Obama forces NY and NJ to stop quarantine of likely ebola victims!!

As usual, the GOP is scaremongering US citizens. Instead of listening to Doctors and relying on science, they are playing politics with something they know nothing nothing about. Christie, She is "obviously ill."

Christie = The Great Fabricator
Where was all this concern before Duncan?
I dunno liberals have been in charge for almost eight years. You tell me.

It's now "self-quarantine" where the person can stay at home!! Wonder how the neighbors feel about that.

Obama Reduces Ebola Quarantine Protections - Patriot Rising

Oct 27 2014
President Barack Obama has strong-armed New York’s Democratic governor and New Jersey’s Republican governor to weaken quarantines on the movement of people who have recently been in Ebola-stricken countries.

“We have let the governors of New York, New Jersey, and other states know that we have concerns with the unintended consequences of policies not grounded in science may have on efforts to combat Ebola at its sources in West Africa,” said a Sunday afternoon White House statement to reporters.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo buckled Sunday afternoon, and announced that travelers could serve their quarantine time at home. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, retreated late Sunday night, and approved home quarantines. In both states, the home quarantines will be monitored by state health officials.

Obama’s pressure began Friday once Cuomo and Christie jointly revived the practice of isolating and quarantining travelers who may be carrying a communicable disease. The practice was immediately applied to a nurse who had just returned from the Ebola-stricken area, and she was confined to a sealed room in a hospital.
More likely it was story the nurse who volunteered her time and risked her life to bring the Ebola epidemic under control, hell of a lot more than either Christie or Cuomo have done.
Evidently it was not Christie or Cuomo's idea, but they could have told Obama where to get off.

What gets me is, smoking is as bad as killing someone now. Liberals say so, second hand smoke but letting people be together with the threat of Ebola is okay. Obama needs to go.
My grandma was no liberal, but she hated people smoking around her...
I bet she wouldn't like the idea of an effected Ebola person sitting next to her either. All the other countries has done what needs to be done. Not in Obama's America.
Sure it has, we stand brave and ready for any adventure. We fear not...
Okay, just hope you remain safe.

Scores of medical personnel will probably decide it's time to go home from West Africa and they will jump on the opportunity to have family reunions and see long forgotten friends. Will family and friends smile and say it's good to hear from them but their calendar is full for the first month? Mine would be full.

They will have to seek new friends and ride the subways and go bowling a lot like the good but stupid doctor.

Can this present president be any more stupid or make any more unpopular decisions than he does now? Does he stay up nights thinking how to piss off the people? Just how sick can I make the American people in the shortest amount of time. A crisis is such a good thing to waste.
Well just maybe their friends and relatives aren't idiots.

As usual, the GOP is scaremongering US citizens. Instead of listening to Doctors and relying on science, they are playing politics with something they know nothing nothing about. Christie, She is "obviously ill."

220px-Positive-pressure_biosafety_suit.jpg

^ Real scientist preparing to handle Ebola.

What gets me is, smoking is as bad as killing someone now. Liberals say so, second hand smoke but letting people be together with the threat of Ebola is okay. Obama needs to go.
I bet she wouldn't like the idea of an effected Ebola person sitting next to her either. All the other countries has done what needs to be done. Not in Obama's America.

Yes, we need to listen to the Politicos, who know nothing about medicine. We need to penalize anyone who volunteers to go to Africa to try and stop the outbreak. The ugly head of isolationism once again appears.

Ron-Klain.png

Obama's Ebola Czar, Ron Klain, not a doctor

Yes, we need to listen to the Politicos, who know nothing about medicine. We need to penalize anyone who volunteers to go to Africa to try and stop the outbreak. The ugly head of isolationism once again appears.
If I went over there I wouldn't mind making sure I wouldn't possibly infect my fellow Americans. I guess that's whats different between conservatives and liberals.

^ Not a doctor either

What the fuck is wrong with you idiot right wingernuts? What makes you do damn crazy?
Let me illustrate what "crazy" is...

Governor Quinn of Illinois recently instituted an Ebola quarantine.

Let's wait and see what Obama has to say about it.

And wait, and wait...

Because he will not comment on Illinois' quarantine.

Why not? The Governor's race is very tight, and Obama will not jeopardize Democrat Quinn's chances at reelection.

Now just who's crazy here? :slap:

^ Not a doctor either

I would say Obama needs an breathalyzer every morning.

If I went over there I wouldn't mind making sure I wouldn't possibly infect my fellow Americans. I guess that's whats different between conservatives and liberals.

You would never go over there, and you know it. PUT THE WALLS UP CAPTAIN!

To borrow a phrase from Spock:

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

The collective liberty of the population outweighs an individual's liberty when he or she poses a health risk to people around them.

STOP MAKING SENSE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT, WHO HASN'T MADE SENSE FOR YEARS. JUST WHY ARE THE GOVERNORS GOING ALONG WITH HIS MADNESS?
Because it isn't madness. What is madness is people becoming hysterical over this issue, scaremongerers spreading fear and hysteria.

If I was in the military I would be going, oh and they will be quarantined. Why is it good for our great military, but not anyone else?

Obama is doing exactly what all other nations are doing.

Oh, and your right. With the dumbass we have as a president. I wouldn't go.

When did you buy your ticket to leave?

Obama is doing exactly what all other nations are doing.
Not really Africa won't let citizens out or in, and it's working. That is in effected areas. Imagine that!

When did you buy your ticket to leave?
Right after you?

Forum List

Back