Obama gets a taller wall...

He gets a wall but we don't.
His people get guns but he wants ours.

Why that's mighty commie of him.

I gotta a feeling Barry is going to need more than a wall once he leaves office.

:iagree:

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide

Hawaii is an awful small island...just sayin.

Hawaii is an island, so it'd be impossible to build a wall around it, what's Obama going to do?
Ban access

What about small boats, stopping those would involve what, Navy patrols or something.

Obama could ask for Political Asylum in Cuba, you know Cuba's his favourite nation now :smoke:

I can see why Barry would be worried......just sayin.

This is very strange, I'm thinking if Obama has ordered this higher wall, what's he expecting or anticipating? I mean he's vacating that whole place in January 2017, that's not that far away.

You know, ominously Obama said "Donald Trump will never be President"....so if it's The Donald vs Hillary, she's probably going to get thumped. What's Obama planning, how will people react, is he anticipating pitchforks at the gates?

Okay, tell me am I:

a) paranoid

b) needing more Espresso

?
:coffee:

Okay, so it's I need more Espresso, this is good :thup: I had to concentrate and restrain myself, I was getting all sorts of theories and possibilities :tinfoil: I had to think WTF get with the programme already :eusa_doh:

This has nothing to do with Obama specifically. It is modern times. The US president, any US president, needs more protection nowadays. Duh.

I see. He frowns on a wall on the mexico border but oks a wall to keep his sorry ass safe.

Yes.

when Barack Hussein or Hillary frown about Donald Trump building a wall on the Mexican border.....oh no!!!!! no !!!!!shock horror!!!!!

but

his ass and his wife and mother in law ....oh...those asses have to be protected.

I have no words to express my contempt towards them and this Administration.

The oddity is, why now at the end of his second term? they wont be there much longer
Somebody not taking any chances?
Apparently not

Trump is right of course! :2up:

Donald J. Trump
9 hours ago

President Obama understands that you build strong, tall, beautiful walls to keep people out who don't belong. People who get permission can enter the White House LEGALLY!

Secret Service Plans to Raise White House Fence by 5 Feet
The U.S. Secret Service plans to raise the height of the White House security fence by 5 feet and add a new concrete foundation to reduce the risk of fence-jumpers, according to a copy of an agency report...
WWW.NBCWASHINGTON.COM

He gets a wall but we don't.
His people get guns but he wants ours.

Why that's mighty commie of him.

Exactly right!

Two phrases come to mind! - “Do as I say, not as I do,” and “Freedom for me, but not for thee” -

The hypocrisy from the left is nothing short of astounding! :mad-61:

The only walls the democratic party wants to build is the ones between the people and the government so the government can do whatever they want.

What do you know....another limousine liberal building a wall around their property.

Facebook CEO's Hawaii neighbors grumble about new wall

After all the liberals complaining about gated neighborhoods you'd think this would make them foam at the mouth.

Exactly.

The Left,who claims doesn't want higher walls....and we might add doesn't want guns either ......REALLY?????

That is the same Left that has the higher walls in their mansions, and the most guns and bodyguards to protect them......M Moore...Obama....Rotten Hillary...George Clooney....the list goes on...

What hypocrites!

What do you know....another limousine liberal building a wall around their property.

Facebook CEO's Hawaii neighbors grumble about new wall

After all the liberals complaining about gated neighborhoods you'd think this would make them foam at the mouth.

Exactly.

The Left,who claims doesn't want higher walls....and we might add doesn't want guns either ......REALLY?????

That is the same Left that has the higher walls in their mansions, and the most guns and bodyguards to protect them......M Moore...Obama....Rotten Hillary...George Clooney....the list goes on...

What hypocrites!
What a lousy job at pigeon holing..

Forum List

Back