Obama forces NY and NJ to stop quarantine of likely ebola victims!!

What gets me is, smoking is as bad as killing someone now. Liberals say so, second hand smoke but letting people be together with the threat of Ebola is okay. Obama needs to go.
My grandma was no liberal, but she hated people smoking around her...
I bet she wouldn't like the idea of an effected Ebola person sitting next to her either. All the other countries has done what needs to be done. Not in Obama's America.
Obama is doing exactly what all other nations are doing.
Not really Africa won't let citizens out or in, and it's working. That is in effected areas. Imagine that!
Obama is doing what all other nations which are not African countries with affected areas are doing. He is right on track with countries that do not have Ebola affected regions. Try to keep up and use common sense instead of dealing in hysterics.

Last edited:
I bet she wouldn't like the idea of an effected Ebola person sitting next to her either. All the other countries has done what needs to be done. Not in Obama's America.

Yes, we need to listen to the Politicos, who know nothing about medicine. We need to penalize anyone who volunteers to go to Africa to try and stop the outbreak. The ugly head of isolationism once again appears.
If I went over there I wouldn't mind making sure I wouldn't possibly infect my fellow Americans. I guess that's whats different between conservatives and liberals.

You would never go over there, and you know it. PUT THE WALLS UP CAPTAIN!
Oh, and your right. With the dumbass we have as a president. I wouldn't go.
You are = you're..Blame Obama much lol

Last edited:
What gets me is, smoking is as bad as killing someone now. Liberals say so, second hand smoke but letting people be together with the threat of Ebola is okay. Obama needs to go.
Obama is doing exactly what all other nations are doing.
Not really Africa won't let citizens out or in, and it's working. That is in effected areas. Imagine that!
Obama is doing what all other nations which are not African countries with affected areas are doing. He is right on track with countries that do not have Ebola affected regions. Try to keep up.
Will you still support him if an outbreak happens in New York now? Yes or no. There is a chance and it could've been prevented.

Yes, we need to listen to the Politicos, who know nothing about medicine. We need to penalize anyone who volunteers to go to Africa to try and stop the outbreak. The ugly head of isolationism once again appears.
If I went over there I wouldn't mind making sure I wouldn't possibly infect my fellow Americans. I guess that's whats different between conservatives and liberals.

You are = you're..Blame Obama much lol
Not nearly as much as you blame Bush.

Obama forces NY and NJ to stop quarantine of likely ebola victims!!

I don't think 'likely' means what you think it means.

But hey, lets run a little test on how useless your assessments of probability are. How many of these 'ebola victims' will develop ebola? You say they are 'likely' victims. So that's at least 50%.

In 3 weeks we'll know. If you were laughably, comically, ineptly wrong on your assessment of 'likely', will you admit it?

They will have to seek new friends and ride the subways and go bowling a lot like the good but stupid doctor.

And? Ebola isn't airborne. You have to be elbow deep in someone's feces, blood or vomit to catch the disease. And the person has to be symptomatic. So what does it matter if they ride the subway? They'd literally have to shit on you for you to get the disease.

And projectile vomiting, explosive diarrhea and bleeding out the ass all share one common trait; they're kinda obvious. Don't let anyone bleed, vomit or poop on you...and you should be fine.

Nothing to do with the President. Those people ain't the right color, and U known it....

As usual, the GOP is scaremongering US citizens. Instead of listening to Doctors and relying on science, they are playing politics with something they know nothing nothing about. Christie, She is "obviously ill."

Christie = The Great Fabricator

Ron-Klain.png

Obama's Ebola Czar, Ron Klain, not a doctor
And Christie is a doctor? At least Ron Klain has the CDC, who collectively has the most experience and knowledge of epidemics of any organization. Of course Christie has his campaign advisers.

Last edited:
EBOLA!!! ITZ GONNA GITCHA!!!

Sorry. I just couldn't resist making a bunch of people shit their pants.

It's now "self-quarantine" where the person can stay at home!! Wonder how the neighbors feel about that.

Obama Reduces Ebola Quarantine Protections - Patriot Rising

Oct 27 2014
President Barack Obama has strong-armed New York’s Democratic governor and New Jersey’s Republican governor to weaken quarantines on the movement of people who have recently been in Ebola-stricken countries.

“We have let the governors of New York, New Jersey, and other states know that we have concerns with the unintended consequences of policies not grounded in science may have on efforts to combat Ebola at its sources in West Africa,” said a Sunday afternoon White House statement to reporters.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo buckled Sunday afternoon, and announced that travelers could serve their quarantine time at home. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, retreated late Sunday night, and approved home quarantines. In both states, the home quarantines will be monitored by state health officials.

Obama’s pressure began Friday once Cuomo and Christie jointly revived the practice of isolating and quarantining travelers who may be carrying a communicable disease. The practice was immediately applied to a nurse who had just returned from the Ebola-stricken area, and she was confined to a sealed room in a hospital.

another nice troll thread from you.

how exactly did the president "force" the governors to do anything?

Hello, and welcome to Fox Ebola News.

BOOM! SWOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!

(cue doom music)

THIS JUST IN:

EBOLAZ GONNA GITCHA!!!

FOX NEWS: WE REPORT, YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS

Republicans complain that the new "Ebola Czar" doesn't have medical expertise.

then

being Republicans

ignore medical expertise from scientists and doctors.

Hilarious!

Nothing to do with the President. Those people ain't the right color, and U known it....
No, trust me it's the president. I would've went during the Bush years. You know the president that actually did something for Africa.

It's now "self-quarantine" where the person can stay at home!! Wonder how the neighbors feel about that.

Oct 27 2014
President Barack Obama has strong-armed New York’s Democratic governor and New Jersey’s Republican governor to weaken quarantines on the movement of people who have recently been in Ebola-stricken countries.

“We have let the governors of New York, New Jersey, and other states know that we have concerns with the unintended consequences of policies not grounded in science may have on efforts to combat Ebola at its sources in West Africa,” said a Sunday afternoon White House statement to reporters.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo buckled Sunday afternoon, and announced that travelers could serve their quarantine time at home. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, retreated late Sunday night, and approved home quarantines. In both states, the home quarantines will be monitored by state health officials.

Obama’s pressure began Friday once Cuomo and Christie jointly revived the practice of isolating and quarantining travelers who may be carrying a communicable disease. The practice was immediately applied to a nurse who had just returned from the Ebola-stricken area, and she was confined to a sealed room in a hospital.

It wasn't Obama, just a nurse who objected to being treated like shit, after spending months risking her life to stop the disease. And what has Christie done?

Ebola in America. How bout that 'Hope & Change?' But hey, did you know Obama is good friends with Beyonce and Jay Z? So, that's cool. Right?

My God, what a mess. Thank you Obama.

Oct 27 2014

It wasn't Obama, just a nurse who objected to being treated like shit, after spending months risking her life to stop the disease. And what has Christie done?

What has Crispie done? He "caved".

Interesting to note, even his fellow Communist/Progressive disagrees with him on this. Cuomo doesn't support this move.

Ebola in America. How bout that 'Hope & Change?' But hey, did you know Obama is good friends with Beyonce and Jay Z? So, that's cool. Right?

My God, what a mess. Thank you Obama.

but the libs got the first black (er, half black) president, so nothing else matters. Its all about race, death, wars, debt, radical islam, fiscal crisis, nothing else matters, only race.]

we are being governed by lunatics.

Forum List

Back