Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.

Obama: Fox News is ‘destructive’ to America – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obamasorryyet.jpg

Sheeze.... This is getting old... Everything/everyone who has an opinion other than Obama's is wrong or an idiot.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's too bad that he doesn't have any accomplishments to talk about on the campaign trail.... because the majority of voters is against everything he has done...

Its Bush's Fault, ok?

BUSH!!!!!

What's inaccurate about calling Foxnews destructive? Does anyone want to dispute the fact that Foxnews is consciously engaged in trying to destroy the Obama presidency?

hacks like you are destructive....

imagine bush saying the dixie chicks are destructive....oh wait....bush didn't...he actually supported their right to free speech and didn't whine about them

obama is a thin skin cry baby

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Would you like cheese with that?

My conspiracy theory is that when the Democrats took over Congress 4 years ago they did everything in their power too screw up the Bush Presidency as well as screwing the soldiers fighting the Wars .. They ended up screwing all the American people in the process.

Man.. that's a lot of screwing...:lol:

Last edited:
My conspiracy theory is that when the Democrats took over Congress 4 years ago they did everything in their power too screw up the Bush Presidency as well as screwing the soldiers fighting the Wars .. They ended up screwing all the American people in the process.

The only flaw in that theory is the idea that Democrats screwed us up as an accidental consequence of trying to screw up Bush et al.

The fact is Democrats, especially Obama, DELIBERATELY sought to harm the economy, and force people to become more dependent on the government.

Their mistake was in believing we are bunch of wimpy Europeans and would just take it, instead of rising up and fighting back.

;)

FoxLies has done more damage to America than Al Qaeda ever will.

It is our resident evil.

The only flaw in that theory is the idea that Democrats screwed us up as an accidental consequence of trying to screw up Bush et al.

The fact is Democrats, especially Obama, DELIBERATELY sought to harm the economy, and force people to become more dependent on the government.

Their mistake was in believing we are bunch of wimpy Europeans and would just take it, instead of rising up and fighting back.

;)

You show brilliance... ah.. my friend...( rep for you)

;)

You show brilliance... ah.. my friend...( rep for you)

Hey! I'd give you a good rep just for that cute little owl! :D

;)

It is our resident evil.

Oh man this post says it all.

When a liberal idiot wants to be a liberal idiot just get out of his way and let him be.

I think I found my next stupid thing to put in my sig line!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

It is our resident evil.

Oh man this post says it all.

When a liberal idiot wants to be a liberal idiot just get out of his way and let him be.

I think I found my next stupid thing to put in my sig line!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How old are you, 13?

Old enough to know the difference between freedom of the press, and a terrorist group that flew planes into buildings killing thousands.

I think we see the 13 year old, if YOU can't differentiate between that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back