Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

this is too funny...

obama is still all butt hurt over fox news, so he continues his whining about them...

unfortunately for obama, history shows us that everytime he has done this about fox or rush etc...their ratings increase :lol:

can you imagine if bush spent his time complaining about the lefty newsies...the left would have been outraged and called him hitler...oh wait...they did that anyways....

this is too funny...

obama is still all butt hurt over fox news, so he continues his whining about them...

unfortunately for obama, history shows us that everytime he has done this about fox or rush etc...their ratings increase :lol:

can you imagine if bush spent his time complaining about the lefty newsies...the left would have been outraged and called him hitler...oh wait...they did that anyways....
He wants everyone to love/fear him, and think exactly how he does. Most politicians want that.

Fuck Obama! Just because Fox News doesn't spew talking points direct from their blackberries like MSNBC does, that doesn't make them destructive.

The economy is going down the shitter on his watch so what does he do? Complain about instruments of Democracy. What a leader! Fuck Obama and his "zero" policies.

Fuck Obama! Just because Fox News doesn't spew talking points direct from their blackberries like MSNBC does, that doesn't make them destructive.

The economy is going down the shitter on his watch so what does he do? Complain about instruments of Democracy. What a leader! Fuck Obama and his "zero" policies.

good point...there are so many important issues out there, but obama has to use his presidential bully pulpit to repeatedly bash foxnews and right leaning talk shows....

where are all the dems who whine on when nobody is talking about "important" issues....i am going to assume by the silence of the dems in this thread and around the country, that they support obama's comment.

too funny........keep focused on foxnews dems....you will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Obama and the Dems are destructive enough to themselves. This is more "blame everybody but us" for our problems.

Whatever. We've been hearing this for nearly two years.

I do not understand Why Obama keeps attacking FOX. Even if what he says about them is true, It is not a smart political Play.

Fox has a Massive Viewership, by far the largest, and all he is doing is Motivating his Opposition.

I do not understand Why Obama keeps attacking FOX. Even if what he says about them is true, It is not a smart political Play.

Fox has a Massive Viewership, by far the largest, and all he is doing is Motivating his Opposition.

The reason is because he wants to start a public outcry so he can step in and take them over or put them out of business.

Hope he's not holding his breath on that.

He's almost powerless to go against them....and that really urks him to no end. His usual tactic is to sue them but he can't because he can't prove Fox is being discriminatory.

Last edited:
Freedom of the press and speech is so overated, isn't Obama.

Obama: Fox News is ‘destructive’ to America – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obamasorryyet.jpg

Sheeze.... This is getting old... Everything/everyone who has an opinion other than Obama's is wrong or an idiot.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's too bad that he doesn't have any accomplishments to talk about on the campaign trail.... because the majority of voters is against everything he has done...

What's inaccurate about calling Foxnews destructive? Does anyone want to dispute the fact that Foxnews is consciously engaged in trying to destroy the Obama presidency?

What's inaccurate about calling Foxnews destructive? Does anyone want to dispute the fact that Foxnews is consciously engaged in trying to destroy the Obama presidency?

hacks like you are destructive....

imagine bush saying the dixie chicks are destructive....oh wait....bush didn't...he actually supported their right to free speech and didn't whine about them

obama is a thin skin cry baby

What do you call a president that claims an entire state is racist without reading their stupid law?

Anybody for some ice cream?

Last edited:

imagine bush saying the dixie chicks are destructive....oh wait....bush didn't...he actually supported their right to free speech and didn't whine about them

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Charles Krauthammer was on FOX NEWS last night. He said obie wan was "narsacisstic"

Well,, I tell ya. I rolled right off the couch screaming.. "Hammer meet nail."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the thin skinnies here are the ones howling over the fact that someone might actually give back a little of what Foxnews dishes out all day all night.

Give us some examples of Fox News destroying the obama presidency. I can't wait.

You don't need to break the law to be "destructive" and Fox News is most certainly destructive, IMO. The POTUS agrees with me. Frankly, I don't blame him for making his remarks and if I were him I would hit back harder. He's free to say whatever the eff he wants and stating an opinion is not an attempt to "silence" them. That's that just hyperbole you are pulling out of your ass. Nothing he says or does is going to "silence them" ... they are still free to lie, distort, and spread fear all they want. And that's the problem.

Arti...i feel that the POTUS can not go around making comments like that,his words can carry consequences ....but the bigger reason is.....it makes him sound more like Hugo Chavez than the President of the US.....

Libturds are such perfect projectors. They did everything in their power to destroy the Bush Presidency and now they whine like the little sissies they are. I love it.

Forum List

Back