Obama freezes unfriendly coverage

I think Obama has a right to speak on whatever media outlets he chooses. We have the right to judge what his actions mean to us. For me, it showed he can't handle dissenting opinions and views. Further, it seems he will fail to unite us as he promised, that he will stop at nothing to promote his agenda regardless of what the public wants and that he is doomed to being rated somewhere near Carter in history.

Yeah--I had to live & operate a small business under the Carter administration. Let me tell you this is much worse.

So I think BO will take Jimmy Carter's worst President award away from him--

To me Barack Obama is nothing more than an empty suit that can give perfectly pronouced speeches that are pre-programed into his teleprompter by others. I don't believe this man has ever had an original idea of his own.

$carter_worst.jpg

Last edited:
Nice try. But fail.
Yes you did, badly.

Why not WND or Daily KOS? Why shouldn't they get interviews too?
They make ZERO attempt to do hard news, and are in fact organs for their perspective sides not real news organizations, the exact thing FOX is accused of being by the left for the right. KOS is a BLOG, if you are such a fool to equate that with a news organization, you have no business even attempting to talk about this.

Being a watchdog of government isn't the same thing as being included on a short list of appearances... nitwit.
Nitwit?

A sure sign someone has nothing is when they post something so stupid.

It seems you are not so cool and collected as you pretend, and are in fact as much an over sensitive girlie man as your hero Barry is.

Trying to equate the two just exposes you further for the partisan fraud you are. Although lately you seem much less interested in concealing it. I guess you've finally accepted that the cat is out of the bag. :lol:
Ah, the truth of YOU comes out, you believe I am 'right wing' and it offends your little partosan soul.

Sorry, but it still isn't so so you can unbunch your panties, no matter how much you wish it otherwise.

You disapoint me, I hoped there was more to you then just ego but it turns out you are just another ideological simpleton.

People like you are facilitators to those who wish totalitarian states, as you make ludicrous moral equivilences (only a child or a moron would suggest dailey KOS or world net daily are the same as the largest cable new agency in the country, it appears you hit on both) and then call those of us who oppose it 'partisan.'

Its true, you learn something new everyday, such as you being a child politicaly.

Ditto, ditto-head. :thup:

btw: I take no issue with you being extremely partisan. I just like exposing liars. At least people like Pubes and Sinatra are honest about their loyalties. You clearly are not. And I'd say I'm sorry for raining on your fraud parade, but I'm not. :lol:

Ditto, ditto-head. :thup:

btw: I take no issue with you being extremely partisan. I just like exposing liars. At least people like Pubes and Sinatra are honest about their loyalties. You clearly are not. And I'd say I'm sorry for raining on your fraud parade, but I'm not. :lol:

Oh, I'm so concerned with the judgement of an idiot who thinks WND & Dailey KOS are news orgs calling me a 'neo-con.'

:lol:

As for loyalties dear mani, it appears your rather limited IQ still hasn't grasped it, you see this is a child's view of the world:

Oppose Barry and the one party junta= Neo con, right winger

In the real world, you can be oppsed to them and not support the other side either, but you appear to lack the brain feed to reach those kind of conclusions.

Pity.

:rofl:

Yeah, I know the story you've been peddling. And I know it's a lie... as do you.

Carry on. :thup:
:eusa_boohoo:

Poor boy, when will you learn, most of us oppose st barry and a lot of us are not 'neocons.' :lol:

I bet you go to bed thinking they are under your bed.

I oppose more of what he wants to do right now than I support. So I most certainly do know that many people who oppose him are not neocons. Just not you. And it pisses you off that I'm calling you on it. And that really cracks me up.

But by all means, protest even louder and tell us again how you're really just anti-establishment. :lol:

I oppose more of what he wants to do right now than I support.
Really?
Too bad you never post about that.

I most certainly do know that many people who oppose him are not neocons.
Obviously not.

Just not you.
If you think I am a 'neocon' you either don't know what it means or are really stupid. I'd say its 50-50 in your case.

And it pisses you off that I'm calling you on it. And that really cracks me up.
Not angry, disapointed.

But it does amuse me that it 'cracks you up' to be a fool.

But by all means, protest even louder and tell us again how you're really just anti-establishment. :lol:
Don't have to state the obvious.

BTW, I'm not 'anti-establisment' or any other silly label or group you want to pin me into.

That is teh flaw someone like you always has, you are compelled to place people in boxes.

Sorry, I don't fit any you have.

Last edited:
Fox News, The Washington Times as well as other Murdoc holdings and Rush Limbaugh are editorial programs in the extreme. Watching critically, the difference between, say, MSNBC and those above is not that each is "editorial" it's that the former are extreme and shameless.

Shall I post your response to one of my rep comments to you where you said you're not a neocon, but rather anti-establishment?

:eusa_whistle:

And btw: Your ranting and raving sure is convincing enough. Just not in the manner you intend. :lol:

Shall I post your response to one of my rep comments to you where you said you're not a neocon, but rather anti-establishment?

:eusa_whistle:

And btw: Your ranting and raving sure is convincing enough. Just not in the manner you intend. :lol:
Your lack of judgement is showing again dear heart, if you consider what i post 'ranting and raving'. :lol:

Methinks thou doth protest too much. :lol:

The next time I see you oppose the neocon position on ANY issue will be the first. But hey, if you say that's just an extraordinary and seemingly absurd coincidence, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

Or not. :rofl:

Methinks thou doth protest too much. :lol:
You see, with guys like you, you can say something once, twice, three times, four times, five times...and they still don't get it.

Who's fault is that mani?
The next time I see you oppose the neocon position on ANY issue will be the first.
Your lack on perception is noted.

What is my postion on Bush, the Gop, the Iraq war, & Afghanistan again, just for example.

You should know since you say you have it covered.

OK, GO!

Ame®icano;1610223 said:
HA HA HA, Barry is such a pussy he fears a cable news network!

Maybe Hugo can help, he loathes FOX also! :lol:

Does anyone here wish Obama to be as critical and harsh of Iran, the Taliban, and Al Qaeda as he is Fox?
In Barryland, there is no such critical thinking, its all about go along to get along.

Barry is doing a great job in Afghanistan, he defering a 'decision' until after he secures his nobel prize.

What a prince.

Forum List

Back