obama for a third term? WTF?

This may come as a complete surprise to you, but a mayor's term is not defined in the US Constitution.

:lame2: Do actually think that I needed you to tell me that?

Here's a bigger surprise...Look up the meaning of the word sarcasm. It nevertheless doesn't change the fact that where there is a will there is a way.

If Obama wants a third term I have no doubt he will find supporters that would be more than happy to "assist" him in exploring..and achieving that possibility.

When someone claims that they were being sarcastic, they don't get to then use the term "nevertheless".

:ahole-1: : The Sequel

This may come as a complete surprise to you, but a mayor's term is not defined in the US Constitution.

Here's a bigger surprise...Look up the meaning of the word sarcasm. It nevertheless doesn't change the fact that where there is a will there is a way.

If Obama wants a third term I have no doubt he will find supporters that would be more than happy to "assist" him in exploring..and achieving that possibility.

When someone claims that they were being sarcastic, they don't get to then use the term "nevertheless".
:lol:

Hey cackling jackass. You're still an :ahole-1: either way. :razz:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey cackling jackass. You're still an :ahole-1: either way. :razz:
To be insulted by you is to be garlanded with bouquets of sweet roses delicately dotted with baby's breath.

You want to carry on like a whiny jerkoff all day or do you want to move on? What's the matter? No life? Don't like what I posted? Too fucking bad, isn't it? Get used to it or blow it out your ass.
Keep em coming. Insults from you only prove how much you are losing and improve my standing.

Give it all ya got, brutha! :clap2:

To be insulted by you is to be garlanded with bouquets of sweet roses delicately dotted with baby's breath.

You want to carry on like a whiny jerkoff all day or do you want to move on? What's the matter? No life? Don't like what I posted? Too fucking bad, isn't it? Get used to it or blow it out your ass.
Keep em coming. Insults from you only prove how much you are losing and improve my standing.

I'm not you're brother, asswipe. And save your text book psychology for class later this morning. :tongue:

You're "killing me with kindness " routine doesn't fly here...so by all means you keep trying as well. :badgrin:

I'm not you're brother, asswipe. And save your text book psychology for class later this morning. :tongue:

You're "killing me with kindness " routine doesn't fly here...so by all means you keep trying as well. :badgrin:
Specially for you

redroseviolin.jpg

Only people who call each other "BROTHER" or especially "brutha" are those have no idea who their father is.

Like unionists and inner city food stamp collectors.

Only people who call each other "BROTHER" or especially "brutha" are those have no idea who their father is.

I've owned my own business for almost 25 years.

What do you do? Slap pickles on BK whoppers.

Poor brutha can't catch a break :lol:

I've owned my own business for almost 25 years.

What do you do? Slap pickles on BK whoppers.

Poor brutha can't catch a break :lol:

Catzmeow used "bro" a few times which raised a minor flag. Women don't usually say "bro" yet she claims to be one so...no acccounting for choices of words.

They never seem to get that, do they? :lol::lol::lol:

Like unionists and inner city food stamp collectors

Families are off limits, theoretically does not give you cover to act like an ass.

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

Yep, and my disdain for the current admin aside. I actually lean toward this idea. Why you may ask? Well I feel like the system we have right now, has us changing direction almost 180 degrees every 4 to 8 years. We lack consistent leadership. The way I see it we have it ass backwards. The President, who is the only one elected by all of us. Should be able to run for and win as many terms as he can. It's congress who should have more limits.

I wonder how we came to four years being a term. Everything seems to fit together somehow, but maybe if a presidential term was five years, locked at two, a decade would be better in terms of keeping the leadership through the course, rather than eight.

Forum List

Back