going do more hurt to the party then anything else.

It won't matter who else is on stage if you have Donald T Rump and Gov Krispie Kreme yelling at each other.

The other 8 might as well be cardboard cutouts for all the attention they will get with those 2 sucking all the oxygen out of the room.
*********************** I agree can see that happening I really don't think the other will say much at all.

So, when is the Democrat Debate? I think we should also see how HIllary does against her counterparts. Yes, that should be interesting.

So, when is the Democrat Debate? I think we should also see how HIllary does against her counterparts. Yes, that should be interesting.

I expect Sanders to put on a show for the audience.
Hillary will do everything she can to make sure there is no Democratic Debate. That's for sure.

She doesn't have a choice. With 3 declared candidates the DNC will hold debates. I don't believe that Hillary is in the least bit concerned. If anything they are just free advertising for her campaign.

Hillary will do everything she can to make sure there is no Democratic Debate. That's for sure.

She doesn't have a choice. With 3 declared candidates the DNC will hold debates. I don't believe that Hillary is in the least bit concerned. If anything they are just free advertising for her campaign.
We have to disagree. She can't even answer questions from the press. Now wait until adversaries ask her questions!

We have to disagree. She can't even answer questions from the press. Now wait until adversaries ask her questions!

Choosing not to answer questions from the media is not the same thing as not being able to answer them.

Choosing not to answer questions from the media is not the same thing as not being able to answer them.
True enough, DT!

CC came out as a hard liner, then showed his east coast roots and liberaled, but he's great on the mic
trump is there for the attention and he's great on the mic

all they need now is someone on the 1 & 2, and it's a party.

******* I think Bernie Sanders is going to give Hillary fight.

***** I agree I like Sanders

Jim Webb just announced that he is jumping in the Dem race too so that is another good choice for those who are not enamored with Hillary.

Curiously enough both Webb and Sanders are on the fringes of the Dem party. Webb is centrist and Sanders is far left.

While Sanders is going to have niche support IMO Webb is going to have strong appeal amongst the more conservative and independent leaning Dems.

The Dem primaries are starting to shape up into something more interesting than just the "coronation" that FauxNoise has been "predicting".

Hilary is going to have show her stuff but she does have 2 distinct advantages. She has name recognition and the Clinton "machine" behind her. Those are probably enough to outlast the other contenders for the nomination unless one of them "catches fire" with the party faithful.

The Democratic list for POTUS is getting interesting! It's true that Hillary has name recognition, but let's remember that her name recognition is also paired with scandals and lies...

The Democratic list for POTUS is getting interesting! It's true that Hillary has name recognition, but let's remember that her name recognition is also paired with scandals and lies...

Agreed, and I have no doubt whatsoever that the RNC will be churning out Benghazi ads until the entire nation is sick of them.

Whether or not they will overcome the name recognition remains to be seen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back