Obama gets Jesus name removed.

Here are some responses from another message board:

1. Because he's anti-Christian.
2. Same reason vampires fear the cross.
3. Because he hates God.
4. He is in the making of being the Anti-Christ.
5. Watch dracula... specifically the section on mirrors.
6. His Muslim beliefs are starting to show.
7. Obama hates Christianity.
8. Since when is it ok to bear false witness against fellow Christians?
9. Because he wants people to think he is the next jesus coming to save the united states from the evil republicans ...he can't have any competition.
10. Because he is the anti-Christ and will end the world.
11. I BET IF IT WERE ALLAH HE WOULD BE FINE AND DANDY WITH IT!
12. Because seeing or hearing anything related to Christianity is like a vampire seeing the cross...or having to hear finger nails going down a chalkboard for the "great and almighty" BO....
13. He's racist against Christians.
14. Needs to appease the muslims.
15. Those of us who did not vote for him are not surprised, and those who did will try to defend him, or more likely, ignore this all together, as they did with rev. wright. He won't show the name of Jesus, but he will bow to the King of Saudi Arabia. That says a lot.
16. There is but one prophet and Muhammad is his name.
oh please, stop. I can't laugh any more. it hurts.

Figures this is all you've got.

Obama was elected because he is Negro and Americans want to cleanse their collective consciences once and for all.

This is about as silly as when Ascroft covered the breasts of the statute.
to paraphrase the OP - "Ashcroft was NOT a hetero sexual !"
Pretty friggin silly. The smallminded RWNs pull out and blowup into imaginary big deals the most ridiculously petty crap to get OUTRAGED about. They are addicted to being outraged. its the only emotion they know.
Teeny Tiny little minds, obsessing.

Explain to me why a Catholic College should have to cover up any religious symbols for a president. Explain to me why Obama requested it.

Georgetown didn't have to cover it up. It could have told him to bugger off. I don't know that Obama personally requested it, but I agree it was pretty silly to do so.

gastonhall-1985-l.jpg

interesting...they cover the religious symbol but not the new world order masonnic symbol to the right.....

eots.....terral....sealy....it is a signal....quick...into the bunker.....

That's because the masonic symbol would not be directly over his head like a label

but it would be to "his" left which is a signal theat the lefts nwo plan is in progress.....

But the two vagina symbols on either side of the alter would counteract the NWO signal

This is about as silly as when Ascroft covered the breasts of the statute.
Pretty friggin silly. The smallminded RWNs pull out and blowup into imaginary big deals the most ridiculously petty crap to get OUTRAGED about. They are addicted to being outraged. its the only emotion they know.
Teeny Tiny little minds, obsessing.

Explain to me why a Catholic College should have to cover up any religious symbols for a president. Explain to me why Obama requested it.
Why Don't YOU, or a reporter from CNS or WND or NewsMax some other lopsided petty psuedo news agency Ask The White House Press Corps to ask the Press Secretary about it ?
Nobody here knows why that was done.
Obama is going to convert to Judaism. That's my conspiracy theory, and I'm gonna stick to it.
TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Teeny Tiny little minds, obsessing

Why Don't YOU, or a reporter from CNS or WND or NewsMax some other lopsided petty psuedo news agency Ask The White House Press Corps to ask the Press Secretary about it ?
Obama is going to convert to Judaism. That's my conspiracy theory, and I'm gonna stick to it.

So your ranting and raving was just that? You've offered nothing, as expected.

I'm pretty sure it's because Obama is really the anti-Christ. it says so in Revelations.
When you play the St. James audio bible backwards, you'll hear it.
You'll need an interpreter, tho. It comes out in Kenyan.
TinFoilHatArea.jpg

So your ranting and raving was just that? You've offered nothing, as expected.
Well, who the hell HERE knows why or even what was done ?
If you are so excited and OUTRAGED about this violation of the holy sacraments, call Georgetown, or the White House adn get an answer.
If Georgetown U. felt violated, why would they do comply with this ?
You guys are Stuck on Stupid. Try to get a verified fact, quit relying on a steady diet of supposition.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't, now does it? We enjoy the freedom of religion in the US and it is one of the major founding tenets of the philosphy for this country.

Separation of Church and State. Google it.

Then don't give a speech using a Catholic university as a backdrop. Separation of church and state.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't, now does it? We enjoy the freedom of religion in the US and it is one of the major founding tenets of the philosphy for this country.

Separation of Church and State. Google it.

Then don't give a speech using a Catholic university as a backdrop. Separation of church and state.

Keep on readin' Newby, I already corrected myself. Thanks, though.

Thing is, by accusing him of "not being christian" you are demonstrating that you are not willing to see other views. Even if he wasn't there is a pretty good reason for it now, look at his religious leader for so long and how that preacher rattled so many. The fact I find strange is that people got angry at what his ex-preacher said AFTER he finally pushed away from him, and now you are surprised that he is trying to demonstrate separation of church and state to the extreme.

Georgetown University Hid Religious Symbols at White House Request - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Georgetown University hid a religious inscription representing the name of Jesus during President Obama's address there Tuesday, FOXNews.com has learned, because White House staff asked the school to cover up all religious symbols and signs while the president was on stage.

Georgetown is a private Catholic institution founded by Jesuits in 1789. The auditorium where the president spoke Tuesday is adorned with religious imagery, but only the symbols directly on the stage -- those likely to be picked up by a television camera -- were obscured.

Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, accused the university of "cowardice" for acceding to the White House, and criticized Obama's team for asking a religious school to "neuter itself" before the president made his address.

What's a matter Obama, afraid people might think you're a Christian??

Donohue is spot on; the university did act cowardly in complying with this asinine request. If Obama has a problem with any religious symbols at any religious college he should just stay the fuck out of them instead of requesting they they alter what they stand for and believe in.

Last edited:
Georgetown University Hid Religious Symbols at White House Request - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Georgetown University hid a religious inscription representing the name of Jesus during President Obama's address there Tuesday, FOXNews.com has learned, because White House staff asked the school to cover up all religious symbols and signs while the president was on stage.

Georgetown is a private Catholic institution founded by Jesuits in 1789. The auditorium where the president spoke Tuesday is adorned with religious imagery, but only the symbols directly on the stage -- those likely to be picked up by a television camera -- were obscured.

Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, accused the university of "cowardice" for acceding to the White House, and criticized Obama's team for asking a religious school to "neuter itself" before the president made his address.

Donohue is spot on; the university did act cowardly in complying with this asinine request. If Obama has a problem with any religious symbols at any religious college he should just stay the fuck out of them instead of requesting they they alter what they stand for and believe in.
I would say that if they truly stood for Jesus they would not had covered it up in any manner regardless of who was coming to visit.

I would say that if they truly stood for Jesus they would not had covered it up in any manner regardless of who was coming to visit.

You got that right.

Forum List

Back