obama for a third term? WTF?

Care to name a leading Dem that wants to "do away with the Constitution"?

Only in the echo chamber.

Out here in the real world, nothing is that simple.
Pelosi
obama
Ginsberg
the NY Times
Soros

You're truly embarrassing yourself here. Do you understand that an op ed piece does not reflect the opinion of a newspaper?
OP ED piece?
That would be opinion of the editor?
Doesn't the editor run the paper?

care to name a leading rep that wants to do away with the Constitution?

cuz clearly the lefts hate for it is becoming clearer and clearer.

Pelosi
obama
Ginsberg
the NY Times
Soros

tin-foil-hat_zpsccf56ce9.jpg

Pelosi
obama
Ginsberg
the NY Times
Soros

You're truly embarrassing yourself here. Do you understand that an op ed piece does not reflect the opinion of a newspaper?
:lol:

seriously

Do you really think they would have printed if they didn't agree on some level?

jezuz liberals have no sense, none at all.

History repeats.

john kerry on

Pelosi
obama
Ginsberg
the NY Times
Soros

:lol:

seriously

Do you really think they would have printed if they didn't agree on some level?

jezuz liberals have no sense, none at all.

History repeats.

john kerry on

The NYT never prints editorials that they don't endorse on some level. Never!

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us
by 2016 this country will be in such a mess he will leave the continent .

Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

Oh for God's sakes that isn't true, even IF Obama ordered elections cancelled,and he won't. The military is not bound to obey illegal orders and could and would tell him to fuck off if he ordered them to take action to stop elections.

When Obama's second term is over he will move out of the White House, same as every POTUS before him.

Whatever will the Birthers do when he retires?

Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

Oh for God's sakes that isn't true, even IF Obama ordered elections cancelled,and he won't. The military is not bound to obey illegal orders and could and would tell him to fuck off if he ordered them to take action to stop elections.

When Obama's second term is over he will move out of the White House, same as every POTUS before him.

The paranoia of these idiots is astounding.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Bush is still in Texas. :D

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Bush is still in Texas. :D
this country is headed down hill fast !! and your dear leader is leading the fall.

This has been tried before and never got anywhere, and it won't this time. I am totally against it. I think Congressmen and the senators need term limits also. They have been there too long and become career politicians and making a fortune off the citizens back.

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

Yep, and my disdain for the current admin aside. I actually lean toward this idea. Why you may ask? Well I feel like the system we have right now, has us changing direction almost 180 degrees every 4 to 8 years. We lack consistent leadership. The way I see it we have it ass backwards. The President, who is the only one elected by all of us. Should be able to run for and win as many terms as he can. It's congress who should have more limits.

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

Yep, and my disdain for the current admin aside. I actually lean toward this idea. Why you may ask? Well I feel like the system we have right now, has us changing direction almost 180 degrees every 4 to 8 years. We lack consistent leadership. The way I see it we have it ass backwards. The President, who is the only one elected by all of us. Should be able to run for and win as many terms as he can. It's congress who should have more limits.

I couldn't disagree more. There is a reason why the Presidents all left after 2 terms pre FDR.

I also wish we'd go back to no VP candidates, rather the second place vote getter got that job.
I

I will feed into this.

Please help by signing my petition to allow Obama his third term.

Immediatly after his third term is over, we will go back to two terms. (unless a dem wins in 2020...:) )

I also wish we'd go back to no VP candidates, rather the second place vote getter got that job.
I

That is a terrible idea. Can you just imagine that appeal of assassinating a president, if the guy from the other party who you wanted, ends up president if you do it? lol

I am not so sure. FDR won four terms. RR would have been suffering from aldzheimers in his third term. Bill Clinton would have been running for his 7th term in 2016.

Two-term limit is fine by me.

Forum List

Back