Obama get very warm welcome to the house

I think that the levees probably would have held if the hurricane had never hit.

Looking back on it, the Levees would of been a great terrorist target. Hit them, flood New Orleans (which happens to be a huge city in America economically wise). It would also force the price of gasoline up due to all the nearby oil rigs. Plus, it's right near the ocean, so getting a plane there wouldn't even really be needed from the U.S.

If the Levees hadn't broke during the Hurricane, we were lucky the terrorists never hit it.

Folks don't mind Willow, she's like a broken record player. She still believes all Liberals and Democrats are evil. Plus she's very big into the whole "Well two wrongs make a right" theory. Literally.

I think that the levees probably would have held if the hurricane had never hit.

Looking back on it, the Levees would of been a great terrorist target. Hit them, flood New Orleans (which happens to be a huge city in America economically wise). It would also force the price of gasoline up due to all the nearby oil rigs. Plus, it's right near the ocean, so getting a plane there wouldn't even really be needed from the U.S.

If the Levees hadn't broke during the Hurricane, we were lucky the terrorists never hit it.

Spike Lee thinks they WERE blown up.
and again, the levees were the fault of every president since at least Johnson. the Netherlands has a system set up to withstand the storm of 10,000 years.

I'm sorry, but someone who insists on using phrases like "democwatic" or "repugs" or anything similar is just not someone I'm able to take seriously.

and again, the levees were the fault of every president since at least Johnson. the Netherlands has a system set up to withstand the storm of 10,000 years.
The money for the levees was squandered on other things

Folks don't mind Willow, she's like a broken record player. She still believes all Liberals and Democrats are evil. Plus she's very big into the whole "Well two wrongs make a right" theory. Literally.

you are the one with the twist in yer pretzel cause you don get no r e s p e c t. :lol: well I gotta motto,, don't ask for what you were never willing to give loser.

The money for the levees was squandered on other things

oh I'm sure.

A.) Spike Lee is crazy then.

B.) Netherlands also don't have a War on Drugs, and have a good Universal Health Care program. They also have to close down prisons due to there being a lack of prisoners. I think I know where I'm going if I ever leave the U.S. :lol:

I'm sorry, but someone who insists on using phrases like "democwatic" or "repugs" or anything similar is just not someone I'm able to take seriously.

Maybe she's trying to improvise Elmer Fudd? :D :lol:

Spike Lee also made a movie to "show" racism and had a woman say that white men wouldn't say that a black chick was hot, but instead would only say she was hot for a black woman. The actress he chose to say this line was Halle Berry - who everyone says is hot, and no one adds "for a black girl."

Spike Lee is not a bright man.

does anybody remember the day when pelosi call us nazis? I do

see any outrage from gudra? I didn't

Are you implying that the hurricane was created by al Qaeda?

Well I remember when John Murtha compared our troops in Iraq to the Nazis in Poland.

I remember when President Bush extended his hand to Webb. and he snubbed him.. in public.

Actually, we were unlucky...because if the terrorists had done it, we could have invaded yet another country and kicked some ass.

Instead, we were only left soaking wet and kneeling with torn soiled clothes, looking up to the heavens, and with both fists balled tightly and raised upwards, yelling "WHY?!?!?"

does anybody remember the day when pelosi call us nazis? I do

see any outrage from gudra? I didn't

Is gudra supposed to be me? If so, please quote what Pelosi said and when, because I don't know anything about her calling anyone Nazis. However, I loathe Pelosi in general and have no doubt she's said all sorts of classless things.

Meanwhile, you're proud to be a partisan hack; I think partisan hacks are lame and pointless, so I really see nothing positive coming from our conversing.

Forum List

Back