Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

Thanks for you input.

conservative lies Bad, Liberal Lies good!!
:eek::cuckoo::cool:

Well .. that worked for many years... then

Fox news came along

now.. they need time to adjust

sad really...:(

I just get irked when some lib Rails about Foxes lies, and ignored MSLSD and the other liberal networks and their lies.

That's because MSNBC doesn't lie like Fox does.

Liberal slant, yes. Lies, no.

Google "FEMA camps Glenn Beck."

FoxLies has done more damage to America than Al Qaeda ever will.

It is our resident evil.

Oh man this post says it all.

When a liberal idiot wants to be a liberal idiot just get out of his way and let him be.

I think I found my next stupid thing to put in my sig line!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well heck.. maybe in 10
I'll rep you again..

Too funny...:lol:

Oh no, I'm not funny! Chris is!

I mean, this is perfect liberalism. How UTTERLY self absorbed in one's own vitriol dones one have to be, that just because Fox makes liberals mad, it MUST be as BAD as Al Queda?

"Oh I mean the Nazis killed six million Jews."

Yeah, but but but, Fox News is worse!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

We are talking about an organization that is dedicated to killing innocent people, and HE thinks Fox News is worse because Fox News puts his underwear in a bunch????????

I mean seriously. The self centeredness of that statement is breathtaking.

It should be in put up on a plaque as a great example of how self centered liberals are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well .. that worked for many years... then

Fox news came along

now.. they need time to adjust

sad really...:(

I just get irked when some lib Rails about Foxes lies, and ignored MSLSD and the other liberal networks and their lies.

That's because MSNBC doesn't lie like Fox does.

Liberal slant, yes. Lies, no.

Google "FEMA camps Glenn Beck."

Chris the hits keep coming!!!!

I think I found the next quote to put in my sig line!

I'm not sure. I better save room you might say something better!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is a great documentary about FoxLies called "OutFoxed".

I recommend it to everyone.

My conspiracy theory is that when the Democrats took over Congress 4 years ago they did everything in their power too screw up the Bush Presidency as well as screwing the soldiers fighting the Wars .. They ended up screwing all the American people in the process.

Man.. that's a lot of screwing...:lol:

Now they're beginning to chafe a bit.

You would think they'd enjoy a big piece of humble-pie this November....but they'll just react the exact opposite. They're trying to minimize the damage but they'll just say they weren't able to get their message out.

Problem is we're getting the message loud and clear.

Fox News is destructive to Obama's Presidency. Problem is Obama thinks his presidency is more important then America or the wants and needs of it's citizens so he tries to rationalize that because his presidency is so important...so historical....then Fox News is a threat.
No, the problem is that Fox News thinks the destruction of his presidency is more important than America.
Obama loves to wrap himself in the flag at the same time he's trashing what it stands for so to allay any guilt or consternation over this hypocrisy he claims his Presidency not only stands for America but IS America.
The president is expressing his free speech, and that is trashing what the flag stands for?
So in Obama's warped prospective Fox News is destructive to America. This is an obvious Narcissistic indicator.

Sorry folks but if you're paying attention narcissism is what this guy is all about.
Well it takes a certain amount of narcissism to run for political office. What's with your vendetta against this president in particular?
I know what he's thinking.........(How dare they criticize me....the most important President in American history!!!!)
You fancy yourself a psychic! :cuckoo::lol:

Wingnuts love being lied to. That's why they love FOX and Rush.

I think it's been pretty clear to anyone who's not living in denial that people who vote Republican tend to dislike being lied to.

How do you explain the usual Dem tactic of exposing the lies of Republican candidates. Could it be they know that "wingnuts" don't like being lied to. Seems left-wingers don't seem to care. That's why people like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Alan Grayson, Ray "School Bus" Nagan, The Clintons, and Barrack Obama keep getting re-elected.

"Yeah they lie their asses off but they give me the stuff I need.":gives:

Last edited:
Wingnuts love being lied to. That's why they love FOX and Rush.

I think it's been pretty clear to anyone who's not living in denial that people who vote Republican tend to dislike being lied to.

How do you explain the usual Dem tactic of exposing the lies of Republican candidates. Could it be they know that "wingnuts" don't like being lied to. Seems left-wingers don't seem to care. That's why people like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Alan Grayson, Ray "School Bus" Nagan, The Clintons, and Barrack Obama keep getting re-elected.

"Yeah they lie their asses off but they give me the stuff I need.":gives:

What Mudwhistle .. looking for shame in all the wrong places....:disbelief:

My conspiracy theory is that when the Democrats took over Congress 4 years ago they did everything in their power too screw up the Bush Presidency as well as screwing the soldiers fighting the Wars .. They ended up screwing all the American people in the process.

Man.. that's a lot of screwing...:lol:

Now they're beginning to chafe a bit.

You would think they'd enjoy a big piece of humble-pie this November....but they'll just react the exact opposite. They're trying to minimize the damage but they'll just say they weren't able to get their message out.

Problem is we're getting the message loud and clear.

Oh humility isn't part of the liberal psyche. They won't get humbled. They will double down and scream for two years how "stupid" the American Voter is for being "thankful" for all they have "done for us."

It's going to be fun to watch. ;)

Fox News is destructive to Obama's Presidency. Problem is Obama thinks his presidency is more important then America or the wants and needs of it's citizens so he tries to rationalize that because his presidency is so important...so historical....then Fox News is a threat.
No, the problem is that Fox News thinks the destruction of his presidency is more important than America.
Obama loves to wrap himself in the flag at the same time he's trashing what it stands for so to allay any guilt or consternation over this hypocrisy he claims his Presidency not only stands for America but IS America.
The president is expressing his free speech, and that is trashing what the flag stands for?
So in Obama's warped prospective Fox News is destructive to America. This is an obvious Narcissistic indicator.

Sorry folks but if you're paying attention narcissism is what this guy is all about.
Well it takes a certain amount of narcissism to run for political office. What's with your vendetta against this president in particular?
I know what he's thinking.........(How dare they criticize me....the most important President in American history!!!!)
You fancy yourself a psychic! :cuckoo::lol:

"The President is expressing his 'free speech.'"

Uh yeah and FOX NEWS ISN'T?????????????

Liberals. I love pointing out their hypocrisy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hacks like you are destructive....

imagine bush saying the dixie chicks are destructive....oh wait....bush didn't...he actually supported their right to free speech and didn't whine about them

obama is a thin skin cry baby

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Give us some examples of Fox News destroying the obama presidency. I can't wait.

Trying to destroy it. As in Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, and a few dozen lesser commentators propagandizing against it 24/7.

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Give us some examples of Fox News destroying the obama presidency. I can't wait.

Trying to destroy it. As in Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, and a few dozen lesser commentators propagandizing against it 24/7.

Since the MSM isn't willing to be watchdogs on this guy somebody has to.

I figure if their accusations have no validity then that will come to light and they will be discredited. The MSM is after all very willing to do that.

Last edited:
I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

So Obama and the dimmies going out of their way to insult and denigrate people who disagree with them has nothing to do with the divide you speak about?

It really is embarrassing to see a US president stoop to childish blamestorming.

Forum List

Back