Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

A vote for the GOP is a vote for war .

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

I'm sorry, what dictator did Trump topple like Obama?

I must have missed that.

The Hopey Changey Messiah bombed more nations than his predecessor did. He didn't change anything. He served the MIC just like many other past President have. So no offense, but this OP is pretty delusional.

best-laughing-hysterically-gif.gif

Obama and you fools allowed this to happen, lol. You are a dummy, and as such, adios.

You know, there are several things about Trump that bother me.

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

Yep, war is on the horizon, I can feel it.

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

So, you don't support the LEft's constant condemnation of him, for inaction?

You have a strange idea of what constitutes world peace.

Got to love the alternative reality

obama-trump-says-things-actually-bombed-8-muslims-countries-and-1723294.png

I'm sorry, what dictator did Trump topple like Obama?

I must have missed that.

You say that like it's a bad thing?

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should think things through a bit more.

Do you even know how many carriers we have? Subs for that matter that can take out, just one little sub off of north fork Virginia can hit any target on earth?

Timmy, ya' need to get drunk, get in a bar room fight, than get laid, in that order. Anything, just anything, to get you outta mom's basement and away from a 'puter.

All he has to do now is launch missile or drone strikes in eight more countries and he'll match Obama's record...

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should rethink things a bit.

They constantly attack him for inaction, creating pressure for action.

If he acts, they attack him for that.

They constantly claim that they believe him to be incompetent.

But if he is incompetent why do they push him to tackle incredibly difficult situations that could easily blow up into bloodbaths?

bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg

You have a strange idea of what constitutes world peace.

Got to love the alternative reality

obama-trump-says-things-actually-bombed-8-muslims-countries-and-1723294.png

Timmy is always trying to wreak havoc, and he is either ignorant, uninformed, or just plain as nasty as those sheets Ashley Judd talked about.

From here forward, please call him by his full name each and every time he comes up with nonsense that is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, or just plain asinine.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you his full name----------> Mr. Timmy The Tool!

I don't support either the right or the left, because I'm an Independent.

And, because I spent 20 years in the Navy, as well as served in 4 war zones, I know that when you attack an airbase, you take out the runway as well.

And, I also know that if you are threatening to send an "armada" as a show of force, you make sure you have the ships available to send BEFORE announcing you are sending them.

Both responses sucked militarily.

And for the past 2 days, Russia has been flying Tupelov bombers around Alaska.

Doesn't look like Trump has intimidated anyone yet.

^^^^ This should surely be in the Political Satire section :smoke:

Forum List

Back