Obama gets a taller wall...

That's a damn shame. I hope they don't go through with it.

They will.
That's a shame because the White House is beautiful and it's great to go see it. A big wall will sully its appearance and make it a lesser symbol of freedom and courage.

It'll look like the Vatican before you know it...

It will.

I agree.

Of course they'll still call it the peoples house...assuming you have the security clearance.

They will.
That's a shame because the White House is beautiful and it's great to go see it. A big wall will sully its appearance and make it a lesser symbol of freedom and courage.

Well that's a fucking weird comment. The Vatican doesn't have a wall surrounding it like the White House does. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Notice the lack of wall:

Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg

About an hour ago on Fox I saw the bother of the woman who some illegal POS shot in the back and killed, the poor guy was heartbroken. This illegal was walking around free thanks to POS traitor liberals who created a sanctuary city for him and intentionally chose not to deport this filth. We need to start tossing these liberals in prison and see if that puts a stop to their aiding and abetting illegal scum who have no business being in our country.

They will.

Well that's a fucking weird comment. The Vatican doesn't have a wall surrounding it like the White House does. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Notice the lack of wall:

Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg

upload_2016-4-27_22-34-33.png

The point is....

they are afraid...afraid of the American people.....

they perfectly know they are hated....

particularly this Hussein Obama....and company

If Hillary is elected the wall will go up another 10 or 20 feet....Americans hate her as much or more....and with very good reason!!:mad-61:

They will.

They should use Plexi- glass then, that way the administration can maintain their transparency

Oh damn thats a good one!!!

They will.

They should use Plexi- glass then, that way the administration can maintain their transparency

^^^ that's some funny shit right there bravo! :laugh:

Forum List

Back