DC: pAlEsTiNiAn violent insurrection

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
I guess some 'insurrection' is acceptable?

___

Muslim Pro-Hamas pro Yemen rioters force partial evacuation of the White House

Julio Rosas @Julio_Rosas11 - 🚨: DC police and Secret Service had to rush to one part of the security fence to prevent a breach from the Palestinian crowd. 6:46 PM · Jan 13, 2024

White House staff 'relocated' after pro-Palestinian rioters damage anti-scale fencing, hurl objects at cops.

___

Julio Rosas @Julio_Rosas11 - 🚨: DC police and Secret Service had to rush to one part of the security fence to prevent a breach from the Palestinian crowd. 6:46 PM · Jan 13, 2024

White House staff 'relocated' after pro-Palestinian rioters damage anti-scale fencing, hurl objects at cops.

Imagine if they had breached into the White House with a mob threatening to murder people. They'd be in even bigger trouble, right?

___

You Trolls just hate it now you see the degree of hatred toward people who support Ethnic Cleansing .
Let's face it , Nazis are vermin .
Is that how you want decent people to think of you ?

~~~~~~
Joey Xi wasn't at the White House. Unlike Trump that was there for the May 2020 riot, Jpey Xi Bai Dung left for Camp David. hours before for his usual "LID"
If Biden would project strength like my favorite prez. Reagan..., the Houthis would think twice the first time they attacked ..

Did anyone notice if pro-Hitler racist-Luiza has spammed the thread yet?

___

Uh-huh.

Now, once again -- let's all talk about "insurrection". :laughing0301:

If Biden would project strength like my favorite prez. Reagan..., the Houthis would think twice the first time they attacked ..
So now one of our resident Trolls and Racists is also a mind reader and a fantasy merchant .
Are you still at school ?

___

Time to start getting loud and sulfurous like they did on the occasion of another insurrection?

Can anybody say Ashlii?

IMG_9722-2979943.jpg

Forum List

Back