Obama freezes unfriendly coverage

LOL You are playing straight from the Democratic playbook. Well, at least you are learning.
You still don't understand, I oppose ALL parties.

And this should scare you, the man you support is affraid of criticism to the point he wants to do what no previous POTUS did, attempt to freeze out the largest news organization.

As an American this should outrage you, the fact that is does not is a sad testiment to how ideology trumps right and wrong these days.

meister is rambling again, and I guess we have to wait until he gets to the point.

I think Obama has a right to speak on whatever media outlets he chooses. We have the right to judge what his actions mean to us. For me, it showed he can't handle dissenting opinions and views. Further, it seems he will fail to unite us as he promised, that he will stop at nothing to promote his agenda regardless of what the public wants and that he is doomed to being rated somewhere near Carter in history.

Mani asked earlier why Obama had to give FOX access and thinking it was a big point, while forgetting that the entire concept of a free press in America is to be the watchdog of government.

So again, he asks why the thing designed to watch government should be given access to it.

I think the answer is self evident.

Nice try. But fail.

Why not WND or Daily KOS? Why shouldn't they get interviews too? :cuckoo:

Being a watchdog of government isn't the same thing as being included on a short list of appearances... nitwit. Trying to equate the two just exposes you further for the partisan fraud you are. Although lately you seem much less interested in concealing it. I guess you've finally accepted that the cat is out of the bag. :lol:

Mani, you've temporarily lost your wit. Notice I didn't say your wits. Pull it together, man.

I think Obama has a right to speak on whatever media outlets he chooses. We have the right to judge what his actions mean to us. For me, it showed he can't handle dissenting opinions and views. Further, it seems he will fail to unite us as he promised, that he will stop at nothing to promote his agenda regardless of what the public wants and that he is doomed to being rated somewhere near Carter in history.

No argument here.

Maybe you guys would prefer if Obama just started putting plants in the briefing room like Bush did.

So go ahead Reevus, tell us why the White House should be especially obligated to accomodate Fox News?

It wasn't about not being able to appear, the administration called Fox News an ideological outlet.....:cuckoo:

So go ahead Reevus, tell us why the White House should be especially obligated to accomodate Fox News?

It wasn't about not being able to appear, the administration called Fox News an ideological outlet.....:cuckoo:

So now you're pissed at the administration for speaking the truth?

How funny. :lol:

No, that is their opinion, hence why they didn't give interviews to Fox. But the snubs have nothing to do with their lack of availability as you claimed previously.

Also, why I claimed your claim would be so easy to discard....
see your claim discarded.:lol:

I made no claim.

You misread. Not surprising.

Clearly the White House cannot allow access to every single news outlet that requests it. So why should there be any special obligation to allow access to Fox?

Please explain then...

I made no claim.

Clearly the White House cannot allow access to every single news outlet that requests it. So why should there be any special obligation to allow access to Fox?

Please explain then...

This is my alleged "claim?" :lol:

I didn't think stating the obvious would be misconstrued as making some sort of claim. Unless of course you think they could in fact allow access to every single news outlet everywhere. :lol:

I made no claim.

Please explain then...

This is my alleged "claim?" :lol:

I didn't think stating the obvious would be misconstrued as making some sort of claim. Unless of course you think they could in fact allow access to every single news outlet everywhere. :lol:

Claim officially discarded....:lol:

Mani asked earlier why Obama had to give FOX access and thinking it was a big point, while forgetting that the entire concept of a free press in America is to be the watchdog of government.

So again, he asks why the thing designed to watch government should be given access to it.

I think the answer is self evident.

Nice try. But fail.

Why not WND or Daily KOS? Why shouldn't they get interviews too? :cuckoo:

Being a watchdog of government isn't the same thing as being included on a short list of appearances... nitwit. Trying to equate the two just exposes you further for the partisan fraud you are. Although lately you seem much less interested in concealing it. I guess you've finally accepted that the cat is out of the bag. :lol:

you're comparing wnd and daily kos to fox :cuckoo:

This is the most media-conscious administration in history. Virtually no negative comment can go unanswered, nor can any critic go without getting marginalized or mud-spattered.
If they spent half as much time worrying about policy matters they might end up doing some good.

Well--just heard that Hollywood had a lot to do with him winning the Peace Prize. That doesn't surprise me at all--considering 98 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in the stimulus bill went to Hollywood to buy film!---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

But let's face it--the main stream media in this country was very successful at getting Obama elected as POTUS. They kicked Hillary Clinton to the curb--& got 100% on the Obama boat.

It's truly a sad time for America. Never before has any President been so presented as this glowing Messiah--leading the world. In fact, Obama media coverage is down right scary.

DID YOU KNOW: That President Obama has had more media coverage than both Bill Clinton & G.W. Bush combined.

The main stream media in this country is a FARCE. And I mean CNN--CBS--ABC--NBC & MSNBC-with all those tingley legs. Obama has one network--FOX--who presents BOTH sides of the story--& he flips out over them.

And FOX News ratings go higher every single time Obama mentions them--

$obama-and-media.jpg

Last edited:
This is the most media-conscious administration in history. Virtually no negative comment can go unanswered, nor can any critic go without getting marginalized or mud-spattered.
If they spent half as much time worrying about policy matters they might end up doing some good.

Well--just heard that Hollywood had a lot to do with him winning the Peace Prize. That doesn't surprise me at all--considering 98 MILLION of our taxpayer dollars in the stimulus bill went to Hollywood to buy film!---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

But let's face it--the main stream media in this country was very successful at getting Obama elected as POTUS. They kicked Hillary Clinton to the curb--& got 100% on the Obama boat.

It's truly a sad time for America. Never before has any President been so presented as this glowing Messiah--leading the world. In fact, Obama media coverage is down right scary.

DID YOU KNOW: That President Obama has had more media coverage than both Bill Clinton & G.W. Bush combined.

The main stream media in this country is a FARCE. And I mean CNN--CBS--ABC--NBC & MSNBC-with all those tingley legs. Obama has one network--FOX--who presents BOTH sides of the story--& he flips out over them.

And FOX News ratings go higher every single time Obama mentions them--

View attachment 8407

I'm glad he chose not to go on Fox. It shows him to be a coward who cannot face dissent. That's a good thing. Every time he chickens out of facing hard questions, he shows that he, his administration and his policies are weak.

This shit will come back to haunt him. Wait till he decides he will do an interview on Fox and Fox say 'no thanks'. What fun that will be!! :lol:

Forum List

Back