obama has a plan!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The wondering is over. obama does indeed have a plan. He's taking Air Force One on a jaunt to Italy for George Clooney's wedding.

A Terrible Idea By George . . . For George adayattheracesblog

Why not! It's not as if the obamas are paying for the trip. There are six quality golf courses in proximity to the wedding venue so obama won't be at all bored.

It's not like he has something else to do. And a free trip is a free trip.

The wondering is over. obama does indeed have a plan. He's taking Air Force One on a jaunt to Italy for George Clooney's wedding.

A Terrible Idea By George . . . For George adayattheracesblog

Why not! It's not as if the obamas are paying for the trip. There are six quality golf courses in proximity to the wedding venue so obama won't be at all bored.

It's not like he has something else to do. And a free trip is a free trip.
Is there any chance that he can attend a fund raiser or three while in Italy? There will be lots of Hollyweird elites there with lots of cash.

Nothing say "serious attention will be paid" like a jaunt to an exotic locale to hang out with the beautiful people.

Nothing say "serious attention will be paid" like a jaunt to an exotic locale to hang out with the beautiful people.

I see that England has raised their threat level to "Severe". Obama plays golf or raises money for his thug friends. I truly believe that England has decided, once and for all, that Obama is a mad man and they are going to "lead".

This man will go down in history as the most worthless president this country has ever had to live through.

This clown gets worse by the day - hell, by the hour.

Obama is upgrading the threat level from "fundraise" to "vacation." When he hits "boat trip" we better start panicking.

I have to be honest here - all partisanship aside. Obama has GOT to be the most incompetent man to ever hold the office of president. It is shameful to watch this guy day to day. he is absolutely clueless. In this day and age - that is extremely dangerous. My God in Heaven - how did this country fall so low?

It really breaks my heart.

People thought he was going to change and fix this country. Apparently, there is no hope.
God knows, we cannot rely on Big Business Republicans or Big Business Democrats to
give two squirts in our smoldering direction. Politics is a grim & brutal thing, depressing, really.

Obama is upgrading the threat level from "fundraise" to "vacation." When he hits "boat trip" we better start panicking.

I have to be honest here - all partisanship aside. Obama has GOT to be the most incompetent man to ever hold the office of president. It is shameful to watch this guy day to day. he is absolutely clueless. In this day and age - that is extremely dangerous. My God in Heaven - how did this country fall so low?
Its because we live in a celebrity world. How many news stories have you seen about this or that actor/actress coming out for some policy or other? Like they have the slightest clue about any of it. But people listen to them because they're celebrities
Obama is the first celebrity president. He doesnt have a clue what to do. He is in way over his head. But he got elected because voting for him was like voting on Dancing with the Stars or whatever.

I interpreted the "I have no idea what to do" as "Americans aren't about to support another middle eastern war. So let's say we have no plans, or they'll just dis whatever we do reveal. Let's continue playing the boogeyman card and see if we can scare em enough to support a war. Then we'll reveal our master plan."

I interpreted the "I have no idea what to do" as "Americans aren't about to support another middle eastern war. So let's say we have no plans, or they'll just dis whatever we do reveal. Let's continue playing the boogeyman card and see if we can scare em enough to support a war. Then we'll reveal our master plan."
Yu might be right to some degree. Obama is concerned with what is popular today, not what is the right course for the country.

Is there any chance that he can attend a fund raiser or three while in Italy? There will be lots of Hollyweird elites there with lots of cash.

is there any chance he can use those funds and run foe POTUS ? That's about the only way this thread is political ..

At this point his contempt is deliberately obvious. It's in every thing he does and every thing he says.

I see that England has raised their threat level to "Severe". Obama plays golf or raises money for his thug friends. I truly believe that England has decided, once and for all, that Obama is a mad man and they are going to "lead".

This man will go down in history as the most worthless president this country has ever had to live through.

This clown gets worse by the day - hell, by the hour.
Well, look at it this way. The UK said there was no intelligence warranting the upgrade, but they just did it so as not to look like they didn't have a strategy.

The UK raised the threat level due to the number of British that have gotten terrorist training and now have returned to the UK. The US has no such concerns. Americans that have joined ISIS are welcome back as part of the rich heritage of diversity.

Forum List

Back