Obama Getting Thrashed

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The health care bill has been a fiasco for Obama and the Democrats, who are now gnashing their collective teeth at one another - and increasingly laying the blame at the president's empty suit politics of personality.

Liberal blogger Greg Palast is representative of the growing dissent within the Democrat underground and political leadership against the Obama White House - and this dissent is getting downright nasty, and is coming from the far left...

"What else went down in Obama’s drug deal? To find out, I called C-SPAN to get a copy of the videotape of the meeting with the drug companies. I was surprised to find they didn’t have such a tape despite the President’s campaign promise, right there on CNN in January 2008, “These negotiations will be on C-SPAN.”

This puzzled me. When Dick Cheney was caught having secret meetings with oil companies to discuss Bush’s Energy Bill, we denounced the hugger-muggers as a case of foxes in the henhouse.

Cheney’s secret meetings with lobbyists and industry bigshots were creepy and nasty and evil. But the Obama crew’s secret meetings with lobbyists and industry bigshots were, the President assures us, in the public interest.

We know Cheney’s secret confabs were shady and corrupt because Cheney scowled out the side of his mouth.

Obama grins in your face.

See the difference?"
___

And from Michael Brenner...

"Let’s face the harsh reality — Obama has blown health care reform, big time. The opportunity of a lifetime has been squandered. The most recent revelations about backroom deals with Pharma and the other vendors of medical services drops the curtain on any hope of serious change in our costly and inefficient non-system. This is a painful admission to make. Not only does the country remain handicapped by grossly sub-par arrangements for health delivery, we also are burdened with a president who has been discredited as a progressive dedicated to a betterment of how we conduct public business….

It is Barack Obama who is to blame for this. For months, he stayed aloof from the out-of-control Congressional maneuvering based on a strange belief in some kind of bipartisan collective will emerging by osmosis. He never leaned the weight of his person and his office to elements of reform that has been touting as candidate and then President. He deceived the country by pursuing secret talks with the very lobbies who are the heart of disgraceful national health care situation. He entered into deals that were weighted heavily in their selfish interest rather than the national interest. In short, we have gotten from him the antithesis of what we were promised and expected — in the substance and process of policy both. We have instead a conventionally minded politician overly respectful of the status quo and deferential to those who control and profit from it, a man with no apparent fixed convictions."
____

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Facing health-care oblivion, the left finally wonders: “Who really is Barack Obama?”

Snipped for brevity Left-Wing blogger said:
It is Barack Obama who is to blame for this. He deceived the country. In short, we have gotten from him the antithesis of what we were promised and expected — in the substance and process of policy both. We have instead a conventionally minded politician overly respectful of the status quo and deferential to those who control and profit from it, a man with no apparent fixed convictions.
People are starting to wake up and read the:

15wxn29.gif

Last edited:
Oreo posted this, but I still can't believe Obama said it. This was even on the Daily Show. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqUmuZnmf7A&feature=related]YouTube - OBAMA gaffe: 'UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office having problems"[/ame]

Who was that idiot who wanted to do a poll calling me nieve because I said a month ago Obama had made deals with the pharmasuitical companies and other bloodsuckers?

Damn, wish i could remember.

Who was that idiot who wanted to do a poll calling me nieve because I said a month ago Obama had made deals with the pharmasuitical companies and other bloodsuckers?

Damn, wish i could remember.

Not only that--but it was reported that this administration has been surrounded by lobbyists--another promise broken.

There is no transperancy in government--as he promised either.

Oreo posted this, but I still can't believe Obama said it. This was even on the Daily Show. :lol:

YouTube - OBAMA gaffe: 'UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office having problems"

Yep a big blunder on his part. But the point that Obama made is what all Americans understand.

Social security is bankrupt
Medicare is bankrupt

And their most recent disaster which is ground zero for our current economic collapse is Fannie/Freddie in which they made the brillant decision to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country.

How much evidence does anyone need to realise that this government could not run a lemonaid stand without bankrupting it.

And there are still a minority in this country that TRUST government with our health care??? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

YouTube - OBAMA gaffe: 'UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. It's the Post Office having problems"

As stated many times prior - minus teleprompter, Obama's clear lack of both intellect and substance is obvious...

Yep--he's definitely a community organizer. Obama delegates everything. That's why he has soooooo many Czars. He really doesn't get his hands dirty with these bills--they are written up for him--put on the teleprompter & he becomes just a salesman of them.

As stated many times prior - minus teleprompter, Obama's clear lack of both intellect and substance is obvious...

Yep--he's definitely a community organizer. Obama delegates everything. That's why he has soooooo many Czars. He really doesn't get his hands dirty with these bills--they are written up for him--put on the teleprompter & he becomes just a salesman of them.

Perhaps he is unable to understand them?

Just sayin'.....

alfred-e-obama-mad.jpg

kinda what the dems accused Reagan of being
LOL
kinda funny actually

xsited1, believe it, he said it, I heard it, it was him in his own voice.

plus he has ZERO economics sense. He must have failed that class. 72% of Americans want the remainder of the stimulus bill back to pay down the debt. It's not working, of course, if someone would have read the bill before they signed it, it would have been pretty obvious that it would not work, I read it and know that it will never create long term employment. It's just a 20 year old democratic wish list that was pushed on the American tax payer under the guise that we needed it RIGHT NOW.

When do we start hearing Obama being called all the shit they used to call George Bush??? Guess things like that don't apply to liberal assholes...

Forum List

Back