Obama: Half The Letters I Receive Call Me An "Idiot"

I wonder why he doesn't reference these letters when he gives his speeches.

Wouldn't that be funny if he did though.

"Just the other day. (pause) I read an email from a woman in northern Colorado. (pause) She said that she wasn't happy about what's going on right now. (pause) In fact. (pause) She called me an idiot. (pause) Now (pause) This is indicative about the state of our education system. (pause) As a result, i will take action. (pause) Next week, i'm going to propose new education reform because this shouldn't happen in America! (pounds on the podium while the crowd erupts)."

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the other half of the letters call him.

I don't think he's an idiot.
I think he's a smart man who believes what he is doing is the right thing. In his mind, his progressive agenda is the right thing for this country. I see him as a 'father figure' of sorts. Looking out for his children ( us ) and thinking he knows what's best for us.

No, I don't think he's an idiot.

But .. I do think he's disconnected from the American people .. big TIME disconnect.

make no mistake, i don't think 'O' is an idiot, i think he very smart, but I couldn't resistthe opportunity to say

the rest of the statement should have been;

"the other half are from idiots"

:lol:

mhmm..

The Left calling out Bush = Not name calling.

The Right calling out Obama = Name Calling Racists.

em i right?

mhmm..

em i right?

I wasn't here when Bush was in power so I wouldn't know what people said about him.

Don't conservatives usually whine and moan anytime people mention Bush, but then here you are mentioning bush

mhmm..

em i right?

I wasn't here when Bush was in power so I wouldn't know what people said about him.

Don't conservatives usually whine and moan anytime people mention Bush, but then here you are mentioning bush

Not talking about USMB. I'm talking about in general.

Second thing, I talk shit about Bush. I'm just pointing out the Hypocrisy on both sides.

So don't label me as a person who moans and whines when someone talks about Bush.

Forum List

Back