Obama gets bounce: Increases lead in three major tracking polls

crappy Aug jobs report...............................................................

Mitt Romney is the worst candidate the GOP could have farted out their ass, and yet they managed to force that piece of shit out next to a podium with a microphone.

Good luck to the liberal lite party, you're gonna need it.

Good luck to America when Obama wins because we're gonna fuckin need it.

Lets hope the Dems lose the Senate and the Reps take good gains in the house... Maybe when Government stops spending because they can't agree on anything the country can recover from the Obama depression.

2 last points..

1) The OP is a fucking Obama-bot Troll

2) Both Obama and Mitt fucking suck at debates, anyone that claims different is a so far gone they should not be taken seriously. Mitt and Obama in a debate is an embarrassment to this country and will make us the laughing stock of history. 2 men fighting over policies they claim to be against yet both support... lol...

Last edited:
crappy Aug jobs report...............................................................

Compared to crappy picks like McCain, Palin and now... Romney? No wonder Obama will be a shoe-in come November, 2012.

Compared to crappy picks like McCain, Palin and now... Romney? No wonder Obama will be a shoe-in come November, 2012.

Obama is a shoe in because Mitt lies and has openly admitted to being a Progressive liberal as well as at some point supported near every Obama policies at some point, on video....

The other remaining factor is that Democrat party really are the most stupid voter base politically (proven btw), generally racist, generally bigoted and possibly the most hateful group in America I'd piss a lot of people off... But if you don't believe me just listen to Dems place everyone based off sexuality, race and gender in a group and tell you who is important, why they are important and in what order of important they are...

America has not seen a Conservative is most people’s lifetime… When people talk about how bad Bush is, or Mitt, or McCain but then praise Obama I can’t help but feel sorry for the simple minded Obama-bots who can’t add up that Obama has repealed NOT ONE EVIL BUSH ERA POLICE AND EXPANDED MANY OF THEM.

Obama is a shoe in because Mitt lies and has openly admitted to being a Progressive liberal as well as at some point supported near every Obama policies at some point, on video....

The other remaining factor is that Democrat party really are the most stupid voter base politically (proven btw), generally racist, generally bigoted and possibly the most hateful group in America I'd piss a lot of people off... But if you don't believe me just listen to Dems place everyone based off sexuality, race and gender in a group and tell you who is important, why they are important and in what order of important they are...

America has not seen a Conservative is most people’s lifetime… When people talk about how bad Bush is, or Mitt, or McCain but then praise Obama I can’t help but feel sorry for the simple minded Obama-bots who can’t add up that Obama has repealed NOT ONE EVIL BUSH ERA POLICE AND EXPANDED MANY OF THEM.

What? Bush was for gay marrage? Bush was for gays in the military? Bush was for stem cell research? Bush was for Obama health-care? Bush was for killing Osama bin Laden? Bush was for college student loans? Bush was for saving General Motors? Bush was for killing Gadaffi? Bush was for disposing Hosni Mubarak of Egypt? And finally... Bush was for finding and killing Osama bin Laden?

I do not think so.

Mitt Romney is the worst candidate the GOP could have farted out their ass, and yet they managed to force that piece of shit out next to a podium with a microphone.

Good luck to the liberal lite party, you're gonna need it.

Good luck to America when Obama wins because we're gonna fuckin need it.

Lets hope the Dems lose the Senate and the Reps take good gains in the house... Maybe when Government stops spending because they can't agree on anything the country can recover from the Obama depression.

2 last points..

1) The OP is a fucking Obama-bot Troll

2) Both Obama and Mitt fucking suck at debates, anyone that claims different is a so far gone they should not be taken seriously. Mitt and Obama in a debate is an embarrassment to this country and will make us the laughing stock of history. 2 men fighting over policies they claim to be against yet both support... lol...

The sky is not falling. Whoever wins, once the election is over, the economy is going to start picking up and unemployment will begin to come down. We're not going to see massive growth, but we will see steady growth between three and four percent throughout the next four years. If we can get a few tax increases put in place, and figure out how to control the costs of SS and Medicare down the road, then we can get a budget that is at least close to balanced where we are increasing the debt by less than our growth.

Based on what the candidates say they want to do, Obama is much more likely to get us closer to a balanced budget than Romney. Romney's plan is Bush on steroids.

Give Obama 4 more years and watch America come back and recover nicely from the destructive 8 years under George W. Bush.

Give Obama 4 more years and watch America come back and recover nicely from the destructive 8 years under George W. Bush.

are you out of school or old enough to vote?

What? Bush was for gay marrage? Bush was for gays in the military? Bush was for stem cell research? Bush was for Obama health-care? Bush was for killing Osama bin Laden? Bush was for college student loans? Bush was for saving General Motors? Bush was for killing Gadaffi? Bush was for disposing Hosni Mubarak of Egypt? And finally... Bush was for finding and killing Osama bin Laden?

I do not think so.

Its fun to see Romney supporters melting down before our very eyes. They should sell tickets...it's so much fun.

are you out of school or old enough to vote?

I think I'm to young for you.

Forum List

Back