obama has a plan!

It really breaks my heart.

People thought he was going to change and fix this country. Apparently, there is no hope.
God knows, we cannot rely on Big Business Republicans or Big Business Democrats to
give two squirts in our smoldering direction. Politics is a grim & brutal thing, depressing, really.

You know, every day I look around for an individual (republican, democrat or independent) who might be able to step in a "fix" this mess and the hell of it is - there is no one. We watch as these "parties" parade the same old tired ass "royal families" in front of us - the Clintons or the Bushs - and we are fed the same old tired-ass slogans by the same old tired-assed groups and we are expected to just "take it". And the hell of it? We just take it.

90% of the American public doesn't know the name of the Vice-President (and probably 99% of those) couldn't care less. In my 70 years on this planet, I have never seen apathy as high as it is now. This country is on the verge of a "superstorm" and we do what? Text and twitter.

People (who have at least an idea of our politics) have all but given up and are sick and tired of this daily bullshit. The rest of America is caught up in what the this clown assed celebrity is doing or what "Kim" is up to.

Folks - we are ripe for the taking.

Is there a plan to fight the imminent attack on our southern border or is putting the attackers on welfare the extent of it.

Yes, NO WAY this cave dwelling scum could possibly attack the GREAT SATAN, as Iran calls us....simply NO WAY. simply fear mongering! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

30049_image.jpg

Yeah, they are a big threat. NOT.
You mean because they're in some remote place basically living in caves?
Pretty much. The retired president of Italy said the CIA and Mossad did 9/11. But, you certainly remember Condi Rice's lie about the mushroom cloud. That is what this fear mongering is.
Wow. SO you've combined ignorance of history, conspiracy theory, anti-semtisim and Bush hatred all in one post.
Congratulations!

Forum List

Back