Obama finds some solid ground; tests still ahead

What ever happened to personal responsibility dipshit? Repugs nominated McCain.

Public school I'm guessing?

:lol::lol::lol:

How stupid are you when you let the left pick your candidate for you?

We did a good job picking palin didn't we?

I had no say in the matter sir. But you get my point... and the GOP was pretty dumb for doing so. All we heard from the left was what a moderate, "Maverick" John McCain was. What a "Mormon" Romney was... etc., etc.

Then they picked the fossil and the left set about trashing him with everything from the "birther" shit to questioning his being shot down and how he must have been a shitty pilot.

Last edited:
Obama finds some solid ground; tests still ahead - Yahoo! News

The doomsday talk of Obama losing is rightwing bullshit, they don't have anyone strong enough to knock him out the box.

Doomsday talk? Pointing out that we have inflation, massive debt, high gas and food prices, high unemployment is doomsday talk?

Maybe if you guys did something crazy, like actually supporting policies that benefited the country, we wouldnt be so confident that the President will have problems. But heaven forbid you guys actually build up the nation.

What's messed up is despite all the problems we are facing you are in a fantasy world where Obama is the Savior of us all. The nation is going through the worst crisis it's ever been in. And you guys want to reelect the guy who is failing to lead us in any direction that will get us out of it.

you really need to get out of your fantasy world and humble yourself. If Obama is reelected this people are going to get what we deserve.

The economy is improving, its not going in a negative direction and thats whats important. There has been no president, Dem or Repug that had no problems. The problem with the GOP is that they want people to cast a vote for them because things are bad, not because they're will and able to fix anything and steering hard to the right isn't helping.

Well, looks like the GOoPers are gonna have to vote down increasing the debt limit to cause the economy to go into a tailspin again. It'll piss off their friends on Wall Street (Dems have Wall Street "friends", too, but let's face it: the Repubs as a whole are waaaaay more in their pocket then the Dems and always have been), but it'll give them an "obama failed" message to run on again.

The economy is improving, its not going in a negative direction and thats whats important. There has been no president, Dem or Repug that had no problems. The problem with the GOP is that they want people to cast a vote for them because things are bad, not because they're will and able to fix anything and steering hard to the right isn't helping.

Well, looks like the GOoPers are gonna have to vote down increasing the debt limit to cause the economy to go into a tailspin again. It'll piss off their friends on Wall Street (Dems have Wall Street "friends", too, but let's face it: the Repubs as a whole are waaaaay more in their pocket then the Dems and always have been), but it'll give them an "obama failed" message to run on again.

So you're saying that Obama's presidency rests on whether the GOP agrees to raise the debt ceiling? Wow that's saying something.

How stupid are you when you let the left pick your candidate for you?

We did a good job picking palin didn't we?

BTW... go back and read my post, I said influence, not pick.

No...actually we pick them for you

Didn't you know that?

McCain is evidence why Open primaries are the dumbest things in the world. Republicans should pick the Republican nominee. Not Democrats. Not Independents, Republicans.

So you're saying that Obama's presidency rests on whether the GOP agrees to raise the debt ceiling? Wow that's saying something.

Not necessarily. It's possible the people will see them for the pieces-of-shit that they are for deliberately trashing the economy and vote accordingly.

Not necessarily. It's possible the people will see them for the pieces-of-shit that they are for deliberately trashing the economy and vote accordingly.

Let me see: The Dumocrats have controlled both houses of Congress for 6 years. Obama has been president for 3 years. The economy is in tatters with no sign of improvement. Our national debt is astronomical on any measure.
And it's all the GOP's fault?

Yeah, you push that meme.

Obama had best bring down Gas Prices, Debt & Unemployment or there is he is not getting re-elected.

Since 2004 the USA has been using more domestic oil & less foreign oil. We now use 10% less foreign vs domestic than in 2004. President George W. Bush really did reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Our Independence from foreign oil was gaining speed until Barack Obama took office. Now the US oil dependence chart is flattening. Between Obama & Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal they will have the USA back more dependent on foreign oil before we can get Obama out of office. HEY HEY HO HO BARACK OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO!!!

twip_110525.jpg

BTW... go back and read my post, I said influence, not pick.

No...actually we pick them for you

Didn't you know that?

McCain is evidence why Open primaries are the dumbest things in the world. Republicans should pick the Republican nominee. Not Democrats. Not Independents, Republicans.

You have a problem with states deciding how they select their delegates?

I thought Republicans are for state rights?

Let me see: The Dumocrats have controlled both houses of Congress for 6 years. Obama has been president for 3 years. The economy is in tatters with no sign of improvement. Our national debt is astronomical on any measure.

Yeah, you push that meme.

You never were very good with numbers

The Repub line- up does look as weak as it could possibly be. Hell, I'd pick those people to run to ensure an O'bama victory. :D

Anyone who is a serious presidential contender is sitting this one out

They know Obama is too strong
Yep. All the serious candidates are keeping their jobs at Fox and savin that $ :D
You've been so consistently wrong I actually consider this post a good sign.

So..

How long after the GOP nominee gets trounced in the election do you throw him under the bus and say you knew all along that he couldn't beat Obama?
They'll say he wasn't extreme enough lol just like McCain
Can you give me the winning powerball numbers as well?
Obama will not be trouncing anyone. The economy will be the issue for this election, just as it was in 1990. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid"? Clinton coasted to a win against someone with record high approval ratings as the economy entered what was actually a mild downturn. Obama has presided over the worst economy in 50 years.
.....which he inherited :rolleyes:
So..

How long after the GOP nominee gets trounced in the election do you throw him under the bus and say you knew all along that he couldn't beat Obama?

Can you give me the winning powerball numbers as well?
Obama will not be trouncing anyone. The economy will be the issue for this election, just as it was in 1990. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid"? Clinton coasted to a win against someone with record high approval ratings as the economy entered what was actually a mild downturn. Obama has presided over the worst economy in 50 years.

It will be a trouncing, I know you dickheads need to keep hope high but accept reality, all of your rightwing scare shit is moot and ineffective.

It definitely didn't work for them in 2008 :(

Last edited:
Obama had best bring down Gas Prices, Debt & Unemployment or there is he is not getting re-elected.

Since 2004 the USA has been using more domestic oil & less foreign oil. We now use 10% less foreign vs domestic than in 2004. President George W. Bush really did reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Our Independence from foreign oil was gaining speed until Barack Obama took office. Now the US oil dependence chart is flattening. Between Obama & Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal they will have the USA back more dependent on foreign oil before we can get Obama out of office. HEY HEY HO HO BARACK OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO!!!

twip_110525.jpg

Your chart is a start. A decent one.

Now you have to show a causal link between the drop and Bush himself. Cite to a treaty, legislation, a domestic policy...anything that he penned or voiced. Then you'll have your ah ha!

The Repub line- up does look as weak as it could possibly be. Hell, I'd pick those people to run to ensure an O'bama victory. :D

Yep. All the serious candidates are keeping their jobs at Fox and savin that $ :D

Yes, tell everyone Obama inherited problems and couldn't fix them in 4 years. Not only couldn't fix them, made them worse despite spending trillions of dollars.
Let me know how that works out.

It definitely didn't work for them in 2008 :(

Exactly what serious Candidates are keeping their jobs at Fox and saving that money?

Wait, you actually think Huckabee is a serious candidate? What a joke!

Yes, tell everyone Obama inherited problems and couldn't fix them in 4 years. Not only couldn't fix them, made them worse despite spending trillions of dollars.
Let me know how that works out.

Polls show that voters still blame republicans for our economic situation. Spending money was the only way to prevent a recession from turning into a depression. Just like Reagan did

Did I mention the stock market is up over 50% ?

No, stupid, I'm talking about deliberately trashing the economy by failing to raise the debt limit. IOW, the near future, not the past.

Forum List

Back