obama for a third term? WTF?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

You ‘forgot’ to post the most important part:

Prognosis

0% chance of getting past committee.
0% chance of being enacted or passed.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Prognosis

You forgot 0% chance of being ratified.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Prognosis

Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no matter how irrelevant.

obama for a third term? WTF?
You must have misunderstood.

The only person capable of such a feat is St. Bill.....in 2016.

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

Get used to the idea......

543.gif

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

And I called it the moment the elections were over.

Remember, the Constitution is old and everything after the 1st is useless.

Is possible...

... he could run again in 2020...

... Fearless W and Bill Clinton could run in 2016...

... each having already served 2 terms...

... now wouldn't that be an interesting match-up?
:cool:

Last edited:
Is possible...

... he could run again in 2020...

... Fearless W and Bill Clinton could run in 2016...

... each having already served 2 terms...

... now wouldn't that be an interesting match-up?
:cool:
I'm more-interested in finding-out who the Republican Party's throw-away Candidate will be, in 2016.

We know it surely won't be Romney.....again.

543.gif

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

I notice many obama supporters denying this will happen. I'm not even going to respond to them, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see how this plays out. We have too many low information voters out there that would support this. You can bet the farm that if this was to pass they would vote for obama again.:badgrin:

Hey finally you said something true. And you even give an example of "low information voters". And you are the example. And they don't get any more low info than you, now do they?

But if it happens, I hope Obama makes you come to the White Hoses and kiss his ass.
On national TV. Then he's gonna take your guns, right there on TV or give you an honorable option of eating the barrell of your 9mm. Right on TV.

And I know this is gonna happen. I read it online.

Called it.

Hey finally you said something true. And you even give an example of "low information voters". And you are the example. And they don't get any more low info than you, now do they?

But if it happens, I hope Obama makes you come to the White Hoses and kiss his ass.
On national TV. Then he's gonna take your guns, right there on TV or give you an honorable option of eating the barrell of your 9mm. Right on TV.

And I know this is gonna happen. I read it online.

Hey finally you said something true
OH and one more truthful thing I DON'T LIE

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

You are going to sit back and see how this plays out?

I must applaud you for your rational and reasoned response to this news BigReb.

Introduced:
Sponsor:
Referred to Committee

Called it.

Sure you did! How about the link to that post.

Rush is real big on the "low information voter" thing right now.

Seriously folks, Rush does not have your best interests at heart. If he can keep you angry, he keeps everyone separated, and that's good for ratings. Division keeps him relevant.

Maybe turn off the radio for a few months.

Rush is real big on the "low information voter" thing right now.

Seriously folks, Rush does not have your best interests at heart. If he can keep you angry, he keeps everyone separated, and that's good for ratings. Division keeps him relevant.

Maybe turn off the radio for a few months.

Are you saying that only informed people vote?

Forum List

Back