obama for a third term? WTF?

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.

Only 15% of House joint resolutions made it past committee and only 10% were enacted or passed in 2009–2010. [show factors | methodology]

Cosponsors
none

Thank God, this is just more stupidity executed by useless coño's in congress. Can you believe we actually pay them for this stupid shit ?

Excellent. You just proved that your incredible lack of judgement is not a recent phenomenon. You've been delusional for quite some time. You called it!

There is no delusion that dems would vote for obama again.

remember

It was the evul gop that put the term limit in the Constitution to prevent another tyrant like fdr from having a 3rd term

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.

Only 15% of House joint resolutions made it past committee and only 10% were enacted or passed in 2009–2010. [show factors | methodology]

Cosponsors
none

Thank God, this is just more stupidity executed by useless coño's in congress. Can you believe we actually pay them for this stupid shit ?

Some may have doubts that this will go anywhere, but when obama is involved it's like historical things happen.
I don't think this bill will go anywhere but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

I'll BET you he won't run a third time.

Excellent. You just proved that your incredible lack of judgement is not a recent phenomenon. You've been delusional for quite some time. You called it!

remember

It was the evul gop that put the term limit in the Constitution to prevent another tyrant like fdr from having a 3rd term

So, when Serrano introduced this same bill 5 times during Bush's presidency, does that mean the he was trying to get Bush a third term?

The reverse actually: the loons of the ultra right all sit in the same brain washing bubble, thinking they are mainstream and America will fail without their hatred. Look at bigrebnc, one of the great haters who will fall victim eventually to his own hatred.

Only loons would think BHO is after a dictatorship.

:eusa_angel:Oh really. Its a shame the left don't see what hes after. He really has them BRAINWASHED.

And he is a welsher.

You can trust me on this... Before Owe Bama's run as President is over, the country will be pretty sick and tired of him. He's going to fall from grace so hard that liberal Democrats won't even mention his name in polite company.

Could we trust you con idiots when you were saying that during the FIRST 4 years?

remember

So, when Serrano introduced this same bill 5 times during Bush's presidency, does that mean the he was trying to get Bush a third term?

Lets take a look at some history for my basis of this.

fdr was the first Pres to have a 3rd term.

every other Pres honored Washington by self limiting themselves to Two.

A dem was the first to dishonor that tradition.

I'd be willing to bet this asshole knew that reps would continue to honor tradition and dems wouldn't give a fuck about it as they have a history of ignoring it.

So no, he knew that Bush would go for a 3rd term.

It won't stop obamination from ignoring the Constitution.

A crisis in his last few months in office will give him the excuse they stay in power to give America his holy superpowers gained from eating fried chicken and watermelons in Chicago years ago.

And then Obama can appoint his horse to the Senate, just like an ancient roman emperor did.

You nutbags were saying this before the last election, too.

:)

Its not freaking out. The question is why someone would even propose such nonsense. Unless they have the votes, why try it. Same goes for Rs who dont have the numbers to overturn O care or bills trying to keep a certain party out of their state. Its pathetic.
Cause the guy is an idiot?

He's been doing it EVERY DAMN YEAR since Clinton.

It never goes anywhere. Some congressgnats are like that.

It will go somewhere this time.

God, are you fuckin' stupid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asswipe, given obamination's lies and his contempt for the US Constitution, you are the tin foil fuck believing he might not try to extend his stay in DC like FDR.

Now go fuck yourself, you pile of shit.

You can't hide behind your fake avatar you fatass pile of shit.
You can always tell when GB is losing the argument.

Out come the grade school, snot-nosed personal insults.

^^^^^^^^^^^

He mad.

remember

I'd be willing to bet this asshole knew that reps would continue to honor tradition and dems wouldn't give a fuck about it as they have a history of ignoring it.

So, the "basis" of your theory is nothing more than political party membership?

There's no difference between the two "parties".

Someone purposes the same bill damn near every year since Clinton and now it's a surprise when he does it again?

Nope, no surprises here.

No surprise that this Congresscritter brings up the bill he keeps championing again.

No surprise that wingnuts are now having a totally unnecessary freakout over it.

The reverse actually: the loons of the ultra right all sit in the same brain washing bubble, thinking they are mainstream and America will fail without their hatred. Look at bigrebnc, one of the great haters who will fall victim eventually to his own hatred.

:eusa_angel:Oh really. Its a shame the left don't see what hes after. He really has them BRAINWASHED.

And he is a welsher.

Oh, really?

So, the "basis" of your theory is nothing more than political party membership?

There's no difference between the two "parties".
one loves and cherrishes the Constitution
the other thinks its old and outdated

That's a vast difference

remember

So do you do yoga?

So do you do yoga?
historical facts

no twisting involved

So do you do yoga?
historical facts

no twisting involved

Naw, I'd say it's paranoid delusional wingnuttery actually. But hey, you guys lost, so it's all good.

Forum List

Back