Obama freezes unfriendly coverage

You weren't even here during the Bush administration so I have no evidence one way or another to support or refute your claims.

Ame®icano;1610223 said:
HA HA HA, Barry is such a pussy he fears a cable news network!

Maybe Hugo can help, he loathes FOX also! :lol:

Does anyone here wish Obama to be as critical and harsh of Iran, the Taliban, and Al Qaeda as he is Fox?

As someone whose family have spent and are about to spend more time in certain 'hot spots'.... YES! I would really like him to prioritize the issues where our fellow citizens are putting their lives on the line over whether Fox is fair or not.

Ame®icano;1610223 said:
HA HA HA, Barry is such a pussy he fears a cable news network!

Maybe Hugo can help, he loathes FOX also! :lol:

Does anyone here wish Obama to be as critical and harsh of Iran, the Taliban, and Al Qaeda as he is Fox?

As someone whose family have spent and are about to spend more time in certain 'hot spots'.... YES! I would really like him to prioritize the issues where our fellow citizens are putting their lives on the line over whether Fox is fair or not.
There should be a qualifacation about fair.

While FOX is more 'fair' then other news orgs, they are not saints and do slant their coverage to conservatives.

The difference is they will at least attempt to give both sides a say, and not with fops and fools, they put up intelligent people like Juan Williams to speak for the left view of things.

But they are nowhere near a 'houseorgan' for the GoP and they did not cheerlead for Bush the way MSNBC does for Obama.

All news organizations have political agendas. Fox just so happens to be the only one that leans right. This administration is scared to death of bad press, especially since its approval rating has slipped below the 50% threshold.

You weren't even here during the Bush administration so I have no evidence one way or another to support or refute your claims.
The white flag comes up.

In short, you were talking out of your ass.

NEXT!

Nope. Just making an educated guess based on the information available.

And that guess stands... and gets more educated with every post you make and thread you start.

"Everyone hates me no one likes me, I think I'll go eat worms".

If he had actually any decency or looked into the backgrounds of the people he has been appointed he would not be receiving so much flak. Most normal people pay their income taxes, they also expect government officials to do the same.

Most parents do not want a sexual deviant over their children's safety, damn that is common sense. "Oh' well the kid was sixteen years old and my appointee was a young back then" does not cut it. That does not even cover the hatred Kevin Jennings has admitted he has for Christians, 85% percent of the people in this nation claim to be some kind of Christian.

People in this country are sick to death of being taxed into oblivion and ruled over by ignorant or greedy assholes.

Obama does not like someone telling the truth nor does he care for someone questioning his authority? This is not Russia nor will it ever be!

I went to the wall to protect my children. Most parents will. I have been falsely arrested and accused for standing up and using my God given rights as an American citizen of freedom of speech calling for people to get out and vote. We have been financially stripped by thugs here in the Midwest with the help of the State and if these people no in charge had there way here we would be silenced. If anyone thinks for one second that they are to good for one of the major networks to be questioned in our government they are too good to be in that position!

Ame®icano;1610223 said:

While FOX is more 'fair' then other news orgs, they are not saints and do slant their coverage to conservatives.

The difference is they will at least attempt to give both sides a say, and not with fops and fools, they put up intelligent people like Juan Williams to speak for the left view of things.

But they are nowhere near a 'houseorgan' for the GoP and they did not cheerlead for Bush the way MSNBC does for Obama.

I am pretty sure that many on the left would like to see Fox shut down. The same people would let the government control who is allowed to broadcast news based on their preferences.

Those should remember their 1st Amendment, and something there called free speech. Whether or not you agree with Fox News, can you really lobby for it's removal simply for what they say? Does anyone here knows what oppression is? If they shut down one network today, there is door opened to shut down another tomorrow. You want that?

If you don't like Fox, change the channel. Period.

Ame®icano;1610347 said:
I am pretty sure that many on the left would like to see Fox shut down. The same people would let the government control who is allowed to broadcast news based on their preferences.

Those should remember their 1st Amendment, and something there called free speech. Whether or not you agree with Fox News, can you really lobby for it's removal simply for what they say? Does anyone here knows what oppression is? If they shut down one network today, there is door opened to shut down another tomorrow. You want that?

I'm pretty sure VERY FEW people, if any, would like to see Fox shut down. But nice strawman attempt nonetheless. :thup:

I haven't seen anyone on this thread or anywhere on this forum lobby for Fox's removal simply for what they say.

And while I agree that Obama's whining about Fox and refusal to grant them interviews smacks of serious wussitis and insecurity, I don't see anything particularly nefarious or Orwellian about it, as has been stated or implied here by the likes of neocon water carrier Xenophon. It's just a thin skinned politician acting like a thin skinned politician.

Ame®icano;1610347 said:

This is an excellent point.

I saw this from the other side when we would protest teh Iraq war, Chimp's normal tactic was to set up 'zones' away from what was being protested thus in effect lessoning the impact of the entire thing.

It should chill to the bones of EVERY American that a POTUS is behaving the way Barry is, childish, authoritarian and ineffective.

There certainly was change, and believe it or not, for the worse.

Ame®icano;1610347 said:

I'm pretty sure VERY FEW people, if any, would like to see Fox shut down. But nice strawman attempt nonetheless. :thup:

I haven't seen anyone on this thread or anywhere on this forum lobby for Fox's removal simply for what they say.

And while I agree that Obama's whining about Fox and refusal to grant them interviews smacks of serious wussitis and insecurity, I don't see anything particularly nefarious or Orwellian about it, as has been stated or implied here by the likes of neocon water carrier Xenophon. It's just a thin skinned politician acting like a thin skinned politician.

So, Obama refusal to grand interview to one of the major channels in America is what? Obama has plenty of supporters of this action.

I cannot believe those people actually want one-sided news reporting across the board. If everyone reported the same news on all the news outlets, what would be the point of having multiple channels? Let's just run one state-run channel that will please the government. And all those who don't like it, let's send to Gulag. Does it ring a bell?

Without different opinion, we would be sheep with nothing to feed our own innate curiosity and desire for the truth.

Ame®icano;1610419 said:
Ame®icano;1610347 said:

So, Obama refusal to grand interview to one of the major channels in America is what? Obama has plenty of supporters of this action.

I cannot believe those people actually want one-sided news reporting across the board. If everyone reported the same news on all the news outlets, what would be the point of having multiple channels? Let's just run one state-run channel that will please the government. And all those who don't like it, let's send to Gulag. Does it ring a bell?

Without different opinion, we would be sheep with nothing to feed our own innate curiosity and desire for the truth.

Obama's decision to not interview on Fox isn't going to stop them from reporting what they report. You don't actually believe that... do you?

Ame®icano;1610419 said:
Ame®icano;1610347 said:

One party rule, one party news, it has been a staple of the 20th century.

finguerrafria26%20.jpg

HeydrichVB1.jpg

Again, its astounding ANYONE would defend Barry on this.

Perhaps you misunderstand me Xeno, so let me be clear.

I NEITHER AGREE WITH NOR DEFEND OBAMA ON THIS.

I think he's wrong and acting like a pussy.

But the idea that this is more than him simply being a pussy, that it's somehow ushering in a new and unprecedented era of totalitarianism is absurd. So absurd that anyone who thinks it is either a retard or a kool-aid drinking neocon.

Ame®icano;1610419 said:

Obama's decision to not interview on Fox isn't going to stop them from reporting what they report. You don't actually believe that... do you?

Fox isn't going to stop reporting on what they feel they should report.

I don't think Obama is doing a favor to left media by ignoring Fox. Quite opposite, he's doing a favor to fox.

But just wait, if things like this continue, we'll se plenty of the same in a future. Sooner or later, power will shift. We'll see reaction of favorable, when become unfavorable.

Now, whoever think that we should have not known about Van Jones, Acorn, Rev. Wright or similar stories, then I would ask them a question, why we shouldn't?

Perhaps you misunderstand me Xeno, so let me be clear.

I NEITHER AGREE WITH NOR DEFEND OBAMA ON THIS.

I think he's wrong and acting like a pussy.

But the idea that this is more than him simply being a pussy, that it's somehow ushering in a new and unprecedented era of totalitarianism is absurd. So absurd that anyone who thinks it is either a retard or a kool-aid drinking neocon.
You argue the same way people did in germany in the early 30s.

'Your crazy, they are not so bad!'

'It is no big deal, it will pass'

'Our leader would NEVER allow that!'

====================================

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

If you think its hyperboyle, this admin had its homeland security department 'investigate' so called 'rise of right wing extremists' when it first took office, and of course they found the 'danger' Barry fears. Now everytime some nut does something there are calls to 'shut down dangerous opposition speach' that might 'incite violence'.

That is the EXACT tactics the Nazis used to pass an enabling act that gave the Nazis dictatorial powers.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1610454 said:
Fox isn't going to stop reporting on what they feel they should report.

Agreed

Ame®icano;1610454 said:
I don't think Obama is doing a favor to left media by ignoring Fox. Quite opposite, he's doing a favor to fox.

Agreed

Ame®icano;1610454 said:
Now, whoever think that we should have not known about Van Jones, Acorn, Rev. Wright or similar stories, then I would ask them a question, why we shouldn't?

We clearly should.

So what are we arguing about again? :lol:

Forum List

Back