Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

SO, you view him as incompetent, and believe that he is going to react to whomever is making the most noise.

So, do you thus, lend your voice to those how are pushing for non-intervention, or do you support those who are making political hay by slamming him for inaction?

Do you want to drive the man you consider incompetent to take more aggressive action in dealing with the hair trigger nuclear booby trap that is North Korea?

A disciplined politician should have that quality of leadership but not a populist real state tycoon.
People been warned about incompetency.
As far as driving him to take aggressive action. ------- this was all discussed during the campaign of what we expected from Trump --------- We are very close to a war.

Well, do you want war with North Korea or not? You can't criticize him for inaction, and also criticize him for taking action. So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

War, not War, millions alive, millions dead,

HE DOESN'T CARE.

All he care about is undermining his political enemies.

The results, the potential deaths of millions, mean nothing to him. NOTHING.

Yeah, i've asked rabid Trump-Haters several times where they stand on North Korea. They still refuse to give an honest direct answer. All they know, is that they really really hate Donald Trump. They're consumed with irrational hate. It's what 'Party before Country' does to folks. It's why i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. Being an Independent is the way to go. It helps keeps you more rational and logical.

People hate Trump because of Trump ----- He did that to himself. So tell me -------- What is there to like about Trump?
About NorthKorea------ Trump haters gave you an honest answer but you just didn't like it. If America goes to war Americans will support Trump that includes me.
HOWEVER ---- HOWEVER ------ You don't expect people like me to just quietly don't say anything----- That we are at peace right NOW then we are now in the brink of war because of Trump.----------- Explain that.

You haters hate, because that is what you do.

Trump did nothing to provoke this. You guy have responded the same way to every Republican president since Reagan.

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

A vote for the GOP is a vote for war .

WTF? Obama bombed Libya for made up reasons. Hillary was wanting Syria bombed long ago.

That said, Republicans are no different than Democrats when wanting to police the world. We need to bring all troops home and let the Middle East kill each other.

Well, do you want war with North Korea or not? You can't criticize him for inaction, and also criticize him for taking action. So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Yeah, i've asked rabid Trump-Haters several times where they stand on North Korea. They still refuse to give an honest direct answer. All they know, is that they really really hate Donald Trump. They're consumed with irrational hate. It's what 'Party before Country' does to folks. It's why i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. Being an Independent is the way to go. It helps keeps you more rational and logical.

People hate Trump because of Trump ----- He did that to himself. So tell me -------- What is there to like about Trump?
About NorthKorea------ Trump haters gave you an honest answer but you just didn't like it. If America goes to war Americans will support Trump that includes me.
HOWEVER ---- HOWEVER ------ You don't expect people like me to just quietly don't say anything----- That we are at peace right NOW then we are now in the brink of war because of Trump.----------- Explain that.

So, what do you propose Trump do about the North Korea problem? I get it that you hate him, but what's your solution to the problem? I'm pretty open-minded, i'm willing to listen. The floor is all yours.

Negotiate negotiate negotiate and stop threatening people. Stop this chess pounding ego and low popularity boasting. Just like what you keep posting over and over against bombing Syria.
Why not try to negotiate first with h North K. -------- If that fails then considers other options. NOT threatening then negotiate.

BTW -------- You didn't answer any of my questions. Why is that?

I have no problem with that. If North Korea's willing to negotiate, i'm good. I'd really like to see Trump go that route. Hopefully it'll happen. But keep in mind, negotiations have been tried before by numerous US Presidents. And many don't see them as being successful.

Also just remember, y'all Trump-Haters can't have it both ways. Because i'll call ya on it every time. Some of you have been on here pounding your own chests screeching about Trump 'not doing enough' in regards to military action against North Korea, Syria, and others. So i'll be around here calling y'all on your dishonesty & hypocrisy. Bet on it.

SO, you view him as incompetent, and believe that he is going to react to whomever is making the most noise.

So, do you thus, lend your voice to those how are pushing for non-intervention, or do you support those who are making political hay by slamming him for inaction?

Do you want to drive the man you consider incompetent to take more aggressive action in dealing with the hair trigger nuclear booby trap that is North Korea?

A disciplined politician should have that quality of leadership but not a populist real state tycoon.
As far as driving him to take aggressive action. ------- this was all discussed during the campaign of what we expected from Trump --------- We are very close to a war.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Wrong again-------I do care and I pray to god we don't go to war. There are more of these so called fake conservative like you who are pushing for war than liberals.
During campaign it was repeatedly mentioned ------------- that your god will bring us to a war. We are very close to reality bc of your god. So why are you deflecting and try to blame us?

Not sure why you call me a "Fake conservative". Lord knows you are NOT the person to make such a call.

And your side was spewing nothing but crap for nearly the whole of the campaign. YOu demonstrated over and over again that you had no respect for your words, so why should anyone else?

Also, the "god" thing, you are projecting.

Trump is a politician who spoke out in favor of policies that I have long supported, so I supported him.

Your attempt to act as though it is anything more than that, is just you being a jerk.

This thread, this site is full of lefties attacking Trump for INACTION, or ineffective action.

That is creating pressure for War.

You make a valid point. They're trying to have it both ways. They're dead-set on just attacking him no matter what he does. It's shallow 'Party before Country' hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Wrong again-------I do care and I pray to god we don't go to war. There are more of these so called fake conservative like you who are pushing for war than liberals.
During campaign it was repeatedly mentioned ------------- that your god will bring us to a war. We are very close to reality bc of your god. So why are you deflecting and try to blame us?

Not sure why you call me a "Fake conservative". Lord knows you are NOT the person to make such a call.

And your side was spewing nothing but crap for nearly the whole of the campaign. YOu demonstrated over and over again that you had no respect for your words, so why should anyone else?

Trump is a politician who spoke out in favor of policies that I have long supported, so I supported him.

Your attempt to act as though it is anything more than that, is just you being a jerk.

This thread, this site is full of lefties attacking Trump for INACTION, or ineffective action.

Jerk? What a hypocrite you are. Dude for 8 years most or a lots of your buddies here sided with Putin or Kim Jung un against Obama --------- bunch of traitors. For 8 years the attack on Obama never end----- even as we speak today. So welcome to the reality.
Give me a fucking break.

So far you have not heard from any of us siding against enemies of US ------- and bunch of you FAKE conservative did that.
Yes there are more Americans that hate Trump -------- only less than 63 millions that likes Trump compared from 212 millions qualified voters that didn't vote for this asshole.
If Trump keep talking nonsense like he is against Americans and those divisive talks and lies-------- His popularity will keep sliding to the toilet.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

So, what do you propose Trump do about the North Korea problem? I get it that you hate him, but what's your solution to the problem? I'm pretty open-minded, i'm willing to listen. The floor is all yours.

Negotiate negotiate negotiate and stop threatening people. Stop this chess pounding ego and low popularity boasting. Just like what you keep posting over and over against bombing Syria.
Why not try to negotiate first with h North K. -------- If that fails then considers other options. NOT threatening then negotiate.

BTW -------- You didn't answer any of my questions. Why is that?

I have no problem with that. If North Korea's willing to negotiate, i'm good. I'd really like to see Trump go that route. Hopefully it'll happen. But keep in mind, negotiations have been tried before by numerous US Presidents. And many don't see them as being successful.

Also just remember, y'all Trump-Haters can't have it both ways. Because i'll call ya on it every time. Some of you have been on here pounding your own chests screeching about Trump 'not doing enough' in regards to military action against North Korea, Syria, and others. So i'll be around here calling y'all on your dishonesty & hypocrisy. Bet on it.

Really? Trump haters was created by Trump------- He did that to himself. Don't blame the left and the right who hate this asshole. You have McCain and graham pushing this dude to war on top of that ------- Didn't you posted why bombing Syria was not justified? Talking about dishonesty and hypocritism.

As a president you expect those kind of attack------ Deng if you do deng if you don't------- stupid if you do stupid if you don't.
That has been the traditional behavior of Americans ------- which is the courtesy of our freedom and liberty. Is this a surprise to you?

If you don't like the attacks --------- tough shit. Unless you want to run this country under totalitarian rule or dictatorship.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Jerk? What a hypocrite you are. Dude for 8 years most or a lots of your buddies here sided with Putin or Kim Jung un against Obama --------- bunch of traitors. For 8 years the attack on Obama never end----- even as we speak today. So welcome to the reality.
Give me a fucking break.

So far you have not heard from any of us siding against enemies of US ------- and bunch of you FAKE conservative did that.
Yes there are more Americans that hate Trump -------- only less than 63 millions that likes Trump compared from 212 millions qualified voters that didn't vote for this asshole.
If Trump keep talking nonsense like he is against Americans and those divisive talks and lies-------- His popularity will keep sliding to the toilet.

1. There are a lot of republicans who are just as stuck in the Cold War era, and/or want the US to be the world's policeman as democrats. You saw this battle in the primaries. The Non-interventionalists won.

2. You traitor talk is silly coming from the Left. Check this out.

220px-Che_clothing_cropped.png

Do YOU own any Che Guevara images you wear as though it was a religious icon?

3. You math pretends that every America who did not vote is a TRump hater. This is the type of "statistics" people use when they KNOW they are lying.

4. Your side has been falsely smearing and marginalizing all of Middle America for generations, more and more blatantly and constantly as time goes on, culminating with Hillary's smearing of half the nation as deplorable". You and yours are the ones tearing this nation apart.

You know, last night on the news, they had a bunch of Trump supporters who voted for him in the last election (a group of 8), and they asked if they were satisfied with their vote. Only half of them said they were. When asked if anyone regretted voting for Trump, two voters came forward and said they regretted their voted. One was promised by Trump himself at a rally that addiction treatment would be one of the main goals provided under healthcare (his son died from a heroin overdose), and the other was pissed that 90 percent of the promises he'd made on the campaign trail to get accomplished in the first 100 days hadn't been done.

Yep, there are more and more people out there that are starting to regret their vote, and the number seems to keep rising.

And..............Trump's approval rating is only 40 percent, the lowest of any modern day president.

You know, last night on the news, they had a bunch of Trump supporters who voted for him in the last election (a group of 8), and they asked if they were satisfied with their vote. Only half of them said they were. When asked if anyone regretted voting for Trump, two voters came forward and said they regretted their voted. One was promised by Trump himself at a rally that addiction treatment would be one of the main goals provided under healthcare (his son died from a heroin overdose), and the other was pissed that 90 percent of the promises he'd made on the campaign trail to get accomplished in the first 100 days hadn't been done.

Yep, there are more and more people out there that are starting to regret their vote, and the number seems to keep rising.....

Sounds like bullshit.

You might have seen that. I wouldn't trust that that was a random group.

Yep, there are more and more people out there that are starting to regret their vote, and the number seems to keep rising.....

Sounds like bullshit.

I did see it. It was on the nightly news last night. Random or not, all of those in the group were actual Trump supporters.

Sounds like bullshit.

I did see it. It was on the nightly news last night. Random or not, all of those in the group were actual Trump supporters.

If they were not a random group, then the information is less than worthless.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Give me a fucking break.

1. There are a lot of republicans who are just as stuck in the Cold War era, and/or want the US to be the world's policeman as democrats. You saw this battle in the primaries. The Non-interventionalists won.

3. You math pretends that every America who did not vote is a TRump hater. This is the type of "statistics" people use when they KNOW they are lying.

4. Your side has been falsely smearing and marginalizing all of Middle America for generations, more and more blatantly and constantly as time goes on, culminating with Hillary's smearing of half the nation as deplorable". You and yours are the ones tearing this nation apart.

As always you are in denial. Whiteys came to vote this dude with full force but anemically only 63 millions-------- That's a fact. The number speak for it self at 40% approval the lowest in history.
You can twist the lies however you want------- Trump is incompetent.
1. What do you think is Trump doing right now? Acting as a world police man.
2. Silly? Are you serious? There was a very good number of threads attacking Obama ------- sided world h Putin, Kim Jung Un and Duterte. I was very involved attacking your buddies calling them ALL traitors. Stop being a hypocrite.
3. That is correct. Prove it if I'm wrong.
4. That is correct-------- Hillary was telling the truth about Trump supporters as deplorable. You have problem with that? BTW how is Trump tax returns? Because *Millions* of Americans would like to know.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Give me a fucking break.

I didn't vote for Trump, and the fact that people were too lazy to vote is on them, not on Trump and if they didn't think it was important to vote, then they need to STFU now and exercise their right during the next election.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Give me a fucking break.

I didn't vote for Trump, and the fact that people were too lazy to vote is on them, not on Trump and if they didn't think it was important to vote, then they need to STFU now and exercise their right during the next election.

So who did you vote?

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Give me a fucking break.

So who did you vote?

I went 3rd party, had it been Trump or Sanders, Sanders was my pick.

I could not in good conscience vote for Trump or Clinton.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Give me a fucking break.

As always you are in denial. Whiteys came to vote this dude with full force but anemically only 63 millions-------- That's a fact.

What is a fact? That he won the WHite VOte, the largest single ethnic group in the country?

The number speak for it self at 40% approval the lowest in history.

Same pollsters who said he would lose.

You can twist the lies however you want-------

And he should stop. And fuckers like you should stop trying to gin up support for war.

2. Silly? Are you serious? There was a very good number of threads attacking Obama ------- sided world h Putin, Kim Jung Un and Duterte. I was very involved attacking your buddies calling them ALL traitors. Stop being a hypocrite.

There was a lot to complain about Obama's foreign policy, that doesn't make people who complained traitors.

YOur math assumes that Trump supporters had 100% turnout while dems stayed home like lazy morons.

I can see why you find that credible, but it is not.

I've never seen any numbers that support your view that republicans are so motivated while dems are so demotivated.

4. That is correct-------- Hillary was telling the truth about Trump supporters as deplorable. You have problem with that? BTW how is Trump tax returns? Because *Millions* of Americans would like to know.[/QUOTE]

No, she was a race baiting asshole who tore this nation apart for personal gain.

YOu are an asshole.

Give me a fucking break.

So who did you vote?

I went 3rd party, had it been Trump or Sanders, Sanders was my pick.

I could not in good conscience vote for Trump or Clinton.

Sanders was my first and I was disappointed when he bailed out.

Give me a fucking break.

As always you are in denial. Whiteys came to vote this dude with full force but anemically only 63 millions-------- That's a fact.

What is a fact? That he won the WHite VOte, the largest single ethnic group in the country?

The number speak for it self at 40% approval the lowest in history.

Same pollsters who said he would lose.

You can twist the lies however you want-------

And he should stop. And fuckers like you should stop trying to gin up support for war.

There was a lot to complain about Obama's foreign policy, that doesn't make people who complained traitors.

YOur math assumes that Trump supporters had 100% turnout while dems stayed home like lazy morons.

I can see why you find that credible, but it is not.

I've never seen any numbers that support your view that republicans are so motivated while dems are so demotivated.

4. That is correct-------- Hillary was telling the truth about Trump supporters as deplorable. You have problem with that? BTW how is Trump tax returns? Because *Millions* of Americans would like to know.

No, she was a race baiting asshole who tore this nation apart for personal gain.

YOu are an asshole.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your pain.
With massive massive rallies but he only came out with anemically 63 millions? Don't tell me they didn't all come out to vote to make sure he will win. You are so gullible.
There are lots of traitors here ---------- suddenly they are no longer with Kim Jung un and Putin side------ that's a fact. Stop being hypocrite.
If we go to war it's because of Trump not me or the USMB. Maybe you because you elected a real state tycoon.

Forum List

Back