Obama gets a taller wall...

I see. He frowns on a wall on the mexico border but oks a wall to keep his sorry ass safe.

Yes.

when Barack Hussein or Hillary frown about Donald Trump building a wall on the Mexican border.....oh no!!!!! no !!!!!shock horror!!!!!

but

his ass and his wife and mother in law ....oh...those asses have to be protected.

I have no words to express my contempt towards them and this Administration.

He gets a wall but we don't.
His people get guns but he wants ours.

Why that's mighty commie of him.

Obama is the worst kind of hypocrite, always lecturing everybody, always pretending to be what he is not.

A true used car salesman.

No offense to the salesman.

I see. He frowns on a wall on the mexico border but oks a wall to keep his sorry ass safe.

Yes.

when Barack Hussein or Hillary frown about Donald Trump building a wall on the Mexican border.....oh no!!!!! no !!!!!shock horror!!!!!

but

his ass and his wife and mother in law ....oh...those asses have to be protected.

The oddity is, why now at the end of his second term? they wont be there much longer

Yes.

but

The oddity is, why now at the end of his second term? they wont be there much longer

Who knows....he is still nervy about his and his family safety I must assume.

Yes.

but

He's getting ready to pull some shit that'll really piss off America.
The same reason he purchased millions of hollow point rounds for his home security army.

Yes.

but

The same reason he purchased millions of hollow point rounds for his home security army.

well, it does feed the conspiracy theorists doesnt it? guess well have to wait and see. maybe they know something we dont.

Yes.

but

well, it does feed the conspiracy theorists doesnt it? guess well have to wait and see. maybe they know something we dont.

To much shit going on for something not to be going on.

That's a shame because the White House is beautiful and it's great to go see it. A big wall will sully its appearance and make it a lesser symbol of freedom and courage.

But the war on terror is a gimmick, right?

Those threats aren't real, they need to improve the security because of the locals...

I can see why Barry would be worried......just sayin.

This is very strange, I'm thinking if Obama has ordered this higher wall, what's he expecting or anticipating? I mean he's vacating that whole place in January 2017, that's not that far away.

You know, ominously Obama said "Donald Trump will never be President"....so if it's The Donald vs Hillary, she's probably going to get thumped. What's Obama planning, how will people react, is he anticipating pitchforks at the gates?

Okay, tell me am I:

a) paranoid
b) needing more Espresso

?

That's a damn shame. I hope they don't go through with it.

They will.
That's a shame because the White House is beautiful and it's great to go see it. A big wall will sully its appearance and make it a lesser symbol of freedom and courage.

It'll look like the Vatican before you know it...
Well that's a fucking weird comment. The Vatican doesn't have a wall surrounding it like the White House does. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Notice the lack of wall:

Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg

View attachment 73164

That's the most incredible not a wall wall that I've ever seen....and I mean EVAH :smoke:

I gotta a feeling Barry is going to need more than a wall once he leaves office.

:iagree:

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide

Hawaii is an awful small island...just sayin.

Hawaii is an island, so it'd be impossible to build a wall around it, what's Obama going to do?

Yes.

but

Somebody not taking any chances?

I gotta a feeling Barry is going to need more than a wall once he leaves office.

:iagree:

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide

Hawaii is an awful small island...just sayin.

Hawaii is an island, so it'd be impossible to build a wall around it, what's Obama going to do?
Ban access

I can see why Barry would be worried......just sayin.

This is very strange, I'm thinking if Obama has ordered this higher wall, what's he expecting or anticipating? I mean he's vacating that whole place in January 2017, that's not that far away.

You know, ominously Obama said "Donald Trump will never be President"....so if it's The Donald vs Hillary, she's probably going to get thumped. What's Obama planning, how will people react, is he anticipating pitchforks at the gates?

Okay, tell me am I:

a) paranoid

b) needing more Espresso

?
:coffee:

Forum List

Back